[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello friends you literally are my only friends its the end I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: byeanons.jpg (23 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
byeanons.jpg
23 KB, 500x585
Hello friends you literally are my only friends its the end I only ask one thing to you guys goodbye my friends and don't give up don't kill yourself like i will goodbye friends
>>
I'll be with you sometime this summer when I finally get a gun don't worry
>>
Cya dude.
Don't fuck yourself up do it right.
>>
>>28479017
Don't give up I'm a lost cause don't give up please you can make it
>>
File: 1462044842289.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462044842289.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>28478981
If it doesn't pain you to, could you tell us why you're killing yourself?
>>
You don't have to go anon, you can stay here and shitpost with us for as long as you'd like. Think of the memes. If you insist, may you rest in peace.
>>
alright man..

see you in a couple months
>>
Don't worry about me anon, I'm waiting for /immortality when/
>>
File: see you.png (242 KB, 800x621) Image search: [Google]
see you.png
242 KB, 800x621
See you l8r, space robot
>>
>>28479057
I fucked up I basically killed my brother 1 year ago when broke a beer bottle in his head he has cancer I slapped my mother till I broke her teeth because she was cheating on my dad I broke that guys jaw after I know it was my uncle I don't know all the shit catched up to me I feel like shit now I have done a lot of things I formed part of a gang have several criminal records of assault I have never had a girlfriend fuck I don't know im done guys
>>
>>28479170
>I slapped my mother till I broke her teeth because she was cheating on my dad

That's not bad, that's justice desu
>>
>>28478981
How old are you ?
any advice for a young man of 18 years?
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1360x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1360x1020
>>28479170
>broke cheating moms teeth
>broke side dads jaw

At least you aren't going to die a cuck my friend
>>
>>28479170

at least you didn't go out like a bitch
>>
File: 1441295707119.jpg (76 KB, 564x714) Image search: [Google]
1441295707119.jpg
76 KB, 564x714
>>28478981
I don't even know what I would be giving up on

Unless all of this is just a huge ruse and death itself is escapable
>>
>>28479220
>>28479249
>>28479292
I feel horrible because of this I sometimes think I should of never trained in boxing I did not think I could do that damage I was always punching bags and sparring I never thought my fists could do so much
>>28479235
I'm 27 just don't do bad things try your best don't give up
>>
File: LAIN.jpg (209 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
LAIN.jpg
209 KB, 569x802
use this boilign frustration and feeling of loathe as a propellant to try and do good for others.
every day i try and use the fullness of regret over harm done to others to accomplish good, and it seems to have worked for me (thus far). its not the best solution but its helped me
>>
>>28479329
Life don't give up on it its a blessing please anon try please hang on.
>>
>>28479170

Killing yourself isn't going to fix any of that.

Your life has clearly gotten off on the wrong foot but that doesn't mean it's worthless, man.

You need some help.
>>
>>28479472
Do you think I can get help man I have seriously injured 10-15 people my gang members feared me they were never my friends I have no family my dad killed himself I think his cheating whore of a wife psychotic son and cancerous so put him to his limit I think im going to meet him.
>>
>>28479579
I am to sound silly, but you still have chance to change
Have you thought about joining a church or something like that ?
Repair the damage done by helping others ?
>>
>>28479623
I don't know I don't really believe in a god and I have helped people I the past I took this guys eye out because he tried to rape a girl at a party I can't really help without using violence. All my jobs have been of a bouncer a pretty violent job.
>>
>>28479667

Some religions don't require you to believe in God, like Buddhism and Jainism.

You seem like the kind of person who could really benefit from Buddhist or Jain teachings.

You might also need psychotherapy. However, depending on the laws in your jurisdiction, your therapist may have the obligation to report the crimes you have committed if you tell him about them. It varies from place to place and I don't know the laws in your area so I can't really give you much info on that.

You do need some help to learn to live without hurting others. You have got to put these violent ways behind you. There has got to be some kind of solution.
>>
>>28479782
Jainism is only going to result in him turning his violent tendencies inward. Buddhism or Taoism would work fine.
>>
>>28479667
this is kind of separate from the whole dont kill yourself angle of discussion people are having in here but man having to deal with drunk idiot must make people seem really predictable
>>
Can you explain what happened with your brother? Like if you killed him why aren't you in trouble?
>>
File: buddha.jpg (23 KB, 432x381) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
23 KB, 432x381
>>28479667
You can learn to let the anger go. You sound like a good person whose lost, it's never to late to turn over a new leaf.
>>
>>28479782
I have payed for my registered crimes it was always filed as self defense I have only assault records in the case of my mother and uncle why you ask the other guys I beat up was lowlife scum te cops actually never really cared about them they were relieved I did that to them
>>28479829
I will read about this hope this helps I think I have so much anger that why I explode I have only attacked 2 "innocent" persons my mother and uncle the rest where shit like low life scums.
>>
>>28479782
the jainist argument for eating only food prepared accidentally (as in "as a side effect", not "whoops i sure fucked up and cooked this rice") in the face of villages and assistants preparing food for when they visit doesn't sit right with me. it seems like a cop-out considering their strict attempts to not cause any violence
>>
>>28479886
I think he has a tumor in his head because of a fight I had with him a year ago I broke a beer bottle on his head that's why I said I basically killed him
>>28479879
It gets tiresome in the area I work almost daily I have to hurt some teenager who thinks he is a hotshot or break some dudes nose because he wants to look cool.
>>
>>28479916
Buddhism seems like a good first stop. It won't stop you from being angry, but the teachings may help enable you to be better aware and more in control of your anger.
>>
>>28478981
Why shouldn't i give up but you should? I want to die as much as you do brobot.

What's your story?
>>
>>28479999
Here it is friend I don't know I think you deserve to live I don't
>>28479170
>>
>>28480028
Thanks m8

By the sounds of it you have anger issues out the wazoo and could probably benefit from some coping strategies they'd teach you in therapy or through some books. I get this shit sucks but i'm a believer that people can change, atone for what they did and turn out alright. I'm religious myself which influences my beliefs but i won't push it on you because that's stupid. My little brother was a total fuck up (jail, skipping school, stealing stuff and money from his family, running in really bad crowds) but he cleaned up his act and is now a great guy. If he can do it so can you OP you have hope.
>>
>>28480276
Thanks bro I think I'll try and see what happens
>>
Most people have done things they regret. Your past doesn't have to define your future. Sometimes the lessons we learn give us more to help others with.
>>
>>28480377
Glad to hear it man. Robots have all been dealt a bad hand i don't want any of us to go especially without a fight. I'm giving myself two years of fight and if things don't change then i'll go with suicide as my last resort.
>>
>>28480441
I really hope so I think we can all make it
>>
I suggest doing a 12 step program that suits you, I'm going to ACA myself. It's a spiritual program that refers to God or a Higher Power, but don't let it deter you. You get to find a personal understanding of God in 12 step programs (as opposed to dogmatic teachings).

The key is admitting you're powerless over your dysfunction and reaching out for help. I doubt you can conquer your problems alone, you need a group of people that understand your struggles, listen to your story and share theirs. That's what 12 step meetings can do for you, regardless of your (lack of) faith. You'll find people who worked the steps and overcame their dark side, these people will inspire true hope in you.

You can change if you want to, but not alone. Good luck mate.
>>
File: 1462833453039.jpg (90 KB, 498x540) Image search: [Google]
1462833453039.jpg
90 KB, 498x540
>>28478981

too late brother I will soon join you in the so called "afterlife" .
>>
>>28480649
Don't you have a still hope please we need you.
>>
You always have a choice in front of you, don't dwell on the past you can't change it. You're only in control of the present and onwards. Use what you've done as a guide to correct yourself and become a better more whole individual
>>
>>28478981
No friend pls dont do it
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.