[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone feel like whenever you try to talk to people or try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: aefae.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
aefae.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
Does anyone feel like whenever you try to talk to people or try to interact with the opposite sex you just make your situation worse?

I feel like I should just stop talking to people altogether. I'm sure everyone else would be happier if they didn't know me.
>>
Stop talking works great. Would recommend.
>>
>>28482788
Is there any reason why you feel like the situation gets worse when you talk to someone of the opposite sex? Do you sperg out, spill spaghetti, or whatever?
>>
>>28482818
I feel that their eyes are constantly judging me. That inside they are thinking, "What the fuck is this guy doing"?
>>
I often think to myself that I should just stop talking to people altogether unless it is strictly necessary. Feels bad man.
>>
Been thinking of doing just that myself. Talking to my coworkers is such a drag because I constantly have to be mindful of what I say or do to the point which it exhausts me mentally and renders me unable to focus on my job. I just have to figure out a way to stop them from initiating conversation with me.
>>
>>28482842
This is exactly what all human beings are doing.

"Social interaction" is a joke. Everyone is judging each other all the time constantly. Just thinking about it is exhausting.
>>
>>28482941
Quit your job ASAP
>>
>>28482988
But I need it in order to survive.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 596x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 596x617
>>28483017
>wanting to survive
>>
I know that feel
Every time I try to talk to people and be nice they don't seem to reciprocate and i just get the vibe they hate my fucking guts.

So i don't speak much anymore, fuck it, it's more peaceful anyway.
>>
I have no intentions of having female friends again. That's not say I'll be rude to them but I won't go beyond casual kindness. Getting attached to women creates feelings, feelings fuck you.
>>
Are you one of these?
- non white
- manlet
- autistic
- ugly
>>
>>28484405
I am 2
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.