[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for those who have attempted suicide ; What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
Question for those who have attempted suicide ;

What's your secret?

I've stuck my head in a noose a few times now, but every single time I get too scared. Last time i felt myself passing out but I couldn't go through with it and panicked
I really want to go through with it soon. At least help me do that.
>>
Just realize that after it happens nothing will matter
>>
>>28480858
get really drunk?
>>
>>28480858
>>28480858
You want the pain to be gone, but think death is the only thing that will make it go away.

I kinda know how you feel. Maybe I've been feeling the same way. But that's not the point. The point is, you want to live.
>>
>>28480858
>What's your secret?

They want attention because they are females.
>>
>>28480858
You are still clinging to something, people who truly commit to suicide couldn't give less of a shit if they live, die, or screw up half their brain
>>
>>28480858
I tried a noose, I chocked for a while but the beam broke
I just felt super shitty that day which was part of it. The other part is realizing that you'll be released from your suffering. Thinking about things like finally seeing heaven also helped me try it.
>inb4 why haven't you tried it again
Because I don't feel as bad now but I definitely still might. Maybe will try a gun this time
>>
>>28480858
Why are you asking for advice from other people who failed? If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here to help you.
>>
>>28481079
>>28481121
I hate the notion that "I want to live".
I'm just stuck in limbo, all the time. You make it sound like it should be so easy to do. Like I shouldn't be scared.
>>
>>28481201
He meant the secret to actually being able to go through with it. Obviously he wants people who attempted but failed due to other reasons such as not a high enough dosage, discovered, broken beam, etc.
>>
Try a large quantity of Class A drugs like Cocaine or Heroin, it'll make shit way easier if you really want to do it, but on a happier note of advice try staying alive for a while longer you might find someone who will change you for the better.....plus r9k is always here to browse through
>>
File: hgQpDhM.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
hgQpDhM.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>>28480858

i haven't attempted or i'd be dead already because im not an attention seeking cry for help faggot

going headfirst off a tall building or jumping under a train are all good bets

if you're in 'merica you should have access to gun/shotgun to the head

other than that if you're western europe/Oceania fag just wait until legal euthanasia gets introduced for the unwashed masses
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.