[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2010-2016 is basically a blur >cannot even remember my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1459264843958.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459264843958.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>2010-2016 is basically a blur >cannot even remember my own age at times
>>
>>28481047
You and me both my man.. At least we've still got 4chan, my longest lasting friendship... It'll never leave us like everyone else has, right?
>>
File: EVERYTHING'S SO BLURRY.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHING'S SO BLURRY.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>graduated in 2013
>3rd anniversary and haven't done a single thing but worked some shit job
>2013-2016 was an uneventful blur in my life where I stood up all day browsing this website and having meaningless one off conversations for 16 hours a day
>feel like I was stuck in a time loop while everyone else was bettering themselves and moving foward while I stood still
>mfw literally cannot believe GTAV is nearing its 3rd year of being released
>>
>>28481047
I cant remember my age at all.
Im sure im at least 21 though
>>
>>28481094
yeah, r9k is always here. I'm more attached to this place than I'd like to admit. Do you push your friends away or do you let them drift off?
>>
>>28481288
Not him, but I'm guilty of both. Feels bad man.
>>
>>28481288
I moved across the country for a job, so we drifted away, and don't really have any personal connections with anyone out here.
Then the people I do meet and become 'friends' with stop talking me for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1448261103319.png (19 KB, 180x158) Image search: [Google]
1448261103319.png
19 KB, 180x158
>>28481339
Sure does, feels like shit. I have a phobia of relationships, I'm afraid that I'll fuck it up or they don't really like me, etc. Standard stuff. I'm the worst at them desu, I force the shit out of it. All you can do is try to rope them back in, if you will. Hopefully they're willing, excited even

>>28481365
A LDR with your old friends, perhaps? Keep trying, sooner or later you'll find someone who enjoys your company.

sad feels abound, m8ties
>>
File: alexander-film.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
alexander-film.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>mfw i realize I'm 25 years old by counting on my fingers from my birthday

I have no idea how this happened, I barely remember anything important for the past 4 years.

I still miss my ex-girlfriend, I still have pectus carinatum, cant leave the house because my asshole will fallout from the anal-stimulation I have done.

JUST
>>
Graduated in 2009 and have maybe one month's worth of memories from all those years until now.
>>
File: smilestalker.jpg (58 KB, 428x660) Image search: [Google]
smilestalker.jpg
58 KB, 428x660
Fuck the 2010's man, just fuck it. It was all dogshit. I can remember like 3 specific dates, that's it. Everything else is just a blur of stupid internet fads, moments of helpless fury, and that overall empty feeling you get when you are just depressed enough to be a antisocial fuck, but not depressed enough to stop going out.

And to think, some day other kids will look back at the vapes and shit music and emojis dabbing and alll the stupid fucking bullshit and think "Shit, I was born in the wrong generation. I wish I could have grown up when grandpa did."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.