[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you consider failure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1384068954776.jpg (343 KB, 800x495) Image search: [Google]
1384068954776.jpg
343 KB, 800x495
Idk dudes I seem to consider what others think as success as failure.
Many people from my graduatuing class have kids and some are married. I consider that failure in a sense.

Let me give you an example
>friend from highschool is boisterous and loud always tries to be "alpha"
>he screws girls because he is insecure
>despite all this he garners hate from everyone
>friend goes in to marines because he think it's the right thing to do
>brags he is in the marines right after highschoool
>he goes to iraq, I go to college
>I we come back after a 4 years, he fucked up and thinks he heard the voice of god
>says he has been seeing demons for years, and god has chosen him to defeat them
>he's from an uneducated background and no one told him what sleep paralysis is.
>he listens to a hick clergy for everything
>says he is behind everyone because he isn't married
>marries some random girl from christian singles after 4 months
>she is a virgin and from fucked up Christian society in Pensylvania
>she has two chins
>they move to the south and are expecting a baby
>he got a house of his military pension or whatever

Honestly I think he fucked up and settled for a life of mediocrity.
What are your thoughts and what do you see as sucess?
>>
NO RESPONSE HUG
BULLSHIT
>>
>>28483327
>What are your thoughts and what do you see as sucess?
I think your friend has schizophrenia and/or got his brain scrambled by explosives in iraq. I don't really think about success, I just think about what I like to do. I'm an autist though, so my opinion is fairly irrelevant.
>>
>>28483327
>What are your thoughts
thats fucking horrifying
christianity and religion in general fucks shit up
>>
>>28483929
that's utter failure
>>
yeah that dude is fucked
>>
>did you reach your goal?

thats it, seriously
stop this fucking comparing yourself to others 24/7, are you a teenaer?
>>
>>28483327
Interesting story anon, i have one of my own

>Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school
>But when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white
>He said that it was from when the car had smashed him so hard
>>
>>28484441
Yeah I did, I am a game artist and I worked overseas
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.