[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need some help. In California they raised the tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 220x229
I really need some help. In California they raised the tobacco sale age to 21 which will be in effect June 9th. I'm 19 and I don't want to go a year and then some not using pic related. How should I get it then, do I have to fucking go to Arizona and get a PO box and ship some there? Is there any better way? Fucking got addicted to nicotine and this happens...
>>
>>28483050
Give me 3 months and Ill drive to you and buy you some. Where are you.
>>
Stock up on it now and store it in a cool dry space

you didn't need a thread for this dumb dumb.
>>
>>28483050
Buy 3000 packets of American Spirit
>>
>>28483061
San Marcos area

>>28483064
I'd need to buy 7 rolls to last at the rate at which I use. I suppose that is possible but I don't want to spend that kind of money all at once.

>>28483088
fug
>>
>>28483050
Maybe let yourself get unaddicted to nicotine. It's not like withdrawal will kill you. I'm 25 and I started using tobacco at age 17. I smoked and dipped on and off and now I smoke about a pack a year. You're stupid for getting addicted to this shit. You're clearly not responsible enough to use tobacco without becoming a junkie and us adults have decided that you can't have it anymore.
>>
get off it. dipping is fucking nasty man. no one, especially girls, wants to see, hear, smell, or taste that.
>>
>>28483050
Get an older person to buy it for you dumbass
>>
>>28483311
Shut the fuck up you dog, the adults have decided you aren't allowed to fuck your girlfriend because you're a preachy pussy
>>
>>28483401
You sound like a buttmad teenager who who can't deal with the fact that he's not allowed at the big boy's table.
>>
>>28483401
So mad on being called out as an addict
>>
>>28483401
>tobacco makes me a grown up
i gotta hand it to the ad companies for pulling this one off
>>
>>28483311
I never had any pretensions that nicotine was not going to be addictive when I started using it. But it is a useful stimulant and therefore a useful tool. And I will explain below why Swedish snus is considered one of the safest tobacco products.

>>28483337
It is not dip. Dip is fire roasted, meaning that it has lots of carcinogens. Swedish snus is instead fermented, and a single portion has about the same amount of carcinogens as a a cup of coffee. There have been doctors specializing in cancer, well read on what exactly Swedish snus is, who have said that that the FDA labels are exaggerated. And since you don't believe me I can link this article for further reading:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/08/meet-the-cancer-doctor-who-wants-the-fda-to-soften-tobacco-warnings/

As for women, well, no one ever said you had to have a portion in when you are on a date. I personally basically only use snus in my classes and when I am reading and working. Stimulants are useful as such.

>>28483354
I will of course but I am looking for a better way, which is why I am posting here.
>>
Have you considered stocking up on nicotine lozenges, OP?

They're a great alternative to snus and probably cheaper.

Overall I'd say they're very similar to snus except they're lozenges with nicotine, not actual tobacco. So you don't get the MAOIs you get from tobacco, but really the nicotine is the more important part.
>>
>>28483500
>2-4 mg nicotine

That sort of threshhold dose is not what I am looking for. If I used 2 4 mg ones then it would be the equivalent of one standard strength portion but I would rather have a flavorful pouch in my upper lip than stick some disgusting stickies on my belly.
>>
>>28483401
ooh, someone's a little cranky without their nicotine fix, huh?
>>
>>28483401
>>28483423
>>28483424
>>28483428
>>28483586
Go play yuppies versus hooligans somewhere else, it's not pertinent to my thread.
>>
All right I got it all figured out, I will just buy online through my brother who is well above age, and he will sign for it and I will take a one hour drive and pick that shit up when I need more. I am now stress free. Thanks guys for the suggestions. I wish I could get my hands on the person who put up this initiative, I am a 99% pacific except in the case of bootlickers.
>>
What about the ex post facto side of this? I just assumed since ive already been of age to buy tobacco ill still be able after they change the age
>>
>>28484370
There is said to be no grandfather clause in this new law.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.