[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm never going to get laid. Why did I do wrong?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 18
File: image.png (149 KB, 531x924) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 531x924
i'm never going to get laid. Why did I do wrong?!
>>
Who taught you to text like such a faggot?
>>
>>28481893
I'm not even sure what you mean by this. I am being polite and straight forward which is what I though girls wanted..
>>
You sound like a pathetic loser. Imagine if you were a highly socialized women with decades of experience with beta orbiters.
>>
>awwww yeee
>awesomest
>double texting

you did everything wrong
>>
>AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Over before it began.
>>
You sorta just asked her to come over and fuck, have you ever taken this chick out on a date?
>>
>>28481893
first post best post, this guy is right

>>28481911
bro you txt like a giddy school girl, you sound way too enthused/excited to be talking to her... Im not saying txt like some depressed faggot but maybe put off the impression that you dont give a fuck just a little bit more.
>>
File: 1447749068098.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1447749068098.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>>28481930
>>28481936
>tfw I used to text like this
>>
fuck nigger that was fucking cringe.
>>
>>28481893
explain like i'm a sperg
>>
File: becca1.jpg (76 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
becca1.jpg
76 KB, 540x960
lkasjdfkjla
>>
File: becca2.jpg (51 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
becca2.jpg
51 KB, 540x960
23423lkjf
>>
File: becca3.jpg (52 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
becca3.jpg
52 KB, 540x960
>>28482046
lloool sdhfslkdf
>>
File: Jonah+hill+holding+subways.jpg (714 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Jonah+hill+holding+subways.jpg
714 KB, 2000x1500
>>28482039
On one hand, I'd like to be able to text a girl like that, as the world hasn't ruined her yet. On the other hand, the world has ruined me, so it would never work out.
>>
Awwwwwww yeeeeeee!

yeeee!! xD
>>
>>28482046
>>28482074
God damn, that shut me >>28482078
up quick.
>>
>>28482074
Holy shitballs
I thought you were just shitposting with your gf like I do
Jesus fucking Christ man
>>
>>28481882
>asked her a question after you asked her on a date
>she can just answer the most recent text and not agree to anything

retard, not even getting to the fact that you text like a moron
>>
>>28482141
>he thought women aren't actually cold calculating machines
>>
>>28482141
Dude, it's not hard to get a date with a girl, the hard part is making friends who know girls and will talk you up to them. I got a date with a girl I'm not even into, and not going to go on a date with, because her two best friends think I'm the shit and talked about how awesome I was for like a month before I ever met her. Then her and I spoke for like a 5 days and I asked her to dinner and she said yes, but we haven't talked since.

Anyway, fuck the blogpost, what I said still stands. If you make some friends that know girls, you'll get dates/laid/a gf, but like I also said, making the friends that like you that much is the hard part.
>>
>>28482207
I didn't even say what I meant to say. She didn't have any time to form her own opinion of me because she got told I was awesome for so long before ever meeting me. That's the point. Saging my own post.
>>
>>28481882
>awwww
>yeee
>awesomest
Full retard, you never even had a chance man.
>>
>>28482207
It's not hard to get a girl interested. It's harder to get to meet her and do something with her. With messaging today, far too many girls will just stop talking to you out of the blue even if you already agreed to meet.
>>
Why do children think chatting on internet is acceptable instead of phone calling the girl?
>>
>>28482721
retard

Oregano
>>
>>28482721
You've never spoken to a girl, right? Girls don't want to talk to guys on the phone. They want to text because then they can reply anytime or just ignore you anytime.
>>
>>28481882
Nothin, she's just not really into you.

Just like you're not into every single girl you meet

Don't orbit though homie, it never works because women see it as a sign of weakness
>>
>>28482703
IDK mate, I've already hung with her in a group setting with some good results twice. I feel like she'd be interested in talking to me if I just stared texting her right now, but she doesn't seem like the kind of girl I'd want to be with (def. a roastie). Rather be alone that with a girl I'm not crazy about and all that.
>>
Why are there so many newtraps here who don't recognise the pic?
>>
>>28481936
>>28481930

The funny thing is he is probably really quiet and shy in real life.
>>
>>28482848
Yep, women don't respect orbiters, especially high tier girls compared to girls around here like blondie or erica. That is assuming shes a stacy/normie. On to the next one
>>
>>28482074
shouldn't have waited 3 months to compel them to send pics
>>
>>28481882
YOU REFUSED THE INVITE TO THE JAMS BOND MOVIE, WHEN A GIRL INVITES YOU YOU GRAB THAT OPPORTUNITY, CUZ YOU MIGHT FHRITP
>>
>>28483845
type (JAMES)
>>
>Awwwww yeee! I'll put those brownies right next to the hot cocoa!
I've seen this before.
>>
you sound fake and way too tryhard

dont change subject when asking her out
>>
great job cringelord
>>
>ignoring your offer
>calling you dude

I'm sorry m8y
>>
>>28481911
Your texts actually aren't very straightforward, each text crams in a lot of unnecessary information. You have three text categories here
>bantz text
>invite text
>personal update text

And each is way longer than necessary. Your hot cocoa bantz text is not funny (sorry), if you bantz text either say something very funny/clever, or keep it to an emoji string

Your invite text could be shortened to "Wanna see Spectre on Saturday?" maybe add a time you were thinking of, grab a bite to eat after would be something you add if she says she's in

And the last text, the personal update, is a kind of text I advise against sending in general, unless you're certain this person wants to hear about your life. As the third in a series of texts you sent with no reply, a personal update, especially a detailed and lengthy one such as yours, is basically a strike-out.

On the plus side you didn't overtly sperg out too hard or come across as especially creepy, just a bit tryhard and desperate
>>
holy shit the cringe is palpable in those
>>
> not knowing this is pasta

this happened on 2X4chan months ago, losers.
>>
>>28481882
ahaahahahahah I'm sorry my guy, I've never texted a girl in my life and even I know those texts are faggy and beta as shit

>awwww ye
>sending 3 texts in a row
>those 3 texts are enormous relative to hers
you just come off super desperate, which you are, like everyone here only you refuse to accept it and just die alone
>>
>hey, im going to (thing nobody would go to alone), do you want to come along?

This tactic reeks of never actually having gone on a date with a girl and getting advice on how to talk to girls from the internet.
>>
>>28482074
He is super cute though.
You should take all 6 juicy inches of his handsomeness.
>>
File: gf.jpg (700 KB, 4320x5760) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
700 KB, 4320x5760
Y'all need an example of how to actually message a girl, it seems.
>>
>>28487189
>Wanting a girl from Tinder
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>28486902
>>hey, im going to (thing nobody would go to alone)
>(thing nobody would go to alone)
>>
File: sonic.png (346 KB, 515x807) Image search: [Google]
sonic.png
346 KB, 515x807
>>28487189
>Y'all need an example of how to actually message a girl, it seems.

what the fuck is this

>asks for facebook
>"we're a bit forward, aren't we :p"
>uses 4chan linguistics
>#nerdlife

I'm gonna guess this is a recently joined university student, you were texting a girl who was getting drunk alone, and had never been to any of the university bars/places.
I'm 100% sure nothing came out of it, you're a faggot
>>
>>28487392
As opposed to a girl wanting a guy on Tinder?
>>
>>28487732
Yeah, nah, she's a normal student with friends (as am I) and we're currently dating, but whatever helps you sleep at night, anon.

Also
>4chan linguistics
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>28487189
how many times are you going to repost this? This isn't even remotely funny.
>>
File: laff.jpg (83 KB, 344x382) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
83 KB, 344x382
>>28487189
>you'd be a cutecumber
Stopped reading there
>>
>>28488299
Yeah it was a weak start, but whatever, I got with her in the end.
>>
>>28488306
>I got with her in the end
>got her
>23 april

Dating for aprox 2 weeks
>calls her gf
>"i got her"

how many dates? 2?
>>
File: totally not gf.png (14 KB, 193x247) Image search: [Google]
totally not gf.png
14 KB, 193x247
>>28488649
Actually, we've been dating less than that, since I had to put it off once and she did too. We ended up meeting on Thursday but we got along really well so we saw each other every day after that. I guess she's not TECHNICALLY my gf yet, but that's only because we decided to wait a week or two before announcing it.
>>
File: 1419574588175.jpg (71 KB, 675x574) Image search: [Google]
1419574588175.jpg
71 KB, 675x574
>>28481882
>Awwww yeee! I'll put those brownies right next to the hot cocoa!

C'mon dude...
That's pathetic
>>
File: 1456499561304.jpg (172 KB, 500x760) Image search: [Google]
1456499561304.jpg
172 KB, 500x760
>>28481911
Text like Ron Swanson talks. Before you text anything, imagine if Ron Swanson would talk like that. Just dont ask me when/whether it is appropriate to say something sexual, but I think its best to get that in as fast as possible to peak interest.
>>
>>28488784
Why are you still here?

oregano desu
>>
>>28483951
Not OP but you clearly know about this shit, thanks.
>>
>>28488902
How about
>The only meat I'd like to eat tonight is a big black cock. I mean a real black man's penis being pushed in and out of my mouth, in its entirety, until it releases itself in my mouth

I can imagine him saying that
>>
>>28487189
You opened by calling her a cutecumber, she called you cute, then you said "you're cute too", again. At that point, I assessed the length of the conversation and I made the logical conclusion to stop reading because you're a fucking retard.

If you must use tinder to pick up women, you don't have conversations with them on the app. You match someone you like, you message them saying "meet me saturday at X restaurant and then we're going to do Y at my house". That's it. You don't waste time being a fag and "conversating" with women on there. If you do that, you are wasting your time and energy to give women free attention coins, and that's all they want. If you give them endless attention through text, they have no reason to see you in person because they already have you in their pocket. Some women don't even have the intention to meet anyone on the app, they just want the free ego boost that comes with being swiped right and chatted up by nerd losers. There's no point in sustaining a long conversation with a woman through text. Be assertive, arrange the meet up, and then move on. If they take it, they take it. If they don't, they don't. That's what a real man does. No woman will ever respect you if you have a full blown conversation on that stupid app.
>>
>>28481882
you're orbiting

you should've just ignored the cocoa thing and have said 'hey lets catch a movie saturday. 007. i'll pick you up at 8"
>>
File: 1413529374431.jpg (50 KB, 481x461) Image search: [Google]
1413529374431.jpg
50 KB, 481x461
>>28481882
>Awwww yeee! I'll put those brownies right next to the hot cocoa!
LOL did someone teach you to text like a fucking desperate effeminate loser or does it come naturally?
>>
>>28489055
>t. someone who has never been out on a date
>>
>>28481882
Nice repost OP. they took the bait.
>>
>>28489130
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

>- The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

Be flat and to the point. It's what women respect. It's what works. It displays confidence. And most importantly, it wastes the least amount of your time as possible.

By the way, I have 2 girlfriends right now that don't know about each other and I've had sex with 23 different women, 13 of those without a condom. Trust me faggo, I know what works. If you think I've "never been on a date" then what do you think works better? Having a long-winded girly conversation using lots of fag emotes? Get real. Talking is what women do, DOING is what men do. In your first line, you have to convey that you are the one DOING and she is the one FOLLOWING YOU. That's what women want.

Also the fact that you think people "go on dates" anymore, especially when the context is tinder, shows how out of touch with reality you are. Obviously you are the one who "doesn't go on dates" if you think men or women of your age are "dating" anymore.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/13/opinion/massa-end-of-dating/
>>
File: image.png (76 KB, 363x644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 363x644
Just find a fucking sissy who's into heavy domination shit, dude. Way fucking easier.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>>28489249
Lemme guess, you also drive a Ferrari and work as an stock broker? Who just happens to still be on /r9k/ despite being so wiiiiiildly successful with women.
>>
You shouldn't have sent the long-ass text about work right after the one where you ask her out.

You also write like a weeaboo from 2007
>>
I blew it lads, I just asked her why lidl closes at 3 and she hasn't responded in an hour.
>>
>>28489249
Have you considered that he might now have wanted to just fuck the girl from tinder but instead just have fun?

I know you nerds love turning love into a game you can minmax, but from my point of view I can't enjoy love unless I'm sharing it with someone else, and to test for that you have to talk to them. I don't know if you're somehow going to find someone who isn't a whore on tinder, but if you want to, you don't lose anything by swiping a bit and talking to a few girls for fun.
>>
File: r9k in a nutshell.png (8 KB, 408x112) Image search: [Google]
r9k in a nutshell.png
8 KB, 408x112
>>28489559
While I agree with you and think that the best part of any relationship is the emotional bonding aspect and not the sex, I don't think many people here would support that view.
>>
>>28481882
>spectre came out like 6 months ago
>>
>>28481911
>what I though girls wanted..
Here is the problem
>>
>>28487189
Disregard this faggot, its from a fake tinder thread where they use ultra chad profiles. Talking to girls when you're incredibly attractive is like using fertiliser to make grass grow.
>>
>>28487189

Send some pics of this girl if you want to keep bragging, because right now she looks pretty fugly in that small pic.
>>
File: 1462080723150.jpg (23 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
1462080723150.jpg
23 KB, 400x303
Didn't read it OP, but there is more blue than white. That's all I need to know.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.