[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a question for you college robots. I'm a senior in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 550x636
Just a question for you college robots. I'm a senior in highschool and imma graduate in early June. So far kv and only had one stint with a girl that didn't go far. I don't look too bad and I'm not really that much of an introvert. I have a chance with a VERY promiscuous junior girl. Should I try and start something with her just for some exp? Do you think it will really change anything or help me later on? Will it be worth it having gotten my first kiss and losing my. virginity to this big of a slut?
>>
>>28480327
do it if you want to. don't if you dont. theres no such thing as EXP that automatically "boosts" others perception of you or makes your life more meaningful or better in any way. if you dont want to fuck her, dont. if you do, go for it.
>>
Do it. It is definitely worth it. It will not do much to improve your technique, but it will open doors within yourself you thought were closed.

Ignore those who wish to keep you in the darkness. Open the doors.
>>
DEFINITELY DO IT, EVEN IF SHE'S UGLY

I'm not a virgin but I regret not fucking every single girl I could have fucked but didn't, even if they were ugly. Pussy's pussy, nigga. Also, don't use a condom and cum deep inside her.
>>
wrap it up and hit it my man
>>
>>28480422
Gee thanks. I appreciate the completely neutral comment that told me to, basically, decide for my own damn self.
>>
>>28480422

He only envies that which is within your grasp.

Deny him satisfaction. Open the doors.
>>
>>28480458
>>28480484
>>28480498
But is it really worth it to just throw away my first kiss to a (really) big slut? Sex is eh. I feel like I can get that in college. I'm not to the point of being a complete failure at socializing.
>>
>>28480327

do it OP.

in college, you will meet freshman who will make you feel insecure because of their knowledge of females, in turn this will cause you to back out of situations where you could get experience with women and start college the right way, which will eventually cause you to get heavily into drugs and overdo it to mask the insecurity from being lesser than your peers, causing a negative feedback loop that eventually takes its toll on your grades and your life until you eventually drop it and live at home alone with a dwindling group of friends,thinking it's ok because you're still young and can go back whenver you feel like it, until you find yourself age 24 as a virgin with no degree and no girlfriend so behind those peers you first met freshman year that you can never hope of catching up with them or even forming lasting memories together

so yes, fuck the slut, get it out of your system, and start enjoying your life.
>>
>>28480327
Just do it, dude. You'll probably kick yourself later if you don't.
>>
>>28480327
put it in her butt homie
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>28480565
Then what the fuck are you doing here, Chad?
>>
>>28480586
That actually sounds like shit I'd do, but I'd ordinal just go into a boring ass job and never progress socially. I'm going to do it. Thanks based anon
>>
>>28480565
>throw away my first kiss
wut
>>
>>28480327

Is she hot?

Let that be your guide.

It sounds like she's not that hot. Don't do it bro.
>>
>>28480621
TRYING TO AVOID BECOMING YOU, you poor sack of socially avoidable shit
:-(
>>
>>28480586
i appreciate your knowledge of feedback systems anon
>>
>>28480644
Oh no. She is. Trust me. If I decide to do it, there will be no "ah damn I fucked an ugly bitch." She plenty fine.
>>
>>28480565

Throw what away? You lose nothing beyond a social construct designed to shame, shackle, and intimidate you.

The groveling pack of lost souls that inhabit this board would tell you that you are losing something special by doing this, but that is a concept they have created to explain their own inadequacy and ability to seize what they want. It is a feeble attempt to protect their egos by making their failure appear to be a choice.

You have nothing to lose, you only have to gain. Discard your hesitation, open the door.
>>
>>28480644
I agree. Keep your standards high. Nothing below a hard 7
>>
>>28480701
I would post a pic but I'm afraid one of you faggots will find her and inform on me
>>
>>28480659
THEN FUCK HER YOU PUSSY, BEFORE YOU GO FULL ROBOT
>>
>>28480723
FINE. ENJOY FAPPIN TO YOUR 2D TIDDIES. I'LL BE BACK TO GREENTEXT
>>
Im post Uni, prestige job, money and all the fame.

Still virgin, kissless, zero experience, I kissed one's girl neck.

But it stayed on that.

I have high standards I want love and closeness, I take care of my body.
Point is- if you're like me - know that it doesnt get better by its own.

I would definitely do it in your place, but with a condom and some antibiotics.

hahahahaha, I would do it though.

Like someone said-it opens doors in yourself.

DO IT. And experiment.
>>
what does KV mean? Or KHHV or whatever the hell you guys post?
>>
>>28480778
KV-kissless virgin
KHV-kissless hugless virgin
KHHV-??? seen it but haven't ascended to that level of wizardry. Don't know
>>
>>28480778
kilovolt

it's a metaphor for being electric/robot.
>>
>>28480778
kissless virgin
kissless hugless handholdless virgin
lurk moar
>>
>>28480778

knife virtuoso, like those spergs who carry knives around

khv is a knife-hunting virtuoso, someone who literally such a sperg they would rather look at knives than look at girls
>>
Fucking do it. Pussy is pussy
>>
>>28480763
IT'S NOT ENJOYABLE SENPAI
NOT AT ALL
SAVE YOURSELF

F U C K
T H A T
S L U T
>>
>>28480327
Romantic relationships are a trick designed to expand capitalism
>>
>>28480767

You requite unnecessary affection from all encounters, paradoxically barring you from gaining more confidence in your relationships and sexual capacity.

Your job and your money will get you far. All you need to do is take a step, acknowledging that it does not have to mean anything to be pure or worthy of enjoyment. That has value too, but does not mean other things don't either.

Nothing is black and white, except for what is.
>>
guys and girls are different. guys who say they want to save their first kiss or first time for someone special are little girls. only girls should do that, not guys
>>
>>28480903
I feel like Nietzche himself spoke to me from the grave.

Be Saluted.
>>
>>28480327
You sound like a total fucking idiot.
Good luck with your kissy quest or whatever.

Have fun with your HIV and/or possible baby.
>>
>>28481046
Good luck with hiding your piss jars from your parents when they bring the neetbux up to you. Kills yourself and do the world a favor. Filthy degenerate
>>
>>28480327
I would go for it. I thought that things would get better for me as I got older, but they just got worse, and the knowledge that I've missed out on something that every normal person enjoys is driving me nuts.

So just do it and be a normal person with a healthy sex life and never come back here. This place is just gonna fuck up your mind anyways.
>>
File: happy times for goat man.jpg (126 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
happy times for goat man.jpg
126 KB, 444x460
>>28480327
DO IT MOTHAFUCKA YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET THIS IF YOU DONT DO IT KNOW. NO MATTER YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS OF COLLEGE BEING LIKE IT WILL BE CRUSHED UNLESS YOU ARE CHAD AND YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WOMEN. IN COLLEGE YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO TALK TO THEM BUT THEY WILL FRIENDZONE YOU AND MAKE YOU THEIR WORK/HOMEWORK BUDDY AND LEECH OFF YOU TILL THEY FIND ANOTHER MORE SUITABLE CANDIDATE. YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET NOT HAVING HAD THE CHANCE AT THIS LATER IN LIFE I PROMISE YOU.
I had the chance in highschool for an asian but I messed up bad and people said I was gay. I went to a college fucking as far away as possible from highschool and had high hopes and dreams but it has been disappointment after disappointment to the point where its not worth it anymore. No amount of earning a degree and working/earning loads of money will make me happy. I need a companion to keep up with to not be alone anymore. I fucking hate this shit man.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.