[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to see uncle who was hit on the head by a nigger who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1feell.png (123 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1feell.png
123 KB, 312x317
>went to see uncle who was hit on the head by a nigger who robed him for 20bux
>he has brain damage
>went to see him for his birthday at a care home
>we left him gifts and had lunch in his room
>when we were leaving he followed us to the door
>he wanted to go with us
>when we walked out he was trying to open the door and he was pulling at the handle setting off the alarm

I almost broke down in tears.
>>
File: 1453558245972.png (338 KB, 618x691) Image search: [Google]
1453558245972.png
338 KB, 618x691
Oh boy, I know what'll cheer you up.
>>
Life is fucking sad man, at least you can post here for as long as this site holds up.

A bunch of niggers shot and killed my brother many years ago. I miss him so much, he helped me get friends, hobbies and all of that. It all disappeared once he left. He treated me so well, I love him so much
>>
File: 14618771419260.jpg (925 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14618771419260.jpg
925 KB, 2048x1152
>>28479429
That sucks anon, please take my comfy desert photo as a gift of my condolences
>>
>>28479533
Wow, that's a really funny image! mind if I save?
>>
>>28479563
ask your mom for a new bro
>>
>>28479678
We already tried to make one but it didn't work
>>
When did the robbery happened?

Is he retarded like?

How's that he is in that place, isn't he married or something?
>>
>>28479429
introduce him to anime torrenting
>>
>>28479429
Saddest story I've heard in recent memory, OP.
It shouldn't have to be like this.
>>
Sounds like he'd fit in on 4chan

But seriously, fucking niggers man
>>
>>28479429
For your Uncle and your Mom you need to find and sacrifice a Nigger
Pick a child, a girl, crush her skull with a pipe or a brick, leave her body where your Uncle was hurt
Payback
They hurt one of ours, we kill one of theirs
If you let it pass with no revenge, you have failed as a man
At one time in the country Niggers knew their place, if they dared to cross that line, they were taught a lesson
What kind of Man are you
Probably just an adult Boy
Disgusting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.