[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember the exact moment you realised you were a loser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Couch-Potatoe.jpg (28 KB, 292x211) Image search: [Google]
Couch-Potatoe.jpg
28 KB, 292x211
Do you remember the exact moment you realised you were a loser?
>>
>>28484058
17th birthday. Broke down in tears.
>>
>>28484200
What ahppened to make you break down in tears?
>>
>>28484058
>loser means being a non-wageslave, independent thinking person

Stop this meme
>>
It was a night in July, I think six years ago, why'd I eat the acid I don't know. I wasn't thinking and I wasn't scared. Why'd I eat the acid? I wasn't prepared.
>>
>>28484228
Sigh. Do I need to explain?
>>
>>28484384
how was the trip?

hjhhff
>>
>>28484058
desu it was just some weeks ago. I've always had this postive outlook fighting spirit mentality so I just saw my failures as a result of mental unhealth and lack of discipline.

Then I thought about all the times I've fucked up encounters with women and been a general sperglord. No condition in the world can make me like that, I think I'm just a fucking loser tbo
>>
>>28484358
Loser means guy with no friends
>>28484058
I realized I was a loser when I dropped out of university, My academic achievements were literally all I had and now that was gone too.
>>
File: 1458831211202.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1458831211202.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>28484427
>Sigh

this is fucking original
>>
>>28484427
No. But why bother posting if you don't want to elaborate at all.
>>
>>28484058
When I flunked an exam a while back, then I had a mental breakdown and afterwards my self image changed for the better and I'm back on track
Funny how things work
>>
>>28484358
Loser means doing nothing with your life, having nothing and no one to care about and basically just being a waste of life.
>>
when i was really little and i begged my mom not to kick me out of the car in the middle of the desert. i cried.
>>
>>28484540
Shit like this makes me realise that even if my parents were inept and full of flaws it could have been a lot worse.
>>
>>28484444
>realizes they're a loser
>has death quads
Anon, I...I'm sorry it has to be this way.
>>
>>28484553
you think that about me, but i think the same thing. it never seems as bad as it is.
>>
>>28484477
>birthday
>neet loser

figure it out
>>
There was never a startling realization, or at least I don't recall having one. I guess I've known for at least a couple years now. When I take a look around or think about the state my life is in it's apparent.

man I hope I can turn this around, I've got a plan. Now it's a matter of sticking to it
>>
>>28484058
when i decided to come to this board and reply to this thread
>>
>>28484701
What's the plan involve?

How old are you?
>>
>>28484058
When I was in kindergarten, these kids were kicking the bark off a tree at recess, I tried to join in and they told me to get lost.
>>
>>28484058

It didn't hit me until I realized everyone around me had girlfriends and I had never spoken to a girl before like that. So around 9th grade.

Felt bad too. I remember at my high school graduation, I had to console a friend that was crying because he knew he was a virgin loser that was obese and I told him that I was the same and he was surprised. He thought I was a Chad. I told him to ask a mutual friend that is a girl out. She told me to meet with her after the ceremony but I didn't. Instead I left the ceremony and never spoke to anyone from my high school again. I thought she wanted to confess her feelings for me and so I ran away because I can't deal with things like that.

I hope my bro ended up happy with her if he did work up the courage to ask her out.
>>
File: 1462914725721.png (345 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462914725721.png
345 KB, 1280x720
>>28484792
It's nothing groundbreaking, just taking an equivalency test and going to an employment agency. I have a lot to prove and I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm 20, been NEET for four years now. I've got some phone calls to make as well, if only I knew how to get ahold of them. It's kind of a delicate situation I think.
>>
Saturday, January 19th, 2013. I think it was around 6pm. I didnt conciously come to the conclusion, it all just came to me, all at once this enormous wave of delression and true self awareness hit me and Ive been flailing around in itit ever since.
>>
>>28484874
wow

self-fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>28484058
When I dropped out of college for the second time.
>>
>>28484452
That feel is too well knonw for me. I should sleep, and sleep more.
>>
>>28485126
This was probably the moment for me although it wasn't when I dropped out. It was when I bumped into someone from high school and had to bullshit through the question, "What have you been doing?"

I When I left I noticed I had literally started sweating beads.
>>
>>28485082
>self-fulfilling prophecy

Not really, I wouldn't call it that.
>>
>>28485296
you've remained unchanged since that age?
>>
>>28485358
A self-fulfilling prophecy would imply that I already had a negative outcome in my mind when I was that age and negative things happened as a result.

>you've remained unchanged since that age

No, I've felt like i've lived like 3-4 different lives since then, certain periods of my life I had tons of friends, other periods were depressing and empty.
>>
I was about 11, isolated, my only two 'friends' (one who is now a NEET and the other is a jobless dropkick who knocked up a 16yo at 21) would ditch me during recess and lunch break and only hang out with me after school when no-one else was around.

I was walking around the school to pass time during recess and I walked past some kids playing four-square and considered asking them if I could trade my shitty digital watch just to play with them for the 5 minutes that were left.

I didn't do it but I felt like absolute shit for the rest of that day.

This is the first time I've mentioned this anywhere, but I've come a long way.
>>
when she left me because i didnt even have a goal
>>
>>28484058
I kinda always knew.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.