[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k. R my friends real friends if they ditch me in csgo so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mfw.png (93 KB, 335x326) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
93 KB, 335x326
Hey r9k. R my friends real friends if they ditch me in csgo so they can play ranked? I'm rank 2 and told me to play until rank 3 until playing with them. If it were me I'd play with my friend until they were rank 3. Am I just a bitch? Or r they not good friends?
>>
Quit playing video games right now.
>>
>>28482745
U mean csgo only? Or in general and get a life
>>
>>28482745
This tbqh famalamadidillydam
>>
>>28482750
The latter

Also csgo wtf man
>>
>>28482767
Yea I guess, but still r they bad friends? Or am I being a bitch?
>>
>>28482729
Don't play CS:GO so I don't know the importance of ranked matches, but maybe this is something they just want to prioritise. People have their own priorities, mate and of course that means leaving other people out of the picture, but that doesn't mean they're being terrible friends.

Are these people online or RL friends? If they weren't real friends they'd definitely stop talking to you right after.
>>
>>28482729
Ranked is just more fun, but no they're not bad friends it's what they want.

You're a little bitch OP you need to fix your attitude
>>
>>28482791
They are RL friends. we hang out often. I understand people like to play ranked>casual. but i was thinking if they would put ranked > friends. like is that normal?
>>
>>28482835
its fine that people choose playing ranked over playing with friends?
>>
>>28482729
The best option honestly is a secret vigorous training program until you outrank them, then you can shun playing with those cholos
>>
>>28482886
That's totally normal, dude. Again, it's just their own priorities, they're not erasing you from their friends list or anything.

Maybe you don't get to play with them as much, but hey you said you guys hang out often, right? You don't really have to limit your friendship on gaming since there can be a lot of stuff you guys can do together.

Hell, if it bothers you, ask them to play with you on lower rank or whatever just for fun.
>>
>>28482729
you literally can't play ranked until you're level 3

just play casual for 20 minutes, you whiny faggot. You'll hit it quick.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.