[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 480x480
I sit in front of a blonde Stacy and her friends
Here is what I heard today. These conversations have been happening since day one.
>*humming songs loudly and annoyingly*
>I have a black friend I'm not racist (her "black" friend is a Filipino brown girl)
>my boobs hurt
>she has a thick ass
>I drank so much coffee this morning
>Neil I'm totally coming to your baseball game tonight
>I'm really crazy at sport games
>NEIL NUMBER BLANK ON THE FIELD NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART (This Chad (Neil) is literally a Manlet who works out)
>I used to like Zack
>Remember Kayla
I finally turn around and look at Stacy with disgust
>WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, CREEP?
>I binge watched American horror story yesterday
>I went to sleep at 10:50 PM I'm so tired
>Oh I lost my math textbook
She lost a $915 book
She told the teacher and the teacher said
>"Aww, here's another one. Don't lose this one, ha ha"
The teacher literally sucking her non existent dick
>are pajamas comfy?
>I'm SO bad at Spanish
>NEIL KNIGHT MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR I LOVE YOU
MAKE IT STOP R9K
I WANT TO END IT ALL
>>
get up and move you dumb cuck.
>>
Reported for underage.

Or being a creep stalking children.
>>
>>28480560
>She lost a $915 book
what the fuck makes any textbook worth almost a thousand dollars

coupled with the fact that college is so damn expensive. just why
>>
>>28480802
They're not. Maybe like 150 at the most.
>>
>>28480560
>She lost a $915 book
What the fuck? Does book come with matlab?
>>
>>28480560
you know what to do, OP

BETA UPRISING NOW!!!!!!
>>
>>28480560
wahh wahhhhha wahhhhh

start going to the gym/playing a sport/doing something cool instead of being a jelly little gay boy. you'll thank me later family
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.