[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gotten revenge on normies before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1437377011234.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1437377011234.png
8 KB, 473x500
Have you ever gotten revenge on normies before?
>>
File: 1461468299446.jpg (54 KB, 488x632) Image search: [Google]
1461468299446.jpg
54 KB, 488x632
>be me
>be me 15 years old
>I am at school in freshman year
>I'm sitting alone as normal
>I wait for my class to start and sit i front of it
>Girl comes up to me
>'hey anon'
>H-How do you know my name
>'we have math together silly'
>Oh okay
>'are you a vampire?'
>W-what?
>'you heard me'
>Uhh no?

>We go on like this for a bit than she leaves to her class
>She asks me for my cell phone number
>We talk, a lot.
>A lot
>Like a lot
>I finally get the courage to ask her out
>'anon, why would I date you? You're too much of a hermit for me'
>I...i don't know

(1/2)
>>
Once every few months when a blockbuster movie is out, I'll get a ticket to a sought-after showing, and just stand up and start shrieking at the top of my lungs a little way into the movie.
I'll do this until they remove me and tell me I'm banned from the place, but they never actually remember and you can freely come back after a while. It usually takes about 3 minutes for security to come, so the normies have to suffer for that long, and if they have kids with them it probably scares the kids.

I've done this five times, most recently at the new Star Wars, which I had an opening-night ticket for. I've done it twice at AMC theaters and three times at Regal Cinemas.

Another time I shit myself at a restaurant and continued to sit there, they probably had to smell it for several minutes.
>>
Chad put me in hospital, I ended up dating his mom.
>>
File: 1445807838576.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1445807838576.png
9 KB, 401x367
I got a Chad's girlfriend pregnant once.
>>
I fucking rekt a house rented by some normies who crossed me

Tons and tons of toilet paper over the roof, on the porch railing, in the shrubs, and in a gigantic tree in the front yard. I had let lots of fruits and veggies rot in the sun for a few weeks beforehand and threw them all over the front porch. Also squirted large amounts of really old ketchup, mustard, mayo, jelly, etc. all over the porch, door, and stairs. May have done some other stuff but I don't remember.

They were having a party the next night too, I heard that it took them like 2 hours to clean up what they could but they still had a fuckton of TP in the tree during the party.

fucking normies
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 675x165) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 675x165
>you just talked to me so much I thought you felt the same way
>'Ha-ha anon, I've been talking to you cause you were alone a lot.'
>...
>'anon you okay?'

>Devilishsmile.jpg
>I tell her I'm gonna a kill myself
>She begs me no like the peasant she is
>I don't go to school for a couple days and act sick to my mom
>Her friends text me but I dont reply
>They say that she's very depressed and to reply if I'm alive
>I go to school after a week
>I get stares
>Some councilers talk to me cause I'm close to her
>They ask me 'what happened'
>Tell them I don't know what happened

I made her kill herself out of guilt

Roasty got toasty
>>
I was driving through my neighborhood after a rainstorm, there was standing water on parts of the side of the road. A normie bitch was walking a dog, and I was in the perfect position to swerve over and spray them both with water.
She looked really upset as I sped away and I started laughing so hard I almost lost control of the vehicle.

Sometimes if I'm in a parking lot next to a nice car I'll "accidentally" swing my door open too hard, then of course switch to another parking space.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.