[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the desire to jerk off has been completely replaced by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>tfw the desire to jerk off has been completely replaced by the desire to hug

What has happened to me?
>>
>>28482103
All those happy cute pictures and gifs have gotten to you.
>>
>>28482103
tfw no affection
>>
>>28482103
Damn you OP, now I want a hug.
>>
>>28482103
u r deprived

like me.
>>
File: 1462620590257-r9k.gif (917 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1462620590257-r9k.gif
917 KB, 500x568
>tfw you lose your cuddle virginity
>>
>>28482103
testosterone not being used to dominate women is being turned into oestrogen
>>
>>28482358
Oh god. Have I been... Cucked?
>>
>>28482358
thats a really cute picture to be quite honest
>>
> tfw no friends
> it's socially unacceptable to ask a stranger for a hug

I haven't had any physical intimacy in months.
>>
>>28482103
Whatever it was, it did good anon. Hugging is the best form of affection.
>>
>>28482184
Do you still have a regular sex drive? What's life like for you?
>>
Does anyone here want a hug? I just want a nice affectionate and friendly hug with you all ;_;
>>
>>28482103
Hugs are pleb.
Back tickle master race.
>>
>>28482718
>I haven't had any physical intimacy in months.
aw poor normie. entire months!? wow I can't even imagine. Im going to make a twitter hashtag just for you, bb
>>
>>28482103
>desire to fug has turned into hug
>>
>>28482358
>tfw no qt bf to cuddle

i've become prison gay
>>
This hasn't changed at all except that after I quit fapping more women are wanting to hug me, probably cause phermones, testosterone and other shit that was being suppressed by constant semen depletion coming back.

Also, is it normal to get a boner like every time when you hug women. Even in your late 20s? I know its a good sign that I'm healthy, but I wonder what women think when they feel my boner while hugging at somewhere like a yoga class or social event. This didn't change though, even when I was draining my balls constantly and limp, would still get a boner from a close hug.
>>
Thought the main benefit of doing yoga and meditation activities is living a healthy and happy celibate lifestyle, a benefit is that everyone is encouraged to hug and sometimes I get lots of hugs and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>28483745
i hate the things about you. all of them.
>>
>>28483775
>date] [Auto] No new posts
Well I'm still on /r9k/ forever even though I'm no longer depresses nor whine about being a virgin
>>
>>28482718
get a "free hugs" shirt and go outside
it actually does work
>>
>hugs
>objectively best physical interaction
pick two
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.