[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
le vape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: leovape.0.0.jpg (81 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
leovape.0.0.jpg
81 KB, 1280x854
What kind of vape should I get?
>>
I also wanna know the answer here. I used to smoke lots of hookah and vape seems pretty legit alternative
>>
>>28481193
>vaping

The only correct answer is don't do it
>>
>inb4 nobody vapes

I know you're out there, crushing your medication, puffing your vape, glancing at the screen with sunken red eyes that have felt misery the normies wouldn't understand.

What vape f a m?
>>
A ruger SR45
>>
what is a good vape that i can use for weed and juice?
>>
File: ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (7 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
7 KB, 217x232
This.
You can vape weed, tobacco or anything else in it.

Evfertything else is a meme.

It's a Volcano Vaporizer
>>
File: ego-t starter vape.jpg (46 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ego-t starter vape.jpg
46 KB, 1280x960
Start cheap.
Literally go to the store and buy the $10 vape and the e-liquid. This is all you need. You don't need those giant meme atomizer things and shit. You will be fine with the cheap version.
Pic related is what I have. 10 bucks.
>>
>>28481357
Stfu faggot, I said ecig vape for flavoured tobacco, not your bullshit 600$ weed machine
>>
wait I'm interested too
>>
I vaped for like a month to help me smoke less weed, one time smoked a little bit and hit my e-cig and it didn't taste and feel good, it tastes like I was inhaling battery acid straight into my lungs. It wasn't a fucked up hit or e-cig or juice, it was my high self telling me nicotine is no good. Quit vaping and now spend that extra money on weed. Yep.
>>
File: harrison bored.jpg (22 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
harrison bored.jpg
22 KB, 218x300
>vaping
just S T O P
it doesn't make anyone look good, and it's supposed to be used by people who are trying to quit smoking, not edgy retards that want to look cool.
>>
File: 1449637965310.jpg (291 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1449637965310.jpg
291 KB, 560x560
get a chinese ripoff of a tugboat
>>
>>28481391
I'm not doing it to look cool I quit smoking twice and need a crutch so I can try and be a normie
>>
>>28481193
This kind, Might as well do two things you love at the same time if you're gonna be vaping.
>>
>>28481193
fellow robot cock sucker here, my recommendation is to start out with a shitty starter kit vape that gets decent reviews, make sure to get a good variety of both flavours and different nicotine strength juice and just see if you like it. if you decide that you like vaping then you can upgrade to something else.
>>
>>28481193
whichever one can rip the fattest clouds bro
>>
>>28481415
I got mad at you at first, but the fact these things have custom mouth pieces it kinda neet. I want one that looks like boi pucci
>>
It's funny seeing all the vapenaych rage in this thread. Nicotine is just a drug like any other, some people like it and some don't. Personally I find the high from nicotine to be a great neurostimulant, somewhat similar to coffee (which I also drink daily). You kids should grow out of your negativity, you're only hurting yourself in the long run with that attitude.
>>
You're probably gonna go walk into a vape shop, buy a 100 dollar or so rig and a bottle or two of liquid
You'll pull on it wrong and cough and hack shit up
You'll burn it too hot and you'll burn out the coil
Then you'll stop and never vape again
My brother works at a shop and he's seen it 1000 times
>>
The one made out of paper and tobacco. You know, the one you light on fire.
>>
>>28481531
This is exactly what I don't want to do with some pussy shit rig.

What is a good rig that isn't that car dashboard lighter shit
>>
>>28481531
lol this literally happened to me

I loved vaping but the worst is when the juice drips into the mouthpiece and you inhale some juice

if I could not have that happen it'd be lit
>>
>Buy fancy da-vinci vape for 250 dollars, excited and waiting for it to arrive
>It arrives, smoke some expensive 35 dollar liquid which doesnt do anything
>Everytime i smoke vape gives off rubbery smell
>ThisCantBeHealthy
>Oh well I'll try it with weed on highest setting
>Don't get high nomatter what I do
>Get bored of the useless fucking thing

Now I don't even know where the recharger is.
Useless trash
>>
>>28481645
>$250 for vape
>$35 liquid

You cucked yourself bro. Like I said, just get the $10 vape and the cheap liquid. My experience has been just fine. Make sure you keep the vape clean.
>>
>>28481645
looks...inside of car-ish
>>
>>28481581
You have 2 choices
>100 dollar rig with separate tank you have to build or have someone at the shop put together for you
>10 dollar gas station e-cig that is absolute shit
There is no real middle ground
Either you go full vape snob or get the cheapest nastiest dirtiest burning vape you can find and practically get cancer from that
>>
>>28481645
You're burning it too hot and fucked up the coil on it if you can taste burning
You can't chain pull on a vape especially when you have expensive thick liquid in it you will
>>
>>28481193
Leo is pretty classy guy. What model does he have?
>>
File: 1373664769583.jpg (39 KB, 525x536) Image search: [Google]
1373664769583.jpg
39 KB, 525x536
vaping rn
>>
Literally the fedora of 2016.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.