[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduation day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
Today I'm graduating highschool.
It is school break right now, everyone is outside talking to each other and sharing memories while I'm sitting here alone in an empty class because I have no one to talk with and nothing to talk about with anyone.
I'm losing hope and I'm depressed as shit.
>>
Do yourself a favor and skip the ceremony. Grab your diploma later on. Trust me.
>>
I'd say skip it or whatever. It doesn't really matter.
>>
>>28483037
I'm graduating soon too because I am a retard who failed my senior year. My fifth year of high school has been even loneliness and more depressing than the previous 4
>>
Just go and pretend to have fun with everyone else there, plus it would make your mom happy to see you at least pretending to be happy and act like you belong, even if you both know you don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 970x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 970x663
holy shit. i graduated a year ago and the exact same thing happened. we were all in the gym waiting to have a final "senior walk out" and everyone was fucking around and talking about memories around me while i sat there not talking to a single person. was quite depressing. forgot about that until i saw this thread.
>>
>>28483112
>>28483090
>>28483068

Op has not mentioned any such thing.
>>
File: kUAyoxN.png (386 KB, 523x465) Image search: [Google]
kUAyoxN.png
386 KB, 523x465
I remember this feel

>graduation day
>everyone happy and excited, "IM FINALLY FREE!!!"
>sitting alone reflecting on how of the hundreds of people i was together with for years not one will remember my face the next day
>worried feeling in stomach knowing i'll have to get into a college, start dedicating my life to work, and the unlikely chances of "itll get better in college"
>tfw everyone going to these fancy colleges to pursue ambitions and then "Anon Anonson. Undecided."

Make careful decisions and improve yourself while you can.
>>
File: 1460592246292.png (686 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
1460592246292.png
686 KB, 991x694
You guys just made me realize that graduation is actually just as sad even if you have friends. I just hit me how depressed and sad all my friends were about it.
>"Haha dude I can't believe this is all over haha"
>Yeah man we're finally going into the real world!
>"Yeah man no more fooling around in class in stuff lol!"
>"Hey man are you planning on going to community college?"
>Nah, I was planning on going to a university I was accepted to.
>"Oh haha cool man it's great that you're doing so well to be accepted!"
>"Oh man we should still try to hang out more though and keep those good ol' days alive!"
>Haha, maybe more down the road, parents want me to start working so I have money for college, also planning to move closer to my uni.
>"Oh, lol, cool then, haha, catch you later sometime then?"
>Yeah man, we'll keep in touch
>"L-later man, bye haha"
>>
>>28483318
yea even though i had zero friends seeing that shit around me actually kind of made me depressed. even though i hated 90 percent of the people it was kind of sad in a weird way.
>>
>>28483318

No one laughs that much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.