[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: chads.jpg (180 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
180 KB, 640x640
YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.
>>
>>28480318
lol no U NEED CONFIDENCE

girls luv dat shit bro
>>
File: they-live2.jpg (158 KB, 1212x864) Image search: [Google]
they-live2.jpg
158 KB, 1212x864
>>28480318
>YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls.
>YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls
>YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics
>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine
Literally no one here does any of those things.

>CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.
Nah. If he's bigger than you, he went to the gym more than you. The people in your picture worked hard to get those bodies, whether or not they are douchebags.
>>
at this point, with all the fuckign normies here, the rare realtalk posts really make my day.

chad is born, not made. Nothing can make up for asymmetry, small body frame, or height.

at best, your 'personality' will get you chad's sloppy seconds.

the rest of us don't even get that.

remember, robots aren't beta, we're OMEGA
>>
damn i need to try harder to get the pussy
>>
>>28480318 (You)
>>28480625 (You)

Cuck yourself harder.
>>
>>28480318
>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

This part is not true. Chad may have better genetics, but he needs to maintain a strict diet as well.

Rest is true though. Fuck Chad and his Chad privileges.
>>
>>28480732
>>28480673
>>28480670
>>28480625
>>28480590
>>28480446
Why haven't you BETA MALES realized that ALL of your efforts are in vain?

The ONLY thing women give a shit about is HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME, all of which CHAD has in abundance
>>
>>28480786
Lower your standards and you'd be amazed how many ugly women would love to munch on your cock.
>>
>>28480786
What efforts nigga? I've given a long time ago. I know where I stand in this world.
>>
Cross posted from lit
>>
File: 7zwe55w.jpg (659 KB, 2089x1178) Image search: [Google]
7zwe55w.jpg
659 KB, 2089x1178
>>28480786
Too bad Chad is a fuccboi who can't into pvp.
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>28480318
I do it all for the cause.
>>
>>28480318
What's going on with the front of their bodies leading down to their dicks? That taut, cord structure that makes such a defined lift along the bottom of their ribcage? I get why it would be attractive, sharp angles, triangular torso, but it just seems painful.
>>
>>28480318
Everything has to with looks. Robots can do all the things you just described but they'll just be brushed off as "creepy" for doing such things.
>>
>>28480318
>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

Everything else might have merit, but this doesn't. Chad goes to the gym EVERY DAY, and if he doesn't he's playing some physically demanding sport.

Have you ever been to a weight room? The regulars are either Chads or normies with extreme body dysmorphia

I guarantee you the guys in that picture have a extremely strict diet and work out constantly.
>>
>>28480318
you shouldn't be reading books to impress people
>>
>>28481039
Breh that's what the body looks like. Most people have it covered with fat. I don't see how it would be considered painful.
>>
>>28480318
You need to see chads in their late 20's, they age like shit.
>>
>>28480318

>CHAD goes to the gym infrequently

No.
>>
>>28480590
>The people in your picture worked hard to get those bodies
its called roiding
>>
File: 2.jpg (27 KB, 385x340) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
27 KB, 385x340
>tonnes of books

anyone else read that in Strong Bad's voice?
>>
>>28480318
I don't do any of those things. I just bee myself
>>
File: 1433348074279.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1433348074279.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>>28480318
>YOU read tonnes of books
>YOU read in cafes
>YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics
>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat
>>
>>28480318
posting this pasta in hopes of what my man?
>>
File: 1450107738445.jpg (116 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450107738445.jpg
116 KB, 960x720
>>28480318
nah I read in cafes cause it's cozy and I like coffee
>all that other shit about reading for bitches
>not just reading for personal enjoyment
ahahahaha faggot
>>
>>28480732
>This part is not true. Chad may have better genetics, but he needs to maintain a strict diet as well.

Chads eat mcdonalds and other fast food on the regular, the only fast food i eat is Pollo Loco or subway from time to time.
>>
>>28483767
Chad looks like shit after 30 years.
You always looked like shit.

I'm just not getting your point.
>>
i don't think i've ever arbitrarily "You'd" an OP before, but anyway.
Here's a You for your thread, i can see you desperate need some form of attention, so here.
>>
>>28480590
I do everything but go to the gym.

stop projecting.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.