[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time runs out. Take your chances now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1111x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1111x1111
Any High School seniors here listen Carefully. If you are anything less of Chad it only gets SIGNIFICALLY worse in college and outside of high school. In high school you have a natural advantage with the law that forces girls under 18 or whatever legal age to date at that age. Once they are out of high school they instantly hook up with males who are in their peak. I've seen this many times especially since veterans come back with their GI bill older and corner the market on straight out of high school females, since they have income and elevated status on campus. Yes this is annecotodal, but this is where the age gap starts. You can make the argument that you can do this once your 25 but with a broken soul of no intimate experience I highly doubt that, useless you take your chances now in high school the best environment you will have to meet somone to fulfill your self and move on with your life. You are in a class for every weekday, in proximity, and for a whole year allowing the in sight in mind mechanism to kick in. Even though I absolutely didn't take care of my self, dressed in rags, and was chubby there was still some interest I received. Even though I improved significantly looks, money, and status wise the environment modern colleges are set in absolutely block my chances at anything. HIGH SCHOOLERS TAKE THE CHANCE NOW YOU WILL REGRET IT AND FALL TO MISERY if you don't. This is the time to get that experience out of the way, or else you will he stuck waiting in your early 20s to only meet dismay and disappointment. Take the advantage of the most perfect environment.
>>
File: dabes.jpg (85 KB, 788x510) Image search: [Google]
dabes.jpg
85 KB, 788x510
>>28479433
This is great advice and it will only fall on deaf ears here if anyone even pays any attention at all. I appreciate your advice anon even if I'm not the target demographic anymore. Have a (You) and keep up the good work for those of us who are too jaded to care.
>>
>>28479433
Yeah give me a time machine and I'll do this
>>
>>28479433
Little late desu, it's my last week. Thanks for nothing, faggot.
>>
>>28479500
Thanks man. This is the truth. I don't know what's better to be oblivious and hopeful or know the agony ahead. I hope somone looks at this and changes their mindset. The end is here.
>>
>>28479433
>legal age restricts the market to low status males
Oh shit I'm 7 years late. I think your on to something doe
>>
This literally doesn't matter because I am a beta and always will be, highschool or not.
>>
Is it me or is the age averages at colleges are really this divergent. So many late 20s-30 faggots that are probably "rediscovering life" or some shit and cornering the vag.
>>
>>28479433
Agree with everything this guy is saying

I'm a 24 year old who went for fresh out of HS girl and succeeded. I'm the guy HS girls will go for once you graduate and you'll be left with nothing.
>>
File: 14618771419260.jpg (925 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14618771419260.jpg
925 KB, 2048x1152
>>28479433
>had gf
>leaves me
I'm going to be a senior next year how do I get another gf? (I don't really even want a new one desu I'm still pretty depressed over the last one)
>>
>>28479433
I confirm this anecdote. It only gets soooo much fucking worse holy shit
>>
>>28479672
Underaged normie please go
>>
>>28479701
>normie
I wish anon : (
>>
>>28479433
Lol people here and all the beta males that have that hope that "oh it'll get better in college" because their parents keep saying that will be lead to such a shitfest. These are the guys at the gym trying their best, working 40+ hours, working hard in their STEM degree and hoping that they will bump in to the love of their lives. Satan has won.
>>
Wow....now that I look back with this view. Oh god why WHY! Fucking parents were like oh just focus on grades anon.
>>
>>28479793
My gains are for myself satan worshipper
>>
Is this where the chain of robotdom breaks? If we were to go back, take that chance at going past infatuation, see what we missed out on, and move on with our lives and never work harder in a more adverse situation just to make up for our regrets in HS.
>>
>>28479757
>had gf
>muh depreshun
>underage b&

fuck off back to >>>/b/ kiddo, you'll find more fun stuff over there.
>>
>>28479433
This is real.
>females get out
>look for somone to support them in their college years
>25-30 year olds with stable incomes from military or work experience
>all of the sudden all the girls your age are daiting sugar daddies that you can't even hope to compete with
>all because you were a pussy in highschool
>>
>You are in a class for every weekday, in proximity, and for a whole year

Thanks senpai, you just triggered memories from highschool. It felt like a routinely prison for claustrophobic. Should have dropped out like I originally planned desu.
>>
>>28479793
That's what the whole MGTOW, Red Pill, and PUA communities are. If they had at least ONE experience in high school would they really invest thier time in all the stupid shit they do (which they claim isn't for woman when all of it is).
>>
>>28480045
That's the only chance one would have. In college no one even knows each other's name and you'll see all these girls you wished you had a chance with come and go which will drive you to become a robot. It's all downhill from HS. if you didn't achieve a taste of intimacy in the sandbox that basically makes it occur, you will spend the rest of your life trying just to get a pinch of what you could've had in HS. You'll work multiple jobs and marry the first girl that tolerated you only do be divorced and cheated on.
>>
>>28479433
Take this advice whoever it applies to, once highschool ends its over
>>
>>28479433
Why can't this be r9k 2011? Why is there no more tips here on how to improve our situation and only sap shit? I have spent 6 years to make up for the lack of teen love in high school.
>>
Glad I came from a poor immigrant single mom who told me to focus on high school and would go to extreme rage if I mentioned a girl. Now at 28 she asks when I'll be married.
>>
>>28480125

I'm not talking about girls mate, I had my fair share. I'm talking about how school felt like an unnatural environment. Like a zoo
>>
>>28480209

Your mother clearly wanted the D
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 329x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 329x375
>>28479433
JUST FRUAACCCKKK
MUH
>>
>>28480045
Any one else just getting flash back at all the plausible chances. I think there was more chances in HS than the rest of our lives time 10.
>>
As someone who went to college....I agree with this so hard

It only gets worse in college. I thought it would get better, as did my parents, but no, it gets worse. It's more socially isolating than ever. You fall further down the spiral. I thought I might blossom in college, but no, things just took a complete nosedive.

Been out of college for a year, things are worse than they've ever been.
>>
>>28479433
This. Right here is the death spiral. it only gets worse. I was so starry eyed because of the whole college stigma. How I was wrong. I'll say it: biggest mistake of my life.
>>
>>28480299
Same situation, exactly this.
The funniest thing is they switched to insisting things would get better after college once they realized the truth of it. Now they've stopped talking about things getting better.
>>
>>28479433
i go to uni and this is not true at all
>>
>>28480299
>>28480342
Remember. They chose to bring you into this disgusting world and string you along. You owe them nothing.
>>
>>28480379
Explain please wise uni man.
>>
>>28480379
Lol tru fami
>>
Hi there. Would anyone here like to be hired and payed $780 to bash my head in with a hammer? Post a throw a way email
>>
>>28480379
>uni
well there ya go
>>
AMEN BROTHA!

Listen to him.
>>
>>28479433
>don't worry anon it gets better in middle school
>don't worry anon it gets better in highschool
>don't worry anon it gets better in high school
>don't worry anon it gets better once your 30
>why aren't you in a prestigious job and married anon? We didnt raise you like this
>>
So what now? I really wish I didn't see this thread right before finals because now I realize I'm trying to get through this hell of a degree. Just to be a cuck to some gold digging whore.
>>
If it isn't getting better right this moment - it never will.

Life is just one big NOW.

Now or never.
Now or never.
Now
or
Never.
>>
>>28480681
No now is shit that will only get worse. Now is wage slavery for a false hope. Back on the mouse wheel.
>>
>>28480050
so true! I had 0 experience in high school and stumbled upon PUA / TRP. Eventually I realized that it was a big circlejerk of guys who missed out in their younger years. I'm sure 95%+ of people drawn to these communities missed out.

There is something powerful about having girls attracted to you purely for who you are, rather than for your money or social status (you didn't need to be Chad in HS to receive interest from girls) I was lucky in that girls were interested in me, I just had no social skills so I wasn't able to capitalize. The PUAs are overcompensating and that approach is very unfulfilling.

I still think that you can experience this kind of love in college / university, but perhaps less intense. I also believe that MUTUAL exploration is really important and is something lack. For example, I recently started dating my first real girlfriend. I made her have a squirting orgasm for the first time (according to her), and this mutual exploration builds connection
>>
>>28480759
Yeah HS was the only place anything was genuine since girls were legally bound and basically kept in a really contained environment. In college it becomes the resource show off and the other sex becomes very strategic in getting partners. And there's absolutely no chance since this college environment isn't one to really make any real friendships and relations ships (everyone I know retained their HS network and college was only mutual aquitances). I know is best knowing the truths like the one in OP but I don't think i can make it with this reality. I can't turn back time.
>>
>>28479433
You miss out on teen love and you biology from then on is fucked. What kind of species would have males lock them selves out for 25 years to work hard to get used goods. I wonder if this is gonna set us back as a civilization. We can't hold of we have the 20:80 paring rule due to out of control Hypergamy. This is how the Roman Empire falls, again.
>>
>>28479433
Nah OP massa gonna give me mor poork if I wok harder. Den I can get the woman.
>>
What a great life this is. It's time to check out of society.
>>
>>28480955
Everything's gonna be the way it is. Watch your cartoons and play your games peasant. You will always have an Internet hug box to run too and vent. There will never be another rebellion.
>>
>>28479433
Preaching to the choir, OP.

I noticed this when I left highschool almost 10 years ago and surprised this isn't talked about more often.
>>
>>28480998
And automation will fill your role. If your doing this in protest there will be no effect.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 900x900
>>28481043
I'd try and get the ball rolling on having this knowledge reach the most destitute of male population, but look at even the most aware of this thread. This pop in and will forget this in the next 5 minutes. I guess this is the course to just get rid of the obsolete males as we reach the new age. This realization is a symptom of a society that's near maximum catering to females.
>>
>>28481043
Plus no one wants to know that hope is useless. The bottom 80% of males just want to believe that somewhere in thier future timeline lies emotional salvation. Just look at all these male movements. They are coping meathods. As somone here said, nothing will be done with these hug boxes.
>>
>>28481124
>institution of highschool keeping females contained to their equal male counter parts
>post high school and college
>their getting fucked by 30+ year old sugar daddies that give them an allowance and fucking their professors
>meanwhile you're just a broke unestablished college student
>what broke unestablished college student female would want to date that?
>>
>>28479433
Mommy said it will all be better and that I just need to be a good career man that gives back to his folks. I'm gonna work hard at the gym, work while going to school for the most marketable degree with little debt, and by the time I'm 30 you wait and see I'll be a real family man who takes care of a fine lady.
>>
>>28481206
Didn't mean to quiz you or anything. I was honestly hoping to be wrong guys and to see some posts of people saying it will get better and that my view is warped. I guess not. My fears are correct. What's the best way forward now?
>>
To all of you think there's an ill with the system. There's not. People had some levels of equal opportunity as confirmed by some in the thread. You didn't take the social risk and now you suffer. What's wrong here?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
>>28481211
This view is the most correct.
>>
>>28479500
Wow now that's a true prediction.
>>
File: 1460363474582.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1460363474582.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>28479433
You're doing god's work, anon. Keep it up

Nice dubs
>>
>>28481244
Best thing to do is act fast (as a freshman, I assume). If there's a girl you're interested in, be the first guy she meets. Build up a rapport with her, especially if you see her a couple hours a week in a class.

The longer you wait, the more likely some other guy in the college environment will pick her up. This goes beyond students, like professors and other guy outside of your age group with resources that lives in the community.
>>
>>28481429
Yeah I learned the hard way. I don't think there's much point in pressing on with this mindset. They will always be looking for a way to move up. How much validation can an average girl receive in posting a picture? Multiples more than our entire lives. Something's wrong. What happens when females are exposed to an enviorment where there's Almost unlimited validation from desperate guys raising her value to only accept the 20%? Before this micro processor age females only had the validation of the small town population, and even less so since there was a different culture. I cannot see this issue effecting the whole of western disruption only negligibly.
>>
>>28479433
Ahh just what I needed prior to the hell of next week. Might just block this site because now I'm getting massive depression
>>
>>28481526
Nothing will happen. Lonely men will just Netflix and chill with them selves and go to hugboxes.
>>
>>28481284
Probably single moms that's didn't make this obviously like a father would.
>>
>>28479433
>tfw went to an all boys high school
I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
File: Hello_my_feels.png (9 KB, 614x620) Image search: [Google]
Hello_my_feels.png
9 KB, 614x620
Basically this, OP is right. I was homeschooled and never got the chance, and now with one more semester of college im basically fucked for life. I've pretty much accepted it at this point but it's not too late for you under age b&'s lurking here.
>>
>>28481779
>>28481782
You guys don't have to beat your self up over the fact you could have had a chance in high school. Your parents fucked up just as most here.
>>
>graduating in June
>Prom very soon
>have oneitis
>she's in 2 of my classes
What do guys?
>>
>>28481918
Ask her out while she still knows you.

It's been 8 years and I stalk my oneitis on social media and her blog on occasion.
>>
>>28481840
Even worse is ive commuted to school for the past 3 years so absolutely no campus life. Home schooling fucked me hard socially but I know my parents didnt think that it would. Honestly I would've been the exact same had I gone to school or not so I guess it probably doesn't even matter.
>>
>>28481956
What are your plans as of now?
>>
>>28481993
Ill graduate college next year, with my last semester being an internship. Financially im good but girl wise ive come up empty. Any girl ive ever known ive been "the guy friend" to so I dont see that happening any time soon. Plus my degree is in IT so far chance of meeting anyone through that. I guess I can't complain because I know people who have it way worse, but the lack of companionship really wears on me.
>>
I'm not in high school anymore but I graduated last year, NEET for now

I never have had a crush. Nothing more than a passing fancy of "she has a nice ass." Every girl I talked to just seemed dull, boring, or ugly. I'm afraid of being alone though, and I want to experience love.

And now, by some insane stroke of luck, I found someone that is pretty much just like me. She's the closest I've ever been to someone before.
Except that she lives 2600 miles away, on the other side of the country.

JUST.
>>
>>28482099
lol just send her money for the plane ticket already.
>>
>>28482088
At least you have that marketable degree and probably a decent career ahead of you. I will have neither that or companionship.
>>
>>28482099
Then fucking move cunt, sounds like there's nothing worth staying for where you are now.
>>
>>28482128
Yeah idk I try to count my blessings but ive realized all I really want is someone to share my life with. I dont even really care about sex to be honest. Like it would be nice but what I really want is someone to just care about me and like me for who I am without having to put up a facade.
>>
>>28482227
Exactly what I want. None of these distractions and fitting societies image of getting some better wage slaving gig will ever equate for me. Who knew that in this age of prosperity so many will be miserable and incomplete emotionally, our pre-historic linage probably had more self-actulization.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.