[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything worse than people who bitch about nightmares?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sleep.jpg (53 KB, 878x676) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
53 KB, 878x676
Is there anything worse than people who bitch about nightmares?

How fucking amazing must your life be that the worst thing is what you dream about at night? And yet these fucking normalfags still dare to pretend like having nightmares is tough for them.

My entire life is a nightmare of which I cannot wake up from. Literally no dream ever could be worse than when i'm awake during the day.
>>
I dunno anon, I have nightmares, it's not the worst thing in my life but it's still not comfy at all.
>>
>>28481644
I used to think that until I had a nightmare that made me afraid to go to sleep for weeks. Imagine what that's like, being afraid to sleep. It's worse than insomnia because instead of being bored you're terrified.

I'm an autistic NEET that lives with his mom at 24, too, so don't you dare call me a normie.
>>
>>28481667
how do you even seperate a dream from a nightmare
?

>>28481690
nah man you are all fucking bitches. Im afraid to wake up.

How can anything fake be more scary than anything real? You guys dont know real pain
>>
>>28481711
>How can anything fake be more scary than anything real?

Real life:
>sitting at the computer
>not having sex
>occasionally having a headache

Nightmares:
>involuntarily walking towards shadow creatures while your brain turns its panic reflex up to 11 and you try to scream but can't
>infinite loops of social rejection
>childhood memories being altered and filled with disgusting gray pseudo-humans that are vaguely hostile

Yeah I dunno man. Hard to say.
>>
>>28481711
>how do you even seperate a dream from a nightmare
>?
In a nightmare you wake up terrified of the dark, bathed in sweat and panting with panic. In a regular dream you wake up with a mild sense of surprise.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (122 KB, 722x722) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
122 KB, 722x722
>literally no dream could be worse
Imagine dreaming your normal life but you were 3 inches shorter
>>
>>28481644
I quit having nightmares. Now I just relive my life being ruined instead.
>>
>>28481818
Go away evil dogger

jk come back
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.