[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What unpopular opinions have you shared publicly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 12386464.jpg (31 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
12386464.jpg
31 KB, 600x455
What unpopular opinions have you shared publicly?
>>
That I hate niggers.
>>
>>28480534
He said unpopular, not logical
>>
I am openly anti-alcohol to all of my friends. I don't think it should be illegal but I actively discourage any of them from binge drinking, or even just drinking regularly.
I am fine with other drugs, I don't partake but they more harmless and don't lead down the same road too much alcohol does.
>>
microsoft is shills
>>
I've 'redpilled' my professor I'm close with on Jews.
>>
I think sweatshops do a good thing by giving cheap jobs that any retard can do to people that otherwise would just be starving in the gutter. Obviously excluding ones that actually employ illegal slaves. I'm not afraid to share this opinion regardless of the ever-expanding evil empire of anti-globalization led by the likes of Noam Chomsky and Naomi Klein.
>>
That I support Trump. I told a Bern out that today, at my college.
>>
>>28480524
>Highschool essay
>"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
Dead probably.
>Gets sent to school psychologist
Damn bitch teacher sending me there, I was just being realistic.

I try to hide my opinions, it keeps me out of trouble but my dark sense of humor often irks people anyway.
>>
I've voiced that I think we should have the right to bear arms. This is a massive one here in Australia because 99.9% of people think guns should be entirely illegal. Everyone gets so fucking mad when I voice this.
>>
>>28480666
>666
>edgy
It checks out.

I know that feeling though. I know it sounds stupid but my whole family has an incredibly dark sense of humor. We joke about our oldest dog dying all the time, his labored breathing, my dad's cancer, and so on. It strikes people who aren't family when they hear it. It's just our way of dealing with things.
>>
>>28480524
I love my country, this was in my sociology class, all the tumblrettes and nu-males piled on me saying "how can you support a country built on war and slavery?!", "no matter how much you love this country, those nazi republicans won't ever consider you american", and a bunch of other shit, hell some bitch said "I'm betraying my race", didn't care I was born an armybrat and I'll stay one eventhough I'm too much of a lanklet to ever be threatening.
>>
>>28480574
Inshallah my brother. When will the Kaffir learn?
>>
>>28480687
How come people in NZ right next get to have all the fun with guns?
>>
>>28480742
I'm fairly sure NZ have very similar laws if not identical
>>
I said I disagree with gay marriage because the government shouldn't be involved with marriage to begin with and give unmarried people the same benefits as the married. Naturally some random liberals near me threw a hissy fit instead of looking at the logic of what I just said.
>>
>>28480740
Kek'd
Not religious, I just had two terribly alcoholic parents that made my childhood a nightmare.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.