[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys live alone? Nothing sounds better desu. I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Any of you guys live alone? Nothing sounds better desu. I live with a couple and it's fucking torture.

These are just a few recent interactions that Ive had with them;
> friend comes in my room and compliments my new bed sheets and asks if he can touch them, he then puts his finger in his nose, takes it out and then touches it with that finger
> walk in the kitchen to see housemate dropping raw chicken on the counter and then putting it back on his plate with his bare hands and then touching the fridge door with that same hand
> I always catch him not washing his hands after he shits
> a week ago they came home with 2 cats. 2 fucking cats. I moved out of my parents because of cats and now they're fucking in my home again. We live in a tiny ass apartment too.
> in bed last night ready to fall asleep, housemate barges in drunk (he's drunk every night) and insists that I watch this video on YouTube, I tell him no because I want to go to sleep but he keeps pushing and eventually says "ok... Well have you seen the new battlefield trailer".

I can't take this bullshit anymore. I hate living with people but my shitty job doesn't pay enough for me to move out. I've been job hunting for a year but I've had no luck. Tell me this pain will end...
>>
Sounds like you don't need a new job, just a new roommate. Give it time, anon.
>>
>>28482402
I did for about a year in my own apartment. It was one of the best years of my life. I knew it wouldn't last, so I layer on my futon all day trying to commit myself to the time I had left. Sometimes I feel like a part of me is still there in serenity.
>>
>>28482471
I can't imagine living comfortably with somebody. I'm too much of a recluse and I have OCD when it comes to cleanliness. I go through some extreme lengths to avoid germs.
>>
>>28482554
*laid gods damn keyboard is not with me and autocorrect I need to kill
>>
start acting like a shitlord back and get drunk as fuck or just move out they sound like retards or dicks
>>
>>28482679
You think I wouldn't move out of I could? I would tomorrow but I can't. I only get between 550 - 800GBP (800 - 1160 Dollars) a month and to own your own place you need to be earning double that here in britbong.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.