[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up in the middle of the night >see this thing looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: Grey_Alien4.jpg (25 KB, 518x617) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Alien4.jpg
25 KB, 518x617
>wake up in the middle of the night
>see this thing looking down at you

What would you do?
>>
>>28482195
Let him put his ayy in my lmao like a good earth sissy
>>
Wait for sleep paralysis to wear off

Usually accompanied by screaming incoherently
>>
>>28482195
Happened to me desu. I just closed my eyes again and prayed that it wouldn't be there. Opened my eyes once more and it wasn't there. Eugh.
>>
>>28482195
ayylmao
>spreads butthole
>>
>>28482225

Bruv that's fuck terrifying.

I don't think I'd ever sleep again if that happened to me.
>>
probably freak out and try to hit it if it moves too suddenly, then lunge on it and beat the fuck out of it till it stops moving. if it is light i'd probably try to chuck it against a wall or body slam it then stomp on it a lot.
>>
>>28482195
I'd try to let the fear go and stand up.
Try to have a conversation with this creature afterwards.
Have a wonderful conversatiom about the universe, about their race and the faith of humanity.
>>
ayy lmao father is that you?
>>
>>28482195
start screaming
try to kill it, if I realize it can't fight back or has no technology try to capture it and steal it's knowledge and secrets
>>
>>28482296

Does that thing look like it really wants to have a conversation?
>>
Been taken by them since I was a kid. They don't come inside the house though, not in my experience.
>>
>>28482195
begin shouting AYY LMAO
I fucking mean it too. Aliens are good memes
>>
>rape

oregano
>>
>>28482195
start banging it's head like a bongo drum and create a sick rhythm tbqh
>>
>>28482195
I'd go wherever it takes me, maybe it's a cool place
>>
File: 1441226389630.jpg (43 KB, 574x430) Image search: [Google]
1441226389630.jpg
43 KB, 574x430
>>28482195
thinking about this scenario at night eventually takes away my sleep for the rest of the night
>>
>>28482355
Well, think logically. First of all judging by its' look isn't wise. There are animals in nature that look intimidating but are really vegetarian, plus all those alien movies gave aliens a bad and agressive image which I personally believe to be incorrect.

Now for the more interesting part, if that creature had bad intentions, do you even think you would wake up right at the moment he visited? I almost never wake up at night, and if he was hostile it would stay that way because I'm assuming by logic that he has the technology to keep me asleep for his bad intentions.
But the again, he woke me up for a purpose. He's just standing there and staring, at least that's the information I gathered from the OP.
I'll try to be friendly because I know this creature will beat me physically in every scenario and even if I somehow manage to harm him in self defence, his friends are probably going to ravage my asshole.
>>
>>28482460

Whatever you do don't look out the windows tonight.
>>
File: 1461612040137.jpg (191 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1461612040137.jpg
191 KB, 1700x1700
Are you going to kill ne
>yes
Thank you
>>
>>28482466
>not realizing this is a small grey
>not realizing that they literally get high off of the fear hormones like adrenaline and that's why they want you to be awake so you can suffer and be tortured and fill your blood with stress and anxiety hormones for them to eat
>>
Well I woke up and saw a spoopy face before and launched out of bed and punched it.
So probably that.
Turns out it was my lamp that I moved across the room. RIP lamp
>>
>>28482512
>not realizing that they literally get high off of the fear hormones like adrenaline and that's why they want you to be awake so you can suffer and be tortured and fill your blood with stress and anxiety hormones for them to eat
Are these rly the FACTS?

When I had long, depressed periods in my life, I would almost feel like some outside force was feeding off of my overall stress and anxiety and making it worse. There were certain rooms & specific areas of those rooms (my bed) that would just emenate this awful energy when I stepped foot in them. Some other spoopy things have happened that I dare not mention. Maybe I'm a schizo.
>>
Welcome to planet Earth alien-san

AYY LMAO
>>
Acknowledge that it's sleep paralysis, probably. Though, I've never had any visual hallucinations during sp
>>
Tip my dealer like 1 grand then fuck the alien
>>
>>28482512
Maybe, but as I said he wins in every scenario, he's just genetically superior.
>>
It'd be amazing to know that there's more to this reality than the boring piece of shit I'm currently experiencing.
>>
>>28482582
>When I had long, depressed periods in my life, I would almost feel like some outside force was feeding off of my overall stress and anxiety and making it worse. There were certain rooms & specific areas of those rooms (my bed) that would just emenate this awful energy when I stepped foot in them. Some other spoopy things have happened that I dare not mention. Maybe I'm a schizo.
No this is normal. It's what the normies call "vibes" Everyone can feel them, some are more in tune with them than others.
Objects can pick up vibes too. The 'ol "cursed item" meme.
>>
>>28482582
according to the internet, these fuckers are like 4th dimensional beings that can shift in and out of our dimensions and use us for food and experiments. Idk if it's true I've never seen one myself but I don't trust the government either so honestly idk
>>
>>28482651
You know this is crazy hippie shit, right? I am getting bad vibes from your post, desu
>>
>>28482644
no, they are genetically INFERIOR they are like 3 feet tall and weak as fuck, as long as they don't have any technology you can kill them easily or choke them out. It's their technology that makes them superior
>>
>>28482669
Well I am a crazy hippie I guess. Though I don't smoke weed all the time and shit like the stereotype would suggest. I've considered the possibility of being psychotic or schizo but ultimately don't think there's anything wrong with me enough to be a problem.
>>
>>28482664
Then why haven't they just put us all in biological stasis and harvested our resources yet, if they are capable of manipulating our 3D reality?
>>
>>28482727
the given answer to that is that we are either just generally serving them already through taxes to black book govt programs and so we are valuable as free range worker drones, they are already getting all the resources they need by killing a small percentage of us every year and don't want to ruin their livestock population all at once, etc. or that they are afraid of repercussions from OTHER aliens if they fuck us up too badly so they have to keept it a secret on the dl
>>
>>28482692
How would you know that? They may look small but who knows maybe they have great strength and speed. And maybe they have telekenesis or some shit, you never know.
But they are genetically superior not because of that, but because of their overwhelming amount of intelligence.
>>
>>28482195
ayyyyy lmao
ronald oregano commento
>>
Open up my boipucc to receive his interstellar phallus

Alternatively just succ
>>
>>28482195

Try to get it to write down detailed instructions on how to build a starship capable of travelling faster than light.
>>
>>28482836
good point, but you might as well try to kill them anyway
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
Grab pic related from nightstand - ayyyliums prolly don't know what firearms are since they're such basic technology. Make him fuck off by force.

But more than likely:

>>28482216

Almost all accounts are accompanied by sleep paralysis, so I'd just sit back for the ride.
>>
>>28482195
Gib me a time machine for I could fix my shit
>>
>>28482195

Tell him to kill all the brown people. They're too far gone to save.
>>
>>28482460
This. It's why I sleep with lights on
>>
>>28482582
>>28482651
/r9k/, the place where mental illnesses roam free of diagnosis!
>>
As him if they have waifus on their planet.
>>
Start fapping and look at it in the eyes
>>
>>28482195
Go on overwatch.
>>
>>28482195
say ayy lmao and let him abduct me i guess

as if anyone would actually be scared by this meme alien, i'd punch it in the face
>>
>>28482466
>plus all those alien movies gave aliens a bad and agressive image which I personally believe to be incorrect.

there was some philosopher/scientist guy that said if an alien were to come to earth they'd fuck our shit up without hesitating in the same way the beautiful white men who btfo the indians and niggers did
>>
>>28484275
whatever i said must have been pretty upsetting to make your weird little prolapsed alien anus quiver like that. how does it feel being perpetually butthurt, fucko?
>>
>>28482460
>>28482490
>>28483140

whats the worst that could happen? the ayylamo kills you, big deal, deaths not so bad anyways. stop being fucking pussies
>>
Be naturally terrified but excited that something very rare has just happened. I would question if I'm asleep or awake and due to my experience with lucidity I can usually tell
>>
Try to harm him in any way i can, or die trying.

DIE FOUL XENO SCUM
>>
>>28482195
>not saying "ayy lmao :3"
wew
>>
beg it to put me out of my misery and die a glorified death at the hands of virtual gods.
>>
>>28482195
Close my eyes, relax and wait for the sleep paralysis attack to stop. Its actually extremely calming and soothing to 'beat' the entities. I usually fall into a very deep and relaxing sleep.
>>
File: 1460176494737.jpg (14 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460176494737.jpg
14 KB, 600x450
I would kill him, reverse engineer his shit and found XCOM to fight the ayy lmao menace

saw a ufo irl once, fucking terrified me when I was little
>>
File: 1422065685153.jpg (32 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1422065685153.jpg
32 KB, 460x460
Lean back, close my eyes and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>28482512
This is the truth, you have to be firm at let them knkw your energy is no available fo them to siphon it
>>
>>28485191
wait what? Is the sleep paralysis connected to the greys?
How out of the loop am I?
I'm nowhere near America and where I am from there rent many ufo sightings but I once had sleep paralysis and it was weird as fuck, I tried to scream but I couldnt hear myself, eventually I think I got tired of bothering and I realized it was like a dream so I tried to fall asleep again.

Can someone educate me?
>>
>>28482195
This used to happen to me as a kid.

When me and my brother were kids, the gray ghost would visit us. A short gray evil little man. One time I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my brother crying. I looked across the room at my brothers bed. A short gray man was standing over my brother with his back to me. He turned his head and looked at me. It was dark but his large black eyes looked into my soul. I blacked out.

The last time it happened was very dark. I woke to hear my brother crying again. It was very dark and I couldn't see anything, but I could just make out the shadow of the gray ghost across my room. I pulled my sheets over my head, I was petrified. I heard some faint footsteps, and then suddenly the sheets were ripped off my bed and I blacked out.

The last visit I woke up in the night and he was standing over me. He placed his hands on my forehead and just store and me. I sensed something was wrong and I lashed out and whacked him in the face. He let out a scream that sounded like a creature, nothing human about it. He ran into the shadows and I heard the window open and then all was silent.

I never saw the gray ghost again. To this day my brother refuses to speak about it. I can only imagine what horrors he might have experienced that I did not.
>>
>>28486091
Just gotta pray to Jesus.
>>
>>28482195

>apply bolter fire
>praise emperor
>go back to sleep
>>
File: 1443874576129.jpg (90 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
1443874576129.jpg
90 KB, 600x297
>>28486091
So demons or aliens.
>>
>>28485969
Aliens are not disturbing your sleep retard, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for sleep paralysis that you can google. Anyway, if ayy lmaos were visiting Earth, I'm sure they'd have better shit to do than fucking around with some fat, Slovenian NEET.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.