[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Prom Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>get the guts to ask my crush to prom even though another dude was gonna
>making a giant deal about so she says yes
>says yes
>get a text later
>sorry anon I can't go with you I already have a date
>first time getting dropped so in pain and shit
>friends try as hard as they can to get me another date the next day
>friend hooks me up with a girl I used to really like but left our school
>my friend also tells me the first girl was lying and just didn't want to say no in front of everyone
>start texting new date
>she takes an hour to respond
>so vague and low key I don't understand her responses
>the next day I get nominated for Prom king
>everything's going too well
>prom date responds less and less also takes longer
>I need her to sign a paper but she won't answer
>tickets stop selling soon
>panic

I just wanted to vent.
>>
>>28483779
European here.

I just wanted to say I am SO happy we don't have any of that prom shit over here

Sounds like literal hell for robots.
>>
>>28483791
Swede here, I hate this country, it's so bad because everyone is political correct and I am ugly. Also niggers are bad people, if you're black go back to Africa.

Just wanted vent
>>
>>28483779
>worrying about prom
>not just dropping out and getting a GED

Highschool was a waste of time, I'm so glad I left that shit behind.
>>
>>28483779
I know it's hopeless because you people don't want to heart it but why are you surprised people back off/backtrack from agreements pried from them by someone who used desperation/stalking/annoying the shit out of them/emotional blackmail?
I'm a dude but if a girl did that to me I would first hope she'd realize I'm being as sympathetic as I can while hoping she gets a hint as she should and at some point I'll just say whatever to get her out of my face.
>>
>>28483791
Our school had prom, but being an outcast I didn't go and no one noticed.
Was not a big deal, at least for me
>>
>>28483779
did you seriously do one of those giant proposals in the middle of the school to a girl you never spoken to , putting her on the spot , obviously she would say yes then no, do you even try to learn whats posted here
>>
>>28483779
>prom
Piss off, you fucking child.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.