[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female superiority thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 37
File: 1455934740569.jpg (6 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
1455934740569.jpg
6 KB, 196x250
Statistically speaking, women are:
>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent
>are far less likely to be defective (mentally ill, disabled), male autists (like you) outnumber female counterparts 4:1
>now actually earn more than males do if you take into account things like work experience, education, etc
Also
>XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise
>pathetic thirsty betas is basically what's wrong with the internet
>men are extremely easy to manipulate, although due to narcissistic inferiority complex they try to delude themselves to believe that they are the ones manipulating
>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life
>men essentially never grow up till their 40s
>can actually give birth, so men-free society is possible
>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men

>b-but we are smarter
Actually since women gained access to education, took career opportunities, etc female IQ started to catch up quickly, as a result recent tests show that female IQ surpassed male IQ for the first time
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9401241/IQ-tests-women-score-higher-than-men.html

>b-but muh inventions
See above. The number of female inventors is rising pretty quickly
http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2012-03-01/women-inventors-double-their-share-of-patent

>b-but we work on dangerous jobs
So did a lot of slaves.

>b-but we are physically stronger
It's 21st century, so it doesn't matter. Machines already replace a lot of manual labour, nobody needs you anymore.

You can't deny these facts, so you'll quickly resort to "fuck off to tumblr" or something. Check mate.
>>
>>28481194
how many eyes does she have
>>
>>28481194
Alright, statistics don't matter to me. Superior or inferior on average is a useless indicator when I just want to meet a girl on about the same level as me. I want a partner, not facts I can throw around to make myself feel better about being alone.
>>
File: Picture 5.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 5.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1024
>>28481194
only if you dominate me baby
;]
>>
>>28481235
>I just want to meet a girl on about the same level as me.
But women are going after guys above their level, so why don't you go for girls below your level if being alone is such an issue for you
>>
>tfw no female supremacy gf

Just kill me ;_;
>>
>>28481194
Really? So are you into femdom and radical feminism or something?
>>
>>28481194
>>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
>>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
Nice source you got there
>>
File: DSC_0564.jpg (91 KB, 1313x859) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0564.jpg
91 KB, 1313x859
Don't even need all that crap, I accept your superiority based on the simple fact that you get to wear beautiful panties and we get incredibly dull underwear.
>>
Posting it a soon to be 300+ reply thread

I swear to god there's a league of anons congregating on irc to formulate these intricately planned shitposts
>>
>>28481259
I said "about" the same level. A little "worse" than me is fine so long as we get along well and have similar interests and such. It's such a subjective criteria anyway since standards vary so much between people.
>>
>>28481295
This is true

originalpoop
>>
>tfw no qt female supremacist who likens you to a slave and a beast of burden and is a total pillow princess in bed
>>
>>28481310
>implying this wont turn into a femdom thread
>>
>>28481194
Yeah but men can and do beat the shit out of women on the reg. All of your made up statistics don't matter when you're picking your teeth up off the floor promising to be better.

Might makes right
>>
>cherry picked and massaged statistics mean what I say they do
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>28481434
Please

>do a girl's homework
>she calls me a good boy

Is there a better feeling?
>>
File: femdom.jpg (22 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
femdom.jpg
22 KB, 280x400
Can we just skip the bullshit and have a femdom thread now?
>>
>>28481194
> "xy" chromosome

top kek
>>
>>28481194
If women are superior, how come they can't opress a whole gender?
>>
This thread arouses me.
>>
>>28481194
pretty hot desu, I might revisit this thread later
>>
File: p8170110.jpg (75 KB, 544x800) Image search: [Google]
p8170110.jpg
75 KB, 544x800
>>28481819
Go with that then. Who needs this stupid debate?
>>
>making a bait thread and then not even responding to the replies
really not cool op
>>
>>28481194
I liked your post up until this point.
You'll need men one way or the other, try harder next time.
>>
Because of matnernal instincts, females will always put family and children ahead of everything else in their lives, which why males accomplish more.

Women are cucked by their children and their hormones.
>>
File: 1452030972565.png (84 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1452030972565.png
84 KB, 599x717
>tfw you're too damn charismatic and real to be dominated and subjugated by a woman like this.

Why can't I ever be happy, Robots? This is seriously all I want. Why can't some woman have this big of an ego around me? Why can't I be subjected to that kind of presence? Where the fuck are these women?
>>
>posting this crap to a board full of genuinely suicidal people

Congratz op
>>
>less likely to be...mentally ill
well, that's just factually incorrect; however, the one mental illness you stated--autism--is over-represented in men.

Saged, called the cops, called your mom, called Obama, etc.
>>
File: femdom2.jpg (132 KB, 1396x1765) Image search: [Google]
femdom2.jpg
132 KB, 1396x1765
Nice thread, bros. Like how the OP never replied once. Here's one more for ya
>>
File: 1428387264716.jpg (36 KB, 506x461) Image search: [Google]
1428387264716.jpg
36 KB, 506x461
>tfw she's actually right
>>
>>28482469
>right
Maybe on some points, but overall not really. Don't take this stuff too seriously, anon. No one else did.
>>
>>28481194
Almost all big businesses and most of the government is run by men and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. There will be no matriarchy anytime soon. Women's brains are naturally wired to be subservient to men anyway
>>
>>28481638
Because they can't. Actually, men are so oppressed right now that they've been forced into believing that they are oppressing women.
>>
File: tumblr_m9zzd8h6Wd1qzfebyo1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9zzd8h6Wd1qzfebyo1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x421
I'm a fat unwashed cucking bottlepisser with a crotch that smells like lunch meat (I know because I sniff my own panties sometimes) and I still get guys who would die for me.

Unwashed male cucking bottlepissers with stinkdick can't get anyone to care about them.

#girlpower
>>
fat old women can still get 10/10 chads

handsome young men can't get girls if they're beta

#girlpower
>>
Heh... Females were made only for pleasure. Once the world goes to shit, they will be hiding behind men like always
>>
>>28483367
Fuck yeah they will. Fuck getting killed while hunting or chopping wood, the loser boys can take care of that. Why risk your life if you've got slaves to do all the work for you?
>>
>>28483405
Except you will be used, it will go back to the correct days of women being cattle
>>
>>28481194
reading this made me hard
>>
>>28483443
Even when women were cattle they held plenty of power over stupid boys. Manipulation and psychological warfare were real hip for married women back then.
>>
>>28481194

Let's say every single one of those is true. I can still throw you to the ground and rape you and there would be nothing you could do to stop me. The only thing protecting you and society is men that are willing to die to protect you. If you didn't have male protection, you'd be a sex slave.
>>
>>28483490
I could pepper spray your face and kick your ass into jail.
>>
>>28483503

I'm wearing a mask. The dick is going in, get ready.
>>
>>28481194
wow well why don't you just suck a females dick. what a cuck
>>
>>28483528
If I pulled your mask off, would you die?
>>
File: totallycrestfallen.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
totallycrestfallen.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>28482020
>tfw know this feel all to well

>ywn meet someone as charismatic as you that can actually challenge your presence
>>
>>28483490
Good thing you're talking about a fictional society. In this one, we have slave boys and anti rape laws to save us.

>>28483528
She could still knee you in the nuts. Have you ever tried banging a chick who was trying to get away? Even play rape is a challenge, man.
>>
>>28483563

Then I'll punch and choke her till she complies. I could do this with or without her conscious. In fact, I'd rather her be unconscious so I can bring her back to my place and chain her up. This will be the start of her new life as a living onahole. It's that easy, and the only thing preventing most men from doing this is the repercussions they'd get from other men.

>>28483558

It'd be very painful, for you.
>>
Fuck me this is too correct; I suspected this for too long as I see it all around me
>most male friends practically corrected, trained and cynical slaves to women
>MGTOW-tier acquaintances live true to the fedora meme; leddit "red pill" philosophy friend just does it to actually touch women.
>Dad essentially fuels the fire in women, tries to 'respect' them but is getting borderline cucked by stepmum, wants me to act like a 'gentleman'.
>He literally slaves away on this house while she paints, knits or maybe does some unnecessary, obsessive housework
>guys in relationships have the girls fawning over them, but do anything the girl says
>guys that don't do everything she says just fuel her ego, compassion, fantasy or need for submission
>all the lads fixing themselves a jury-rigged life while the lasses puncture the education ranks, arts, maths, sciences; my peers are mostly female
>I'm starting to like women dominating women more than men dominating women, which isn't that bad
>every teacher, carer and colleague in life has statistically been majorly female

Not even counting the military return home level applause some qt friend of mine got when she found her phone, fuck.
>>
>>28483600
Punching? Choking? You pussy ass ninny, at least use a weapon. If you're using your hands to deliver punches, there's nothing holding her arms down.
>>
>>28483600
>>28483563

I mean, just think about that guy that kidnapped 3 women and held them as sex slaves for over a decade. 3 women.

>>28483631

I shove her on the ground, hold her down with my knees, and wail on her face. The average woman cannot withstand the force of the average guy. And luckily I have above average strength.
>>
>>28481194
>female crime is virtually non-existent
>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men

Those aren't true at all
>>
>>28483644
Oh. Well, you could knock her out and drag her to your house. But then you would have to take care of her diet and hygiene so that she wouldn't become unfuckable. And you'd have to pick up her shit.

You would literally pick up women's shit and put hard work into keeping them alive.
>>
>>28481194
>my tribe is superior to your tribe

why do people do this?
>>
>>28483503
you're a real coward, bragging about how the law and pepper spray will save you. What can you your self do? Nothing. If you and me where locked in a octagon cage with no weapons, and without any law enforcement helpers- man to woman, what would happen? I'd beat you, and there's nothing you can do about it- I'm born stronger bigger and more lethal than you. and I'm guessing that deep down that bothers you and makes you really angry, but there's nothing you can do about it
>>
something something bait

I can tell you're shit posting because you posted a pile of shit as the OP picture
>>
File: 1461895172690.jpg (30 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
1461895172690.jpg
30 KB, 374x454
>Be me
>Get paid to slap women
>Girl says that I shouldn't slap women
>Slap her
>Say feminism is a cancer in the heart of a beautiful land
>She begins crying
>Don't understand human emotions
>Begin penetrating her SEXUALLY
>She is now convinced that women aren't superior
>MFW
>>
>>28483692
Why be bothered? We're not in an octagon cage and never will be. It's a fictional situation, it holds as much ground as a disney movie.
>>
>>28483673

That's fine, I'll just use a power wash to clean the shit. In case you didn't know, a power wash hurts like hell, so as long as she's uncooperative, she will be punished.

And if she continues to be disobedient, then I'd just have to fix her for good. I'd break her arms and legs, pull all of her teeth out, one a day, and make her mute and blind. And if I make a mistake and kill her, oh well. I'll just dispose of the body and go out for a younger and better looking one next.

It's not that hard keeping a woman alive, not much harder than a dog or cat.
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN
I
L
L
'
E
M
A
L
L
>>
>>28483737
>wanting to fuck a banged up bitch with bruises all over

Those are some low standards, bro. Might as well fuck a goat. And you'd still be a shitpicker, unless you gave her access to a toilet or something similar.
>>
File: grossface.png (15 KB, 157x184) Image search: [Google]
grossface.png
15 KB, 157x184
Everyone wants to be an Immortan Joe
>>
>>28483764
>toilet

No no no, she'd be using a litter box like a good little pussycat. And if she didn't, she'd get punished. And if she stays obedient, then I'd reward her.

Carrot and stick.

It's not that I want to fuck a banged up bitch, it's to ensure that she's mine forever. No one gives a shit about how the onahole feels or how fucked up it is after you finish with it.
>>
>>28481194
But you dont have a penis.
Checkmate.
>>
File: doormat.jpg (445 KB, 898x1363) Image search: [Google]
doormat.jpg
445 KB, 898x1363
>>28481194
This is all fine and dandy but then why don't you dominate me? Why don't you use and abuse me for your enjoyment while I get the security of not needing to care about anything but being your slave?

Because IRL you can't live without a strong man who put you in your place. Who has a strong shoulder you can lean on when the hardships of life (haha) seem impossible to bear.

This is why I hate you people. You expect me to worship your footprints but when I actually do that, you call me creepy and disgusting.
>>
>>28483800
If all you want is the pussy, why not fuck a goat? No, I'm serious. Why not fuck a goat? Their pussies are warm and tight, and keeping them tied to a post is legal.
>>
>>28483812
We are taught to call boys creepy and disgusting. We don't really think it, we're just trying to keep some stupid sense of honor instilled in us by society. We brag to our friends about "creeps" who "stalk" us, that shit is a badge of honor. The girl who has the most creeps is the alpha bitch.

Girls like it when you worship their footprints, they just feel like they can't say so.
>>
>shit "citations"
>no citations for the rest of her claims, only conjecture
>talks about female superiority on r9k
>muh thirsty betas teeheehee
>muh beau tee

Do you brag about your life at the local mental psyche ward too?

Enjoy the wall op. Hope your superior female genes save you.
>>
>>28483836

Because I can just get a woman and do the same. Why wouldn't I get a woman? And then I can have her give birth to kids and enjoy watching as she slowly breaks down and accepts her new life and position.

I don't only want pussy, I want the whole woman. Her pussy, mind, and soul.

The only thing stopping most guys from doing this is other men. The success you enjoy and the safety you feel is because men provide an invisible layer of protection around you.
>>
>>28481194
Any being that spends 10 grand to make its tits bigger for the shear purpose of vanity is scum.

/thread.
>>
>>28483880
Thank god for nice caring men who stop brutes from hurting women.
>>
I want a girlfriend. This appears to be the female circlejerk thread.
>>
>>28481194
>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
I laugh at this. Do you know how many times I've made openly racist women submit to my black cock? Nigger this nigger that out of their mouthes until I show up to give their racist ass a facial and ass reaming
>>
File: proof.png (124 KB, 382x491) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
124 KB, 382x491
even if all of those were true, which they arent and you know it well, i could till kill you with my bare hands
now get on your knees and suck my cock, its pretty obvious you made this thread to provoke
>>
>>28483928
Go choke on a dick, betaboi.

>>28483880
If you want a woman with a broken mind, why not date a retard? Low standards, man. A broken woman is just like a broken chair, it's trash.
>>
>>28483915

Yeah, well I only wish women understood how protected they are. If that layer of protection is removed, women would be defenseless prey. It would be open season on them. Even with the protection, rape still happens. Just imagine if we removed it and truly let men run wild. There wouldn't be a free woman left.

So women should show men a little respect and grace. Feminism is a fucking cancer that is made to make women disrespectful to men.
>>
>>28483953

It's not about being with someone with a broken mind, it's about taking a proud and strong woman and slowly breaking her mind, body, and spirit to a point where she accepts her position as a living onahole and dares not do anything to displease me.
>>
>>28483956
Who cares? Respect or disrespect, it doesn't change things. Women are still protected. Women don't need to show gratitude to anyone, they have what they want.
>>
File: 1456760450049.png (382 KB, 1468x1548) Image search: [Google]
1456760450049.png
382 KB, 1468x1548
>>28481194
>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
or 30% less likely to admit to it since this is based on surveys

>all this bullshit about /r9k/ and betas
lol

>men are extremely easy to manipulate
so are women

had a laugh m8

you still need sperm, and more importantly, leaders
a men free society is a society full of sociopaths with no concept of honor, I'm sure that would be great
also pic related

>Actually since women gained access to education, took career opportunities, etc female IQ started to catch up quickly, as a result recent tests show that female IQ surpassed male IQ for the first time
that's so weird given IQ has absolutely nothing to do with education...
almost as if it's one of those studies done to appease feminists

>The number of female inventors is rising pretty quickly
it's rising just now when women are pushed to go into STEM even though they were ALWAYS free to enter
why wasnt it rising earlier? men dont need to be pushed to invent things, they just do
not to mention half of these patents are probably shit...

>nobody needs you anymore
sure thing, see pic related
>>
>>28483956

Supreme post. That "layer of protection" will never go away.

Men aren't animals, contrary to what OP would have you believe.

Girls like her will end up alone post wall.
>>
>>28483977

Yeah? And it's that attitude that makes the wall of protection a little more weaker and men less willing and caring to help.

>>28483997

That layer of protection is literally dissolving away as we speak in Europe.
>>
>>28483977

>they have what they want

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Relationships are only for alpha females nobody is committing anymore.
>>
>>28483997
>Girls like her will end up alone post wall.
She'll have her cats and the occaisonal hook up with a nigger. I laugh at all the middle aged white women getting the clap from screwing young nigs
>>
How fucking retarded is op to insult men when the relationship dynamic is women does nothing while the man pursues?
>>
File: thewall.jpg (95 KB, 768x910) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
95 KB, 768x910
>>28483997
There are plenty of males who love older women.

>>28484008
Who cares? The wall of protection will never crumble. There will always be men to defend women.

>>28484022
I'm calling bullshit. Even beta women can get long lasting devoted relationships easy peasy.
>>
File: thewall2.jpg (386 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
thewall2.jpg
386 KB, 797x1200
all women are worshipped by men
>>
>>28484080
>There are plenty of males who love older women.
wrong
only men I see who fuck older women are either neets or niggers(which is basically just a neet with a criminal record)
>>
>>28484080

Lmao. Paper thin "reality" there, toasty roasty.

If you can't get a man to commit to you during your peak years, you sure as heck won't get one post wall.

Yeah enjoy your "female superiority" it comes with the privilege of being alone or being in a constant state of ambiguity.
>>
>>28484080
>>28484080
>The wall of protection will never crumble.

It crumbles all the time due to war, political collapse, and whatever else. Right now, 1/4 to 1/2 the world doesn't even have a wall.

The most privileged and protected women on Earth are white women in Western society and what are they doing? They are acting like spoiled little shits, abusing white men and then praising and sleeping with the invaders. We'll see how long that wall lasts because men won't want to protect and help you when you shove and insult them away.

Most privileged and spoiled whores on the planet are Western white women.
>>
Most privileged women are East Asian women, not tighty whitey women.
>>
File: milf.jpg (52 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
milf.jpg
52 KB, 425x319
>>28484146
Then you clearly haven't looked hard enough, I've seen plenty of older women who still have men chasing them.

>>28484156
The only women in their peak years who are single either have standards that are too high or they don't want to be in a relationship. There is no woman who "cannot" get a man to commit.
>>
>>28484110
I actually jerk off to disgusting old grannies when I get really drunk, don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>28484218

Supreme post. I bet that's what all the women tell themselves, "my standards are just too high I can easily get a man to commit to me for life."

Kek at all this denial and coping mechanism.

Is this the mental process of single mothers too?

So much for that great and superior female brain.
>>
>>28484218
>I've seen plenty of older women who still have men chasing them.
exceptions to the rule. Older women either have to fuck nigs or do anal. Some may even be forced to do rimjobs
>>
>>28484080
>Who cares? The wall of protection will never crumble. There will always be men to defend women.
Yep, for sure. Women have never been mass-raped during times of war and similar. It'll never fail.
>>
>>28484167
Yeah, they have a wall. Not a strong wall like the modern world does, but they have a wall. Do you think a girl's dad is just gonna let some joe shmo kidnap her and fuck her eye sockets? Hell no. Even in the middle east men still defend women.
>>
We did it lads. We turned the tables on the women. Now it's they who are making crazy coping mechanisms like op.
>>
>>28484288

There are fathers that sell their daughters off.
>>
>>28483988
Technically sperm isn't needed, any complete nuclei will do. However, women aren't technically needed for this either.

Regarding IQ it is believed to be quite trainable and the difference between men and women is primarily the size of the standard deviation.
>>
>>28484301
That has to be a minority though. In many of those countries brothels, prostitution and sex before marriage isn't even legal. The guys who sell their daughters to sex traffickers could get arrested.
>>
>>28483956

Now don't you men feel bad that you invented the great equalizer, a.k.a. guns?
>>
>>28484350

No. Unlike you we don't hold everything above your heads.
>>
>>28484251
I've seen obese crippled women with devoted husbands. It's not hard yo. Even disgusting wastes of life have orbiters.
>>
Females are sooo superior. Enjoy all that freedom and superiority without men :^]
>>
>>28484279
In times of war the women might get raped, but the men get killed. So I'd say the women have the better end of the stick.
>>
>>28484350
you wont reach your gun, you will however get teeth knocked out for trying to draw it
dumb whore
>>
>>28484374

>it's not hard yo

Then why don't you have one? Keep telling yourself you'll find somebody.

Kek
>>
>>28481194
10/10 b8 m8
Here's my original reply
>>
>>28484409
I'm a worthless piece of shit and I've gotten plenty of men to fall in love with me accidentally. Women don't even have to try to attract mates, they just fall from the sky.
>>
>>28484409
that's a dumb supposition
>>
>>28481194
I agree men are scum
>>
File: majogari_01.jpg (295 KB, 1069x755) Image search: [Google]
majogari_01.jpg
295 KB, 1069x755
>>28481194
>Statistically speaking, women are:
Yet women initiate the majority of divorces, a lot of them filed with the excuse of "dissatisfaction".
>>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
Women get turned on my animal sex. Look at many sex studies as to what arouses men and women.
>>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent
I legit laughed.

Not even doing the rest, 7/8 I rate for this b8.
>>
>>28484454

The only thing that falls out of anywhere is the Ben and Jerrys that fall out of your freezer whenever you open it, tub tubs.

Enjoy your cats and Mongolian cartoons.
>>
>>28484504
If women like that existed, you wouldn't be single.
>>
Are weak wimpy men ever scared that bigger stronger men might rape them?
>>
>>28484520

Nobody is single when you have a freezer full of your favorite Ben and Jerry's and a new season of Taiwanese anime to watch.
>>
Do men honestly have no standards and will wife up any pussy they can get? Or is that a false meme men use to try to convince women that they're superficial for having standards?
>>
>>28484543
This sounds like a question only a dirty fujoshi would ask.
>>
>>28484545
Depends on the man but yeah, you can definitely find men with no standards out there. They're usually shit, though. You can find them on redpill forums.
>>
>>28484502
>Look at many sex studies as to what arouses men and women.

That's lubrication because women historically were BTFOd in the pussy so much that they started developing lubrication at witnessing any sexual activity to protect their pussy from damage from inevitable rape

>"this one study" meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rnq1NpHdmw
>>
>>28484591
>john oliver
HEY LOOK WHAT YEAR IT IS
>>
Born too early for femdom society
Have to live through modern "feminism" instead

Fucking kill me
>>
>>28484565
Do you want a spanking, little boy?
>>
>>28481194
That's all fine and dandy but will you pls buy Stellaris and HOI4
>>
>>28484644

A femdom society literally can't exist. The whole idea of femdom is that women might WANT and ENJOY sexually humiliating and hurting YOU.

In reality, the moment a man displays submissiveness around women, they lose all interest. Femdom is almost entirely a male fantasy.

Besides... I assume this if the case for most guys, it certainly is for me... that when I imagine being in a femdom gynarchy, the women are always hot. That's impossible.
>>
>>28484591
>John Oliver
Quite a retort m80.

And if I listen to you, then women are by nature rape toys because they like it. Why else would they get wet? And implying that women were into bestiality throughout all of human history which makes it even worse if anyone wants to claim women are less than men.
5/8 replied but let down.
>>
Western women are doomed. Why can't they see this?
>>
>>28484644
This fuckin feel. Young women were not dominant back then the way they are today. Things have changed so much in the space of just a few years. But as to our generation, we get to be the odd loners in a society that is now weighted towards the benefit of women, but without the enjoyments of serving them ourselves. I should just end it right now.
>>
>>28484702
>thinking female lubrication means she's mentally turned on

Bless your sweet little innocent virgin boy heart.
>>
File: Bait25.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bait25.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1000
Back 2 da kitchen
>>
File: feminism.jpg (638 KB, 1100x825) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
638 KB, 1100x825
>>28484718
Men are doomed to be women's slaves.
>>
>>28484730

Step 1: Vote for Hillary Clinton

Step 2: American government ushers in the next great Gynocracy

Step 3: Enjoy cuckslavery ala ancient egyptians serving Queen Cleopatra.
>>
>>28484745
Back to licking my pussy, bitchboi.
>>
>>28484765
lmao no one wants to lick your stank ass you disgusting tranny baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1460936413717.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1460936413717.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>28484744
That's what's being implied. If we listen to what was said, women were historically rape bait. That means they were never once superior in history before civilization at large became a thing when population was important. Only now do women claim they're better because they'd be in a world that was already built and fine-tuned for them. It's the equivalent of giving a kid a fully-constructed Minecraft castle and watching them play in it before they eventually blow it up, expecting someone to remake it for them.

Connect that women are aroused by even animals fucking and it seems that much more likely that women will commit bestiality. Many would see that as disgusting, and many more would see that women as less of a human because of it.

Muh superiority indeed.
>>
If I loved her she could Dom me if she's into it.

Not talking about you toasty roasties here though.
>>
>>28484787
Bad boys get punishment. Do you want punishment? Are you going to be a bad boy, anon? Am I going to have to use the strap-on?
>>
>>28484803
lmao ironic e-dom is still cringe senpai
>>
>>28481194
be my gf plsplsplsplsplsplspls?
>>
>>28484684
This. IRL women are really beta. You think dominatrices would exist if women really were dominant? it's just a fantasy.
>>
>>28484824
*spank spank spank* BAD BOY. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS. NOW I'M GOING TO STICK IT UP YOUR TIGHT LITTLE BOIPUSSY AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME...
>>
File: 1461364065005.jpg (20 KB, 583x616) Image search: [Google]
1461364065005.jpg
20 KB, 583x616
>>28484844
FUCK OFF AND STOP REPLYING TO ME
>>
File: 1461610982255.jpg (41 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1461610982255.jpg
41 KB, 480x468
>>28484795

>Survivor
>casts men because of their capabilities
>casts women because they can sit around and look cute in bikinis
>men perform better

You don't say?
>>
>>28484844
>a fembot will never rape my bp
Just kill me.
>>
>>28484844
Stop domming him and dom me, I'm actually cute.

Please ~
>>
>>28483977
Well, what are you going to do when VR kicks in? a lot of men are slaves to women, but the only reason they are slaves is the vag (i.e vagslaves).
the way you put it in this b8 thread, female power comes from men's obedience, but this obedience exists solely because of sexual dynamic. in other words, in this parasitic relationship, the host can break away from the parasite, and while the host can survive alone, the parasite cannot
>>
you know almost nobody on this board actually believes in all that male superiority crap. They just talk about it to feel better about how shit their lives are. It's empowering to have someone/something to blame. Please don't be so judgmental
>>
>>28484897
fuck off faggot that retard isn't domming me
>>
>>28484915
roastie / vagcuck detected
>>
>>28481194
>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-03-01/women-inventors-double-their-share-of-patent

nice 404 you mentally ill tranny faggot

also patenting apps and other useless shit doesn't make you an inventor

But if this way of thinking makes you satisfied, by all means stay delusional
>>
>>28484919
LOL no. You got spanked good, anon. Now go stand in the corner.
>>
>>28484892
>Implying a random group of men can't outdo a random group of women
>implying Dutch population is as lazy as US/UK/CAD/AUS types
>implying that the women only did nothing because they knew they were on a show so didn't feel the need to do anything
>focusing on the image and nothing that was said in an attempt to sound like there's a leg to stand on
>>
>>28484907
A virtual girl won't be the same as a real girl. There won't be the smell, the touch, the personality quirks. VR won't take over the romance market. Vaginers can be found on sexdolls and dogs but men are still thirsting over women.

>>28484880
Ohhh, look at it.. it's pretty big, huh? Do you think this strapon will fit into your tight little boypuss? Let's try it!!! Don't you wish you were a girl? Our holes get lubricated naturally, but with you I have to go in DRY!
>>
>>28484915
>It's empowering to have someone/something to blame.

/modernfeminism
>>
File: 1456270134357.png (462 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1456270134357.png
462 KB, 850x506
>>28484945
FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT FETISHIST
THE DAY OF ROPE IS COMING
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>28484960
YOU ESPECIALLY WILL NOT ESCAPE. FUCK OFF.
>>
none of you roasties have a bf you can dom and you come here pulling this crap?

respect our bodies, my body my rules.
>>
File: 1.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1.png
129 KB, 724x611
>posts random googled articles instead of posting the actual studies
>>
>>28484975
Ohhh, how does that feel? Do you like it anon? Do you like having my huge veiny cock up your boycunt? That's right. Moan for me, bitchboy. Beg for it. *spank spank spank*
>>
>>28484965
that has nothing to do with femenism
>>
>>28484965
I think it's hard to deny that a lot of the misogyny on this board is just a facade though. I'm calling it right now. Robots are looking for someone to blame because they didn't find that one who would take charge of things. The moment a woman is dominant with us, we buckle. Crumble under the weight of our own hypocrisy. Why else do we have femdom threads every night?
>>
>>28484999
Please do this to me instead.. Please
>>
>>28481194
I think you meant: 30% get caught.
Women have it easier to cheat because men actually spend time at work while the wife is at home doing what she wants. I know 3 (three) women that have cheated on their husbands without the husband ever finding out.
That seems like a very American problem. Where I live, there's only whites.
>>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent
True.
>>are far less likely to be defective (mentally ill, disabled), male autists (like you) outnumber female counterparts 4:1
Might be true, sure.
>>now actually earn more than males do if you take into account things like work experience, education, etc
Citation needed.
>Also
>>XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
Citation needed.
>>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise
Women lie about the amount of sexual partners they had.
>>pathetic thirsty betas is basically what's wrong with the internet
This doesn't have anything to do with anything.
>>men are extremely easy to manipulate, although due to narcissistic inferiority complex they try to delude themselves to believe that they are the ones manipulating
That's literally women as well though.
>>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life
That's literally women.
>>men essentially never grow up till their 40s
Unlike women, right?
>>can actually give birth, so men-free society is possible
In the future, giving birth will be done by artificial wombs and artificial vaginas and such.
>>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men
To a man, yes. To a woman, a fit, ripped guy is more attractive and "beautiful"
>>
>>28484960
>A virtual girl won't be the same as a real girl. There won't be the smell, the touch, the personality quirks.
no reason why they can't emulate smell in VR, and personality quirks should be the least of their worries.
you can't compare VR and sex dolls. even if VR won't be able to give the full experience, once it's good enough and cheap enough men would probably prefer it. they might still get in relationships but will stop putting in real effort to chase women. once that happens the sexual dynamic switches and women lose their sexual power (you can see a similar phenomenon in environments or situations where females vastly outnumber men )
>>
>>28484999
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW
YOU WILL CHOKE ON YOUR OWN BLOOD FAGGOT
>>
>>28485017

tfw we(robots) were the roasties all along.
>>
women are better, other guys are better, animals see better treatment, everything is better than me.
it's unfortunate, but making everything a competition is worse than death in my eyes.
>>
File: mra.png (299 KB, 900x496) Image search: [Google]
mra.png
299 KB, 900x496
>>28485017
Oh ya, for sure. That's redpillers in general. Being any variant of a MRA pretty much means you're a beta who will kiss the boots of any woman who pays attention to you. It's hypocrisy, man. Most guys who are like this behave this way because they're bitter about being single, not because they hate women.
>>
>>28485008
What, is it about patriarchy and demolishing the old family unit, while ensuring that women get the best jobs while bring propped up rather than told to simply climb like everyone else?
I'm expecting you to be bait so feel free to give a legit answer if it isn't Tumblr propaganda.

>>28485017
I'd buy that. There's a lot of people on here who either have the worst experiences or are just too nutty to take seriously. Nevermind those who just never got noticed and would go REEEEEEEE until they find someone. Like those god ugly feminists who went completely normal once they got into a relationship claiming that it was "a phase".
>>
>>28485030
I don't see it happening any time soon. We are gonna need some fancy virtual worlds before normies can fall in love with virtual women. Maybe in 50 years when you'll have erectile dysfunction
>>
hey we're actually happy to be alone, fyi.

we don't have a roasty biological clock tick tock.
>>
>>28484965

/modernmeninism
>>
>>28485064
I'm an MRA and I'm not bitter. But I see more than enough gynophilic things that give me reason enough to believe that the western world caters to women in a way men can't even believe would be possible. Indiana is even starting to create little baby boxes for newborns...in case mothers pop out their kid and decide they don't want to, or can't, handle it.

Women are given so much leeway it's insane, while claiming they're tortured and held down. I want a more even playing field. I say "more even" because men will never be treated as well as women, and society will never shift enough to not see men as disposable. Because as soon as women are expected to do the same it's what the kids today call "sexism".
>>
>>28485084
even if 30% of men choose to stop putting any effort into chasing women the sexual dynamics would change dramatically.
stay toastie roastie
>>
>>28485045
Ha, I suppose that's one way of looking at it. We had all the time in the world to lord over things, with so many women arriving maybe it's time to let them have a turn at the wheel for awhile. I for one welcome our new female overlords.
>>
File: gf free movement begin now.jpg (94 KB, 891x896) Image search: [Google]
gf free movement begin now.jpg
94 KB, 891x896
>>28485091
>happy to be alone

I-I'm totally tfwnogf by choice guys....y-you too....right guys? Guys?
>>
>>28485109
I think you're in the minority. You're pretty rational and not bitching about how all women are whores or whatever else.
>>
>>28485109
>the western world caters to women in a way men can't even believe would be possible. Indiana is even starting to create little baby boxes for newborns...in case mothers pop out their kid and decide they don't want to, or can't, handle it.

As opposed to the male alternative, which is straight-up running away from the woman they impregnated?
>>
>>28485133

that scar is from being rejected by "her".

>>28485127

nobody is my "overlord" desu
>>
>>28485160
It's just an expression. An old meme. Look it up if you're bored.
>>
>>28485111
Doubt it. Have fun jerking off to anime figurines
>>
>>28485148
Look at laws. Look at cases of women raping teen boys and later demanding (and getting) child support when they become adults. Look at how boys are turned away from women's shelters only when they reach a certain age, and can't be allowed into other shelters without an adult guardian with them.
You only need to look at how society works to see what's wrong and who it favors.

>>28485149
In which they can be chased down, told they're scum and demanded child support anyway?
Women who give up their children (Baby Moses law) are never seen as scum. They're never seen or portrayed as losers or children who can't handle the real world.

Women have birth control in many flavors, abortion clinics, the morning after pill. Everything to prevent birthing. And even then, if they fail every single option, they can still give up their child to become a ward of the state.

Nevermind that women are almost never pursued for child support and win most cases by default. Statistics can back that up if you insist.
>>
>>28485181

quiet newfag, that meme hasn't been used in a while for it to not be a meme or have meme status.
>>
>>28485211
LOL newfag. OK. It is an extremely old meme, so old that actual newfags don't recognize it, apparently. I hate having to explain this shit.
>>
>>28485236

i recognize it dummy, god you're such a newfag
>>
I love this thread so much.
You go girl!
>>
GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL
>>
if females are so superior, then why don't you marry each other?
>>
>>28485254
Then why did you start an argument over it? You don't need to cover for your lack of knowledge on Internet lore. Just lurk moar and stop calling other people newfags, newfag.
>>
>>28485288
Funny enough I've had a few girls drool from both ends. Plus they make better pets.
>>
>>28485068
it's empowering to have someone to blame has nothing to do with feminism is what i said. I'm at complete loss as to why those two things are related
>>
>>28485313

i didn't start anything i just said nobody is my overlord and that's when you went all "IT'S JUST AN EBIN MEME."

you can't use old memes and tell me they are still good, they are way past their expiration dates.

quit being such a newfag.
>>
>>28485324
You must not be paying much attention to third wave feminism. Men are the reason everything is bad, don't cha know.

Of so they claim. It's also evidently empowering to "smash the patriarchy".
>>
>>28485322
I like male pets better. They're better suited to serve. A female pet will need your help opening a pickle jar. A man can fill you up with pickles with no problem.
>>
>>28485344
...why would a pet be trusted to do people things?
>>
>>28485329
I didn't say it was special, just that it was a meme, since in all likelihood it would not be recognized by a number of users here at this point. And I did in fact give mention of its deprecated status in reply. It was a one-off thing that seemed fitting in the moment. The fact that you made such a big deal out of it though does erase any trace of amusement that could have been derived from a referencing a throwback like that, and it also creates misunderstandings like this one. Now then, I believe I've spent quite enough time on this matter and I'm through arguing with you, child. No more going in circles over this.
>>
>>28481972
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/feb/25/lab-created-sperm-breeds-healthy-mice-raising-hopes-for-end-to-male-infertility
http://www.sciencealert.com/sperm-has-reportedly-been-created-in-the-lab-for-the-first-time-ever
>>
>>28485423

ok Jon Irenicus. t-thanks
>>
>>28485301
>implying that wasn't the end goal of feminism in the first place

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=c3NkdnQub3JnfHRoZS1hY2FkZW1pYy1yZXNvdXJjZS1jZW50ZXItLWFyY3xneDo1ZDY0ODRhYjEzMjVkM2Fj
>>
>>28485341

I'd rather just smash virgin boy butt with my 9-incher tbqh
>>
>>28485430
Oh yeah I read that.

I'm waiting for artificial sperm to be used to make a test tube baby. 0 human intimacy or interaction required for conception.
>>
File: Irenicus.jpg (30 KB, 380x600) Image search: [Google]
Irenicus.jpg
30 KB, 380x600
>>28485452
Of course. Now if you'll excuse me, it is time for some more experiments.
>>
U'VE TRIGGERED MY NIGGER
>>
>>28485109

How can you be aware of how gynocentric and unfair things are for men and be an MRA though?

Don't you realise how powerless men have always been and always will be? Literally nothing an MRA says gets through to women at all, and the few that listen eventually forget what they've 'learnt' and continue to support gynocentric values. It's human nature you're fighting against, and it's hopeless.
>>
>>28485495

tresse, ahhliah, feeerooo
>>
>>28481194
How can women be less likely to race mix? For every race mixing guy is a female counterpart.
>>
File: 1461860416999.png (418 KB, 519x843) Image search: [Google]
1461860416999.png
418 KB, 519x843
lol I read all these posts as men trolling men

stay angry folks
>>
>>28485569

it means the female counter part is mixing with more men instead of a 1:1 ratio, duh.
>>
>>28485502
I know. But primal human nature has been overcome before.
Though yeah, it is completely useless for the most part because no one in the political sphere will ever take it seriously until enough people drop off...and even that doesn't help. The supposed leading cause of death for men in the UK is suicide. What do they get? Emma Watson shilling He For She. For fuck's sake, Americn women go back to the 1950s and point out how many men got education when women didn't...while ignoring a little something called WWII. And the GI Bill. And the draft that connected the two.

Until the political atmosphere changes, no one will ever care though. Because I'm just a man, and I'm a pussy virgin if I point out that women have it better by virtue of having a twat. But if I ever succeed in life, I'll be content in knowing it's because of me, not because of a quota that is being enforced harder and harder. Because "equality".
It's worth noting that the biggest MRAs are women because they realize how borked it is.
>>
>>28481194
I'm a boy and I recognise female superiority. Women are the Aryans of gender.
>>
>>28485465
I have a virgin boy butt, you can have it.
>>
>>28481194

Trolling /r9k/: it really is this easy!
>>
>>28485577
Unfortunate, if so. We offer women a place here as our equals or greater, and yet they have not said much on how this actually makes them feel. It took a very long time for /r9k/ to reach a point where we can look upon female visitors to this board with respect and even admiration instead of loathing.
I hope you feel welcome here now. Despite what some of the more old-fashioned types have to say about your arrival.
>>
>>28481194
This is pretty true. You're better off being born a girl. Their emotional bullshit and mood swings are hard to deal with though.

So why is feminism a thing again? They want MORE privilege? They literally want to become like Hitler?
>>
Yeah no women are great, can't open a pickle jar or run fast or jump high or defend themselves, or work for a living without leeching off of their significant other or get paid the same amount
>>
File: the dick.jpg (121 KB, 520x700) Image search: [Google]
the dick.jpg
121 KB, 520x700
>>28481194
If you're so superior, why don't you be my gf already?

Checkmate, honey.
>>
>>28481194
>Less likely to racemix

What? 2 to tango you dip
>>
>>28485883
Feminists are campaigning for their superiority to be recognized.
>>
A female supremacy thread with no women advocates. This is rich.
>>
Females might be less likely to be violent but the women who are act more violent and twisted than any man alive.

Have you seen girls fight? They would rip the heads of their enemies off if they could
>>
File: kagaricarry.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kagaricarry.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>you will never live in a world with reversed gender roles
>>
>>28486886
I like that.

I would get asked out a lot
>>
>>28481194
>less likely to race mix

Well then who are the guys race mixing with?
>>
>B-but muh IQ
Nice meme

Also statistically speaking, according to official UK government reports, women are more likely to conduct theft and violence crimes- also there are significantly more male victims to violence.

Amazing how you spout bullshit about statistics and don't back it up with facts. The image you give really discredits the actual intelligent women, you degenerate.
>>
>>28487160

The really interesting thing is that crime doesn't exist for women for the most part. Some of the smaller things like theft and assault end up counting to some degree because of standardisation of procedures within the police and courts make it hard to get women off all the time, but they are still stenced to 60% shorter sentences that men when sentenced.

Whole sections of law exist just to be imposed on men, and aspects of law that once applied to women have been lifted, so for example abortion was once considered a type of murder, now it's legal. Women who kill their LIVING babies now also get to make use of legislation set up by feminists so they can practically get off scott free.

We know that the rates of murder are about 60/40 to men/women, at least in terms of prosecution (many cases probably aren't even prosecuted), and yet 99% of those on death row in practically every country but China are men.
>>
>>28481194
They can't give birth without men, their hormone cycle is all over the place causing massive mood swings, they're not too bad at manipulation though, I'll give them that. They're always insecure about shit though, they just don't try to compensate for it.
>>
I unironically and non-SJWishly believe women are far superior when it comes to emotional intelligence and creativity. It's a mix of natural dispositions (better fine control- enhanced color perception- enhanced empathy) and upbringing (encouraged to externalized emotions. Females get to enjoy a much richer social life because they are both more skilled and more trusted. This causes them to be better conversationlists. Also cultivates a mentality of abundance which prevents them from overcomitting like men do.
I pretty much worship women. Some of them know they have power some of they don't. They may or may not choose to take advantage of it.
I would say that there's nothing more alluring than a young beautiful and witty woman. In the middle years both genders are more equal.
>>
>>28487140
Lesbos
Originale commente
>>
>>28487355

>emotional intelligence

This is practically a made up concept. I mean, we understand the idea - being in control of your emotions, sensitive to how you react to things, etc - but the way the term is used in reality is entirely gynocentric. What WOMEN think is good is considered "right" and "empathetic" by Dr. Phil and Opera because they're in the business of lying to and marketing to women's base wishes. Women don't have the range of emotions men do, they aren't sensitive (in the meaningful, positive sense), and they're not in control - they're just often privileged.

>creativity

Where is the evidence for this, though? There have been some neat female authors, but these were mostly writing children's books 100+ years ago. Someone like JK Rowling was just copying what had been done before a million times, mostly by men. Practically all films and modern composers are men. The vast majority of music is composed by men, and this in a culture where women are not only privileged and have significantly more leisure time to develop themselves and create - but where women are able to insist that their own 'creative' products are pushed to the fore. It doesn't happen.
>>
>>28487029
Yeah, I would feel wanted
>>
>>28487510
There's so much wrong with what you said. I can't believe you seriously think that.
You're only hurting yourself by hating on a gender.
>>
>>28487799

Are you just going to say that or are you going to present counter-arguments?

It's not hating on a gender to argue the case for female functional inferiority, especially in a world in which women everywhere are privileged and aggress against men all the time.
>>
>>28487350
>"b-but you need us! we're important!!"
>what is parthenogenesis
>he still doesn't realize his entire kind is biologically disposable
time get pegged, bitchboi
>>
>>28483943
A black man could do that to you
>>
>>28487160
>UK
Nice try Ahmed
>>
>>28481194
>>b-but we are physically stronger
>It's 21st century, so it doesn't matter

not till i shove you around a bit
>>
>>28481194
If women are so great, how come they haven't taken over "the patriarchy" yet?
It can't be strength or numbers. After all, we have machines and they outnumber men (in the USA and other first-world western countries)
>>
>>28486886
Life would be in easy mode.
As it is now, Girls get constant help from men and try to belittle our massive lead in importance. Artificial wombs can't come quickly enough
>>
>>28488189

Where is there a patriarchy?
>>
I can't really argue with anything posted here.

However, time and time again women have proven themselves to be completely irresponsible when it comes to politics (see Merkel, Hillary Clinton, entirety of Swedish parliament and a vast majority of femable EU parliament members) who only try to drive the countries their represent into the ground by being too emotionally attached to the thought of upheaving every single human being on the planet.

Politics are a man's world because there's no room for too high sympathy, which women have a lot of.
>>
File: greenhydra2.jpg (23 KB, 353x432) Image search: [Google]
greenhydra2.jpg
23 KB, 353x432
all this gender fight shit

women without men or with artificial sperm are hydras(pic related)
and men without women or with artificial womb are dildos.

it's just idiocracy and utopia, mankind would be doomed and other species will dominate.

if we talk about women oppressing men, there would gender movement(not MRA shit-tier) like feminism and more successful the feminism.

so OP is a femggot and nothing else.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.