[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the hell is wrong with me? my mind is never at ease and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460512133768.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460512133768.png
17 KB, 882x758
what the hell is wrong with me?
my mind is never at ease and I feel l stick out like a sore thumb. I dont know what to do with my eyes, my arms
Somedays, I keep my right arm in my pocket all day when im walking because I feel like it's swinging awkwardly. Or when I'm on the bus and raise my arm to press the next stop button, everyone can see the whole side of my shirt soaked with sweat.

I used to have a reasonable friend group but everyone seems to be driven away which just creates more paranoia. Ive been on the decline for five years
>>
>>28483904
blaze up and chill out breh
>>
>>28483904
It's all in your head anon. You convince yourself that people are looking at you, judging you.

What's actually happening is that most people barely pay any attention to you. 2-3 seconds and you're out of their mind.

Guess what? Being visibly and overly self-conscious is what's keeping you in their minds longer.
>>
Get a hobby, or something else to distract you, maybe music?
>>
anxiety is nightmare mode. if you can calm yourself down, focus on other shit, it'll get somewhat better.
>>
>>28483904
listen to linkin park - meteora
>>
>>28484120
best advice ITT so far
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.