[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a 30 year old make friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hotline-bling-gif-7.gif (1 MB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
hotline-bling-gif-7.gif
1 MB, 600x339
I am 30, currently in college for a nursing degree. I am married and have a son, but I have no friends. Not a single guy friend to speak of. I moved to my wife's hometown when I got out of the Navy and I don't know anyone here. Her friends that have husbands never talk to me first, and I am sure not going to initiate with them, I have no confidence. I don't meet anyone in school, they're all 19-20 year olds that share no similar interests or think I am just some creepy old guy. My classes are 90% female and why the fuck would I want to be friends with a 19 year old girl?

I never made any friends when I was in the Navy, I never hung out with anyone outside of work then outside of the beginning, but they went their separate ways and live thousands of miles away. I had no childhood or teenage years friends, they're all druggies I stopped talking to because they were dragging me down. I am not working currently as I am in school full time and watch my kid while my wife works.

I am probably destined to never have any guy friends and my son will ask why I never hang out with anyone and I will tell him because I am a loser.
>>
>>28479148
>I am 30, currently in college
you fucked up anon.....

as for making friends at 30, via work is the only real way
>>
>>28479181
Yeah, as a nurse I'll be working with 90% females and probably gay guys. FML.
>>
>>28479148
Honestly, I think there are a lot of dudes in your situation.

After 30, I think a good amount of men stop having real friends.
>>
>>28479148

holy fuck are you me?

29 in school for nursing?

Where?
>>
>>28479318

bumping famalamalam
>>
>>28479199
I meant you fucked up by going to college so late, you'll be pushing 40 before you're in any place to be settling down in a house and you'll see people a fraction of your age promoted above you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.