[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS 0KgT5APc This lady has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

This lady has been through more than anyone on this board and she does not whine nearly as much. Why can't you be more like her?
>>
she got to meet a monkey
>>
>>28483277
I look even worse than her and I was born that way
>>
>>28483890
Pics or it ain't happen.
>>
Burn the coal.
>>
>>28483277
She would probably have as much trouble getting laid as your average robot. If she actually used smt to hide her face and say she is into bdsm or smt like that, even less. Again, you can not compete with females. They live on the EASIEST possible setting, there is no way to match them. Even something brutal as this, will not limit their happiness, since they are next to demi-gods. One swipe on tinder and they get sex, one smile and they get free drinks, one tear and an army of white knights will beat anything into pulp she dislikes.
>>
>>28483907
lol, senpai.

blllooooooxxxxx
>>
>>28483277
Maybe because she doesn't have a right to whine, considering she liked to hang around dangerous beasts that should be in the wild. That was her choice.

Many robots didn't choose their handicaps.
>>
>>28483974
Yet all that easiness comes from people that complain about how easy it is for them and their desperation for affection. Don't like me generalizing the masses, then stop doing the same thing.
>>
File: african american.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
african american.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>28483277
hard to believe this cute little guy could do something like that
>>
>>28483974
>>28483890

Her eyes were removed, her arm torn/bitten off, and most of her hand on the other arm. Just pointing that out. And her not being whiney is purely a denial defence mechanism kinda thing, what, with her not listening to the doctors about her injuries. It's too much for her.

>>28484053
It was her friend's monkey dipshit.
>>28484076
Their protein intake doesn't go to their brains as much as their freakishly dense muscles. The chimp that did it was over 200 lbs.
>>
>>28483277
>Why can't you be more like her?
I wasn't born with her genetics or into her environment.
>>
>>28483903
Nope sorry I don't want to become a meme..my life is already shit as it is

>>28483974
Yeah but she at least got to live a normal life I on the other hand am absolutely repulsive.

My parent even made me move to the basement like the subhuman freak I am.
>>
>>28484230
You're already a meme. It's up to you whether you become a dank meme or stay irrelevant.
>>
>>28484261
i'll stay irrelevant. thanks.
>>
>>28483277
people actually think they have it worse than her, my life may be shit and I may die alone but at least I was torn apart by a chimp.
>>
>>28484317
wasn't*

orginal
>>
>>28484317
you were torn apart by a chimp too?

damn bro
i bet that monkey ripped you a new asshole
>>
>>28484062
Again, you have unfortunately no idea what it means to be female. Have you ever thought about being omnipotent? Being female is the closest thing to it on earth. In a world where the law favours if not literally protects you, males serve you, you ALONE decide about the future of offspring. It does not matter how ugly you are as a female, how smart how healthy. As long as you are female you benefit from the female status. It is a bit like having a masters degree or a phd. It is already a thing on this board, if a normal person talks they are anon, if a female does it they are fem.anon, so basically a person with the FEM degree. There have been countless of tests of females going "male" for a couple of days to see how it goes. Most of them got depressiv within 24hours and decided to never go back. For a reason. The life of a male is lonely, full with hardships and always filled with competition whether wanted or not. You had pretty much a 50:50 chance to become a semi-god but you got unlucky. Shit happens. I got unlucky too so we are all like a bit.
>>
that's what you get for keeping a pet chimp.
you don't get to whine when it rips you apart.

dumb bitches.
>>
File: image.gif (17 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
17 KB, 450x432
>>28484406
tl;dr

Can you give me a summary grandpa xD
>>
>>28484138
>It was her friend's monkey dipshit.

Like I didn't know that. She still hung around the two of them and suffered the consequences
>>
>>28484076
>>28484138
>>28484521
the dumb cunt owner had given the monkey Xanax which made him manic
he'd broken loose for the nth time and the dumb cunt that got ripped apart came to "help" get him back inside

moral of the story, wild animals are not pets
>>
>>28483890
Kek

Orignal comment
>>
File: IMG_20160504_170813_197.jpg (89 KB, 834x716) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_170813_197.jpg
89 KB, 834x716
>>28484609
>Xanex makes a chimp manic.
>a woman trying to be useful isn't admirable
>>
>>28483277
My mom knows her. Her body is rejecting the face transplant
>>
>>28483277
I wonder why she decided to love life without eyes and with a disfigured face.
>>
>>28484076
>little guy
he stood 91 kgs
a chimp that size has twice the strength of a grown man
>>
>>28483890
same here m8, feels real bad.
>>
>>28484406
Have you ever considered therapy?
>>
>>28485406
Because she has a vagina in a first world country, it implies a lot of things but here are the important 2.

1) She lived a full life, she lived comfortably and free of hardship.

2) Even while disfigured her vagina grants her unconditional love acceptance and inclusion.
>>
>>28484850
Face rejecting,Explain anon.
>>
>>28484076

Chimps are fucking scary creepy things. I want them all genocided.
>>
>>28484706
>>Xanex makes a chimp manic.
Do you think giving a Chimp xanax-laced ice tea every day is good for his mood? You know he "chimped" out when the Xanax wore off right?
>>
>>28485616
Apparently he is right

http://www.today.com/health/chimp-attack-victim-charla-nash-s-body-rejecting-face-transplant-t90716
>>
>>28483277
>does not whine nearly as much
>attempted to sue our state for 100 million dollarydoos because she was clueless enough to be friends with someone that owned a psychotic chimpanzee they treated like a husband
>>
>>28486368
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

/thread

just because she cant talk doesnt mean isn't a bitch
>>
>>28483277
>chimp attack

I was 100% sure this was a nigger attack.
>>
>>28486368
>because she was clueless enough
She actually "helped" her friend to get the chimp inside by (I believe) using his favourite toy to lure him.

tl;dr she did it for free
>>
>>28486368
That friend was also her boss.
>>
>>28483277

>"help me please a chimp is killing my friend"
>"what's the problem ma'am?"

Good god, that operator must be from Furguson
>>
>>28483277
She transformed into Matt Lucas
>>
>>28484230
Lmfao keep feeling sorry for yourself you cuck. I hope you continue to hate yourself and continue to live a sad pitiful life. lmfao what a failure.
>>
Are chimps considered Chad?
>>
>>28485420
>twice the strength of a grown man

What does this even mean?

I know grown men who are twice as strong as other grown men.
>>
>>28488253
then they're as strong as a chimp
>>
>>28488272
I haven't been to /fit/ in a while.

I wonder if they till have chimp threads.
>>
>>28488177
Get a load of this normie, he just couldnt restrain himself anymore
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.