[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Some fuckface replies to a person who asked you a question/responded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1443222189392.jpg (53 KB, 599x835) Image search: [Google]
1443222189392.jpg
53 KB, 599x835
>Some fuckface replies to a person who asked you a question/responded to your post masquerading as you.
Why do people do this? Why pretend to be other people? I kind of get it if you do it to fuck with a conversation and troll both posters, but I'm talking about legitimately answering a question for someone else or responding to a person that wasn't talking to you with an actual, serious post, pretending to be other people.
I can't think of anything more pathetic than that.
>>
>>28480968
>Some fuckface replies to a person who asked you a question
I do this sometimes but I don't pretend to be the other person. We're all anonymous, so does it really matter who answers what?
>>
>we weren't talking to you anon just go away
fuck you faggot
>>
>>28480968
>Cant think of anything more pathetic
>is on 4chan, and on r9k no less
WEW LAD
>>
I used to do that for kicks. It was kind of funny sometimes, watching people get all messed up and confused over it. It was a phase though and I outgrew it.
>>
>>28481009
>>28481002
It's fine if you respond to a post and state
>not that anon btw
That's perfectly fine, I do that too. I'm talking about actually pretending to be the other person. Like if you posted
>I hate my mom so much
And another anon responds by asking
>why do you hate your mom?
And then SOMEONE ELSE responds to that anon and says
>cause she never treated me like a real son blah blah blah
Like, they actually answer the question for the other person and no one but the first anon knows it's a different person. What's the point of this? All it does is confuse everyone when the real anon comes and answers the original question with a different answer.
>>
>>28481080
Autism
>>28481034
U2
>>
>>28481225
Disregard that. This anon sucks cocks haha.
>>
You got me, I do this too. Except I'm just fuckin around and try to make the actual anon look afool, and also act afool myself for my own amusement. I don't get a lot of kicks out of life so I go full retard and shitpost here, its a good thing really.
>>
>>28480968
they dont always act like they were you they just respond to the qustion.
>>
>>28481225
>Autism
yeah dude just because I like some order on here I have autism fuckface.
>>
>>28481080
are you retarded?
im not gonna say "im not that anon btw" everytime.
if its a direct question you have to figure it out by the context.
a solution were random ids for every user in the thread, i dont get why this isnt enabled by force.
>>
>>28481605
cause its more fun not knowing who's who. it's like, was it me? or me? hey could've been me! |:)
>>
>>28481605
>im not gonna say "im not that anon btw" everytime.
its an anonymous board dipshit get used to it. If you don't have an actual argument against my post then piss off my thread
>>
>>28481633
>its an anonymous board dipshit get used to it.
my argument is that nobody will do this, you fucking idiot, and nobody will care.
>>
>>28481567
You're not me, bitch
>>
>>28481768
Why the fuck are you trying to act like that was your post? Fuck off dude, stop impersonating me
>>
>>28480968
>ITT redditfag deals with anonymity for the first time
>>
>>28481768
then who are you?

Original custom shit comment, this aint middle of the mall shit
>>
>>28481633
Hey fucker! You're not the OP. I am. Now please stop pretending to be me.
I obviously saw this coming, but I didn't think it would annoy me so much.
>>
I'm me who is everyone? Was it me you're looking for?
>>
>>28481768
lol what the fuck, you are not me
>>
>>28481849
You are you but who am I?
>>
>>28481886
are you me? ayumi?
>>
File: 1458578864522.png (719 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1458578864522.png
719 KB, 1106x1012
>>28480968
>see namefag
>use the same name to make him sound like a retard
>keep using the name even after the thread dies
>he eventually stop posting with the name completely
>keep using his name
It's like I stole someone's soul
>>
>>28481974
Not you but lately I haven't been feeling like myself, rather, someone else, (You) feel me?
>>
>>28481982
does the tripcode change with ervery thread?
>>
>>28481803
>>28481796
>>28481849
stop deraling my thread pls.
>le ebin /r/4chan material xP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.