[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Islamophobia, fedora cuckery and racist idiocy aside..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 21
File: pepe quran.png (13 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
pepe quran.png
13 KB, 419x421
/pol/ Islamophobia, fedora cuckery and racist idiocy aside...

Is Islam (as in the legit religion not ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra or any the other CIA-sponsored "holy war" death squads sowing chaos in the Middle East for U.S.-N.A.T.O.-Zionist Israeli capitalist interests) one of the most relevant philosophies for robots?

Also, I'd say a similar discussion is highly relevant with regards to traditional Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish, Buddhist and other religions.

Also discuss any other philosophies that might be helpful to robots? Say, for example, Kant and the Categorical Imperative? Negative Utilitarianism? etc etc?

What do you think, anons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sSWCuHysCQ
>>
no
kill all sandniggers
>>
Sorry for bothering you with this, but in 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in the WWII Holocaust. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish man). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole Auschwitz Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a priest explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
>>
>>28484155
This times x100

Op is dirty
>>
File: guy debord.png (474 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
guy debord.png
474 KB, 500x700
>>28484142

Who /Situationist/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlptgqP_PEA
>>
>>28484142
>"Islamaphobia"
Good Kafir
>>
File: aPiY3Yi.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
aPiY3Yi.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>28484142
>other than all the bad things that are so common in this religion, what's so bad about it?
>>
File: pepe sculpture.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepe sculpture.jpg
110 KB, 1080x1080
>>28484155
>>28484186
>>28484315
>"Le Spoopy Evil Muslims"
>"Le Clash of Civilizations"
>"Le Hajjis/Dirty Sandnigger Savages"
Ahhh....Good "Patriot" Cucks.
Race Hatred..the true sign of a narcotized U.S. wageslave.
>>>/plebbit/ and >>>/pol/ are that way btw
You might like it there joshing with the other cucks, they seem to be more your type.

Take that CIA-Pentagon-NSA cock out of your mouth and come at me again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh2a4PYylzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDYszCFbc8
>>
File: 100% logician pure euphoria.jpg (65 KB, 698x468) Image search: [Google]
100% logician pure euphoria.jpg
65 KB, 698x468
>>28484439
haha niiiice lol
>>
fuck off you smelly islamanigger
>>
File: 1240475328618.gif (499 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1240475328618.gif
499 KB, 300x250
Will they really let me marry lolis just for praying to some rock?

But alas, I would have to move there, to the desert, with the sandniggers, where they kill whitey.
>>
>Dad retired to Africa
>Told me you can have five wives
>So long as you have money they're all over you
>Have jungle fever anyway
>But he said that I'd have to convert to Islam
>tfw I seriously considered it.
Sorry for being an uber race traitor guys.
>>
I like the stuff about forced, underage marriages, killing gays, and executing degenerates.
>>
>>28484616
>tfw lived in Nigeria for 6 months when I was a kid because my dad was working over there
>even back in the late 90's everyone called me 'master'
>remember playing tennis at some country club with some black kid and people started watching and began to cheer whenever I won points and booed whenever he did
>pennies were riches to them so I always gave people money to feel good about myself
>propositioned by hookers daily but was too scared I'd get in trouble so never fucked them (literally haggled a blowjob for 10 Niara which is about 7 cents)
>saw police shoot two guys in the head as part of some public execution

Africa is fun.
>>
>>28484616
Sounds like a good way to get AIDS.
>>
>>28484721
yeah they worship foreigners
And 10 cents r u serious?
>>
>>28484142
I know a lot of Muslims, all non American. I've met a few Iman, spoke with them a lot.

For the most part good people but like most religious people they think what they believe in is completely 100% the truest shit in the world no matter how silly it looks or sounds.

I mean, I know some that are hardly religious or don't take the Quran as 100% true fact too. I talked to an Iman who despises the burka and said he would prefer his wife and daughter wear a hijab but he knows he cannot force them to if they don't want to, which his daughter does not wear one and she's cute as fuck.

However none of the Muslims I know as friends or know personally are middle eastern mind you and every single Arab I have ever met is the biggest, most arrogant asshole you can imagine. Arabs are the shittiest Muslims.
>>
>>28484721
Sorry >>28484807 meant for >>28484694
original omg
>>
>>28484810
>they think what they believe in is completely 100% the truest shit in the world no matter how silly it looks or sounds.
4chan is exactly the same.
>>
>>28484807
>And 10 cents r u serious?
This was back in like '97. I'm not sure the going rate for a hooker in Nigeria now, but yes. I got offered a BJ for 10 cents.

>was only 8
>>
>>28484849
Yeah but I mean real life. No one here acts the way they do online in the real world.
>>
>>28484810
I got the same impression.
Two friends of mine, one Bosnian and one Serbian, both muslim are basically 100% western except for not eating pork.
On the other hand the Arabs in our town are the biggest fucks I've ever seen. All of em are ugly haired manlets with highpitched voices and yet they deem it they right to be arrogant. They also drink without control and can't behave.
>>
>>28484873
This is why Muslims are better than 4channers. Muslims are brave enough to stick with their beliefs IRL, 4channers only say "nigger" when no-one is watching.
>>28484851
I like that Africa is so fucked up, it's the one place in the world left where you can get away from all these modern rules and regulations.
>>
>>28484142
Here's what I think.

Trump 2016. Give 'em hell, Donald!
>>
>>28484916
4chan isn't a religion though and basically doesn't exist irl.

Also Africa is a good place to die fast, especially if you're white.
>>
>>28484943
>Africa is a good place to die fast, especially if you're white.
This is why the chinese are turning the continent into a colony and getting rich off their valuable minerals. They actually have the balls to get deep in the shit.
>>
>>28484995
That's one think about the Chinese I admire. They give no fucks about shit white people worry about like racism or colonialism.

Shit I wish the western world was that motivated. It'd be kinda cool if America and England and other European countries got in on the land grab but we've been neutered.

We could even wage some war there without fucking up our own countries.
>>
File: peperobotic.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
peperobotic.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
Is the Islamic Republic of Iran the most Based country on Earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpagxWhwJE
>>
File: Deus Vult_2.jpg (47 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult_2.jpg
47 KB, 600x854
>>28484142
NO, Islam has to be destroyed
>>
>>28484527
Point is invalid because all the words used are true and you can't refute them, so you double down in your stupidity and attack the medium rather than the message.
>>
>>28485424
I think we could do without all of the big three desert religions imo.

First you have Jews being Jews, then you have Christians worshiping a dead Jew and doing the Jews bidding then you have Muslims enriching white culture at the behest of the Jews.

It's all one big Jew conspiracy. And white people don't even have their own religion and culture anymore. The Jews made sure of it.

If you're a white Christian you're a cuck to the Jews and dead to rights to their biological warfare agents the Muslims.
>>
>(as in the legit religion not ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra or any the other CIA-sponsored "holy war" death squads sowing chaos in the Middle East for U.S.-N.A.T.O.-Zionist Israeli capitalist interests)
You're a fucking idiot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
But yes Islam is the perfect religion for robots, they hate women and they wear neckbeards.
>>
I'm starting to depend on it to save society.

At first I thought Christianity could do that, but modern Christianity is far too cucked.
>>
>>28484142
I would say that Gnosticism and meditation is for the robot who wants to become successful, and buddhism and meditation is for the robot who just wants to be content and cozy
>>
>>28484142
Islam, like the other exoteric religions, has very little in it to enhance your life, and systematically dosen't wish to empower you.
>>
>>28484142
ISIS IS the real islam...
the kuran literally commands muslims to kill infidels and spread islam by the sword

All the "moderate" muslims are the ones misinterpreting the scripture, if mohammed saw most modern day muslims he would be shocked at what they allow and call them extremists...
>>
>>28485649

Buddhism saved my life. I wouldn't call myself a Buddhist but I borrowed a lot of it's teachings.

I was so worried about where I was and where I was supposed to go. American media makes you think if you aren't a rockstar or some shit you aren't successful. But I learned that there is no shame in living a comfortable and modest life like the way I do.

Before that I was contemplating suicide all the time because I didn't reach the standards of success that society expects but I realized it was bullshit and that my own success was for me to discern.
>>
>>28484500
not realizing that both muslims AND the NWO are our enemies...
just because NWO wants us to fight doesn't mean we won't have to eventually regardless
>>
File: ahmadinejad Holocaust myth.jpg (21 KB, 316x345) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad Holocaust myth.jpg
21 KB, 316x345
>>28485427
>"All terrorists are Islamic"
>Not realizing the most violent terrorist states on the planet by far are the U.S. empire and its N.A.T.O. allies and affiliates who have murdered millions of innocent people in the 3rd World through puppet dictatorships, criminal invasions, bombing campaigns, crippling economic sanctions, and calculated destruction of schools, hospitals, sewer systems and other public civilian infrastructure in order to impose fake debt through the IMF, World Bank and other institutions that enslaves their workers and loots their entire countries of resources which are then sent to the imperial core/domestic homefront for greater profits to U.S. and Western capitalists
>Not realizing the U.S. and N.A.T.O. militaries are terrorist mafias scattered around the world in 1000+ bases in over 100 countries, running errands for a cabal of international bankers
>Not recognizing that even former CIA, NSA and top military officials themselves, the honest ones at least, will openly acknowledge this fact when asked and have given extensive testimony and pointed out internal declassified national security documents that corroborate these facts

Stay cucked, /pol/cucks.
>>
>>28485688
You could say the same things about modern western Christians too.

To be honest, I think Islam would benefit from doing what Christianity has done.
>>
>>28485712
yes, hardly anyone in the modern world is actually Christian or Muslim or probably any other religion for that matter because they don't actually follow the doctrine.Which is even more proof of how bullshit it is, they don't even care about their supposedly eternal soul
>>
>>28484142
No, it isn't, alphas and sons of alphas get multiple wives and betas are left alone but they're not even allowed to jack off. That's why Islam has been so successful militarily in medieval times, the drive of men to get laid increases by not being allowed to masturbate so for Islamic societies to function right they need to constantly be conquering and taking women as slaves.
>>
>>28485768
>living in mud huts worshipping an imaginary friend
>killing anyone that disagrees with you

>societies functioning right

?
>>
>>28485782
I meant functioning right in Islamic context you absolute autist, basically every man having at least one woman.
>>
>>28485767
No one actually reads their holy books, otherwise they'd see how silly it is.

I wish there was a religion that made sense. Something that gave life lessons and told stories without all the unbelievable stuff in a more grounded way.
>>
File: 1462495644574.png (152 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
1462495644574.png
152 KB, 398x397
>>28485706
>not realizing that waging genocidal war and harboring insane race hatred against Arabs and the entire Muslim world is exactly what the capitalists want you to do
>"Be a good little wageslave! Go massacre and enslave these scapegoats because they are clearly a bunch of evil and inferior shitskin subhumans and Satan worshippers hiding under your bed to atrack you. Yes, little wagie, go fuck them up for me while I make trillions in profits off the kickbacks from my war profiteering and laugh all the way to the bank in my private island while manufacturing the NSA-corporate surveillance and police state architecture to turn your country into a totalitarian capitalist state right under your nose, where anyone who isn't a top 0.1 percenter will be subject to economic enslavement, paramilitary occupation and torture death squads if you dare to dissent."
>>
>>28484439
> Every terrorist is dedicated to Islam

There is no way on earth anyone is stupid enough to believe this shit.
>>
>>28485834
You say it like Arabs aren't the racist, most bigoted people in the world either. Have you ever met an Arab? They're assholes.
>>
>>28485834
>Not realizing that I realize that both are massive threats and that the NWO is a bigger threat, but while doing so STILL being cognizant of the fact that a significant fraction of the 1.6 billion muslims want to kill me and believe in nonesense that leads them to make horrible decisions so it's perfectly rational to also dislike them
>>
>>28485875
What the hell can we or anyone do against the NWO?

They ARE the government. Not just in America but all over the world. There would have to be a massive revolution that is never going to happen.
>>
File: gm6.jpg (35 KB, 696x423) Image search: [Google]
gm6.jpg
35 KB, 696x423
>>28484527
originaru
>>
>>28484500
>hurr lets kill anyone that isnt muslim fucking kuffar
>oh no race hatred das rayycis
Muslims are the scum of the earth
>>
File: 1462258468243.jpg (516 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462258468243.jpg
516 KB, 1536x2048
>>28485848
>I met some Arabs
>they were assholes
>therefore all hundreds of millions of Arabs and the entire Middle East are subhuman bigots who deserve genocide
>this is logical
>but hatred of Muslims being social engineering propaganda by capitalists to manipulate you into supporting their immoral, imperialistic agendas for world subjugation cannot possibly be true, despite the overwhelming empirical evidence
>I can't possibly be a brainwashed wageslave, anesthetized by the narcotic delusions and simulacrums of reality offered by the Capitalist overlords who control all of the major media and propaganda campaigns to incite you and your fellow citizens to rabid war against the Muslim bogeyman
>clearly it's much more plausible that you're just a liberal SJW Feminazi *insert meaningless buzzword filler* cuck

WEEEWWWW LAADD
>>
>>28484142
Ignore. Dissenting opinions regardless of how they are toned will be labeled racist, islamphobic (made up word), or whatever else. Also how can someone be racist towards Islam? You're retarded
>>
File: 1462450339491.jpg (54 KB, 725x573) Image search: [Google]
1462450339491.jpg
54 KB, 725x573
>>28485932
>let's kill anyone that isn't muslim
Literally nobody said that.
Nice job putting words in my mouth, cuck.
Build up your logic with some sturdy material, say adobe, concrete or steel for starters?
Strawmen will always be inherently flimsy.
>>
>>28485956
There is nothing redeemable about Arabs, Arab culture, Arabic style Islam, Sharia Law or sand, which is course and rough and gets everywhere.

The women are alright I guess when they aren't wearing invisibility cloaks. And no that doesn't mean dressing like a whore, there's a happy medium between slut and man in the iron mask which is another concept they fail to grasp.
>>
>>28485707
But that's military supremacy, not "terrorism". At least try not to be butthurt that we own your ass, Muhammad.
>>
>>28485995
>he's never seen the videos of migrant kids in europe calling for sharia law and saying execute anyone who will not convert

And who's teaching them that I wonder?
>>
>>28485096
But they aren't colonializing, they are just doing trade deals. They have no part whatsoever in local governance. And if you think commies sticking their fingers in Africa is a new thing, lol.
>>
>>28486070
I feel like Africa is ripe for the taking though. Niggers are violent and unorganized except for mob lynchings and necklacing.

How easy would it be to just steamroll the and take the most bountiful continent in the world for yourself, assuming no one gives a shit.

I mean, goddamn. They ae walking on a giant goldmine figuratively and doing nothing but fucking on top of it, polluting it and killing each other over nothing.

At least if we invaded and took it they'd be dying for a cause for once.
>>
>>28485896
I know, we have to get rid of the idea that people need to be ruled by others
>>
File: 1462616802827.png (96 KB, 556x430) Image search: [Google]
1462616802827.png
96 KB, 556x430
>>28485978
Except a lot of the dissenting opinions are illogical thread-derailing /pol/ shit flinging about "Muslims are terrorists Hur dur dur " when it's quite clear to anybody whose done a little research that the conflicts in the Middle East are driven by political disputes and that many of the these disputes would be significantly less complex if not nearly non-existent if it weren't for the fact that the U.S. and N.A.T.O. and Israel have been waging a deliberate state-sponsored imperialist campaign for capitalist interests in the region for almost the past century which has directly destroyed the infrastructure and social fabric of entire Middle Eastern nations and left millions dead, maimed, orphaned and homeless in their wake.

Which is why the OP made specifically clear that discussion should actually pertain to matters of basic theologies or philosophies and how they compare in relating or not relating to the specific situations of robots' lives.

That should be the real focus of this discussion: What philosophies or religions, assuming a robot wanted a change in outlook on life, would be beneficial and in what ways based on a comfy robot, say reading that specific worldview's holy book or philosophical literature, on their own (since robots are not social with normies by default and thus not likely to join established religious communities with regular meetings or observances)?

Which is why it's frustrating for /pol/cucks, atheist fedoras and others to derail this thread with circlejerking by just shitting on *insert X group of people that I don't like* and devolving discussion to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>28486164
To add to that, I'll start off:

Negative utilitarianism, nominalism and materialism seem pretty based.

Also Kant and the categorical imperative.

Any other suggestions?
>>
>>28484142
Alright, real answer for an anon that tried to find solace in religion.

I started out catholic. Then lost faith. I don't know about you but the whole invisible man in the sky, I just couldn't buy it. Then I talked to priests about it, saying that the force of love is god as well, etc. still, felt dead inside, it didn't make sense. The rituals and the church and such seemed to me like noting else but a way to structure society.

I wondered if it wasn't maybe because Islam was my shtick, so I read the Quran, I talked to my Muslim friends. But there again, they see god everywhere, they really feel like there is a presence that has their back and to whom they must submit. For the more secular ones it's a set of rules try adhere to oh and they pray a bit when they need a thing.

The Quran is full of "Allah is amazing and all merciful but will pound you into dust and rape all your wives and children if you disobey". Bible has that to a lesser extent, the Quran is a total pain to read because Allah this Allah that. It is hard to even make sense of their teaching, at least Jesus is quite clear. They advocate peace and then they talk about killing all infidels and that you can take them all as slaves and I just found the message of "we are so much better than them" icky. Old Testament is full of the same crap.

I still think that if you can manage Christianity and believe in God, it is the best. Being forgiving even to those Stacies and Chads, wishing them the best, praying for their depraved souls and trying to be the best Christian you can be is probably liable to make you lead a good life. Most of the message of Christianity is not about your submission to god but about the love thy neighbour thing, which, at the very least, will make you a decent human being.

Myself, I just couldn't believe in god, but I sill respect the tradition I grew up in. Maybe one day I will get my faith back.
>>
>>28486214
>someone else who has read the quran and understands

Fucking thank you! I said the same thing after reading it. It's nothing but Muslim writers fellating Allah for page after page. they preach peace on one page then talk about killing and or converting on the next. Be good to your brother unless he's an infidel or worse, a Jew, which the Quran has some rather choice words on.
>>
>>28484685
but we're all degenerates here senpai
>>
>>28484181
Never again apologize for posting this robot.
>>
>>28484181
Of course these videos are unavailable in Poland.
OY VEY
>>
>>28486261
Being a robot is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>28486118
Well both Portugual and France tried to hold on to their African lands and they got BTFO pretty hard. A colonial war is an edgelord's dream.
>>
File: Nihilism Eternally BTFO.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
Nihilism Eternally BTFO.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>28486214
OP here

Also started out Catholic

I'm not even sure if it's accurate to say I lost faith. There was a brief and cringe fedora phase when I was about 10 or 11 but I still always felt that there must be a cosmic law, even if it's subdued and only obviously apparent to a keen or peaceful soul

But I was never the best student, even at Catechism, was more of a joker than any thing else...with the exception of the Our Father, I forgot many of the major prayers

And I stopped regularly attending church and haven't taken Communion in years because I haven't done my obligation to go to Confessional so that I can take the bread and wine offering with a heart clean of major sin as I was taught that you're supposed to do. Also from simply putting it off until doing so became a habit

Recently, during my first acid trip I was legit convinced that God Himself communicated to me, it was surreal, I remember He (or perhaps what I mistakenly thought was Him) wasn't even a form, more of a presence, as in, I felt God and the unity of love and comfyness and altruistic desire to convey my comfyness to others, and that my doing and saying funny and autistic shit to make them laugh brought joy to me, because my well-being was intimately tied to social meaning, and a bunch of thoughts rushed through my head and my body was morphing through the walls

I don't mean to sound degenerate or sacrilegious, I revere the Catholic tradition my family brought me up in

What I mean to say is that my experience was profound, rattled my core and I have difficulty being able to decide whether what I went through coukd be reduced to simply a nihilist view of acid tricking the chemical receptors in my brain or whether I had a legit profound spiritual/religious experience. And if so, I suppose (maybe?) it was a message and I should read the Bible and go to Confessional and attend Mass and try to incorporate what I learned from that acid trip in this sort of context?

What do you think, anon?
>>
>>28486565
>take acid
>fucks with your brain
>I saw muh god!

You're a fucking idiot. You don't sound like you have two brain cells to rub together with that fucking story.

>muh fedora phase at ten or eleven

Nigga what? You sound like the biggest fucking faggot around.

All of those profound experiences are literally chemicals in the brain you fucking idiot and taking drugs has an effect on that. You're so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1459901943337.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1459901943337.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28486025
War crimes and mass murder of civilians aND deliberate destruction of the public infrastructure needed for them to have basic needs met such as food, water, shelter, education etc. as a matter of deliberate state policy is, in fact, terrorism.
>>
File: 1462436981899.jpg (83 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1462436981899.jpg
83 KB, 600x500
>>28486606
>everything is chemicals
>ultimate nihilism maymay

Prove to me that nihilism is at all valid or even a helpful philosophy to robots beyond infantile shit such as "Just do edgy things for the sake of being edgy because everything is inherently meaningless and morality is for slaves whereas I am a superior master ubermensch. Ahoy! Nietzche is right."
>>
File: 1462964105413.png (17 KB, 578x548) Image search: [Google]
1462964105413.png
17 KB, 578x548
>cant listen to music unless it praises allah
>can only eat "halal" meat
>have to wear a stupid little hat and grow an autistic looking beard

nah fuck off its for plebs
>>
>>28486728
I'm not nihilistic you fucking dope. It doesn't change the fact that chemicals control a lot of what we experience with the brain.

>b-but chemicals! he must not care about nuthin fucking nihilist!

You people are all the fucking same, you can't wrap your fucking baby brain around a simple fucking concept without feeling threatened so everyone must be muh boogeyman or a sociopath monster with no soul because nature is a fucking thing that happens.
>>
File: 1461802093428.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461802093428.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>28486606
>I saw muh god
Read again, I felt His presence.
Didn't see Him.

Also that smug fedora-tier meme'ing isn't productive to discussion

I have nothing against atheists, but this militant atheist dynamic that sees itself as inherently superior and supports systems of plutocratic rule because "the masses are too stupid to govern themselves without an elite class of Ivy League bankers and financial speculative interests" just strikes me as the cringes of cringe, such pseudo-intellectual pretension for what is tantamount to a philosophical circlejerk
>>
Look I'm not saying join Islam or I'll kill you, I'm saying join Islam or those radical muslims will kill you
>>
>>28486862
I'm not an atheist you dick mongling cake boy, i'm a realist and drugs fuck with your brain chemicals and make you feel and see things you would not otherwise feel and see you fucking cunt ooze.

You have to be one of the dumbest fucking beings in existence to think he can experience the presence of god while tripping balls on fucking DRUGS, a substance fucking made to fuck with brain chemicals, the shit that affects your goddamn perception of the world!

You stupid fucking mongaloid infentile dick gobbling armpit licking moron!

READ A FUCKING TEXTBOOK YOU STUPID NIGGER!
>>
File: 1461562352825.jpg (167 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1461562352825.jpg
167 KB, 600x850
>>28486893
How about no

And instead you Gibs boypucci now
>>
>>28486919
>wanting to fuck poo in the loo 2 electric boogaloo

They wipe their asses with their bare hands you know. That's why Muslims only eat with the right hand. The left is the designated shit wiping hand.
>>
>>28484142
>>28484181
Holy shit I've never seen someone bait so hard.
>>
>>28484142
To answer your question, no, Christianity is not the Robot path. A true Robot worships memes, not a smelly brown terrorist version of Jesus
>>
>>28487008
Exactly.

>not worshiping kek

Heretic.
>>
>>28484142
The only benefit of Islam for robots is that it offers structure and routine to their lives, regardless of whether they completely buy into the theology.

Normies might cry about routine because their routines are getting hourly-wagecucked by Shekelstein, and robots might dismiss it as "wagie" but without structure they will never become productive individuals.

And productivity is about so much more than "working." It's about maximizing their capacity to make the most of their lives however they see fit - and that in itself takes discipline.

Other than that, the stress on moderation, modesty, humbleness, decency, etc. is nice.

All in all, if you dismiss the orthodox cruft, Islam's a nice basic framework for living. But there are perhaps better ones, particularly if you're dedicated enough to engineer your own.
>>
>>28484142
Fuck off, shill.

No one wants to join your backward-ass desert cult.
>>
>>28486905
>first paragraph
No shit I wasn't disputing the basic fact that drugs fuck with your brain's perceptions. Hence why in my original post I expressed how my experience left me confused and unable to say definitely 100% for sure whether or not my experience was just the drug or something else too, something possibly of a spiritual nature >>28486565

Second paragraph: Let's assume simply for the sake of argument that experiencing the presence of God is even possible at all. If it might maybe be possible sober, what inherent quality or property of having an altered mind state from a hallucinogen would automatically preclude feeling the presence of God under this hallucinogenic state?
>>
>>28487055
You hit a good point home. The basics make for a good foundation.

I've done the prayers a bunch, still cant remember al fatiha though but none of it means anything to me. I find the routine and act of doing it kinda relaxing.

It it werent for all the strict shit i'd be down. Maybe you could start a new religion with the basics though.
>>
>>28486214
Once read a commentary on Judaism related to some Jewish film I once watched.

Basically said the difference between being raised in faith and being raised in tradition is that if you're raised in faith and lose faith, the religion loses you forever (e.g., in Protestantism) whereas if you're raised in tradition and lose faith, tradition always has the potential to bring you back to faith.

Sermon on the mount, the ultimate distillation of Jesus' teachings, is quite based though. You might also find Buddhism pretty interesting, there's a strange similarity in some ways.
>>
>>28487114
If you like Islam itself, might want to check out the Qur'anist denomination. It's far less strict and relies strictly on interpretation rather than commentary/hearsay, comparable to the Protestant reformation. Less worship of Arabic culture / language / pagan tradition that characterizes orthodox Islam.

But yeah, the relaxation of prayer regardless of religion is probably because it's all basically a watered down form of meditation.

I don't care to start my own religion, but codifying a tradition of pragmatism and productivity is a work in progress.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.