[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that you weren't normal? That you should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: JyJjKZll.jpg (30 KB, 640x188) Image search: [Google]
JyJjKZll.jpg
30 KB, 640x188
When did you realize that you weren't normal? That you should have lost your virginity, at least had oral sex a long time ago.

I just turned 18 a couple weeks ago and realized the average age kids lost their virginity is 16-17. It's weird, throughout my life I've always been so "young" for sex and even the thought was absurd - now here I am a kissless hugless virgin, unlike most other kids.

Fuck.
>>
>>28478979
Shut up, kid. You're fine.

You are a clean slate right now. The world is literally your oyster.

Don't fixate on something as pointless as losing your virginity.

Start building a career. The women will come by default.
>>
>>28479068
>Start building a career. The women will come by default.

They won't but the rest of your post is spot-on. 20, 21+ is where being a virgin starts being seen as weird and off-putting by people.
>>
>>28478979
Nope

It all builds off each other. That one or two years you think you're inferior to everyone else? It will snowball

You'll regret the experiences you never had, at a time they were best had. It only gets worse. The quality of females go down, their appearance, their criteria for judging whether to even talk to you in the first place (money and if they can show you off to their friends/family, unlike high school, where a girl can fuck you just if she likes you)

It's all ogre
>>
>fucking 18 and sad about being a virgin
Boy you have no fucking idea.
>>
>>28478979
>female 0.5 years older than male

Yeah, because this is clearly a credible source.
>>
>>28478979
Focus on your career, you faggot. Your life is just about to truly begin, so give it your best shot and succeed or end up like many of us did.

Good luck.
>>
>>28478979
16.9 is the average your in the clear. Keep in mind that factors in religious people that wait till late and fucked up kids that bang their stepsister at age 12. Anyway 18yr old virgins are pretty common, there just as common as 15 yr old virgins statiscly.
>>
I think we make too big of a deal about virginity on 4chan. People don't actually give too much of a shit. It's just weird, but it doesn't make you a worse person. Unless you're like 23+
>>
>When did you realize that you weren't normal?

There was never a moment of realization.

It's just always been this way.
>>
File: 1446117230412.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446117230412.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>28479372
>Unless you're like 23+
Fuck.
>>
File: [Raughs].jpg (96 KB, 1338x716) Image search: [Google]
[Raughs].jpg
96 KB, 1338x716
>he thinks it's bad now

Oh, man. You're in for a ride.
>>
>>28479420
I mean maybe some girl will find it cute, but at that point it's kind of really fucking weird.
But if you're younger than that, and specially if you're younger than 20, being a virgin is not as terrible as people on /r9k/ make it to be.
>>
>tfw no sex
>this is my standard of why I am le weird! GUYS HAVE IT WORSE THAN GIRLS
>is not weird for any other reasons
Yeah, this is how I know so many of you robots are full of shit. You guys cause your own problems
>>
>>28478979
It's ok OP I lost mine this year at 19.

Basically its when you get a decent girlfriend you'll lose your virginity.
>>
>>28479466
>but at that point it's kind of really fucking weird.

Why?
>>
>18
Go away you fucking brat, you don't know shit.
>>
>>28479068
Don't listen to this guy, those aren't the type of woman you want.

Just lost your virginity to who ever you can, granted they're somewhat attractive. Don't fall into the pit of "Oh I'll just improve myself and then lose my virginity. The fucking months turn into years, and the next thing you know, your a fucking weird 22 year old virgin. Being around people will make you feel uncomfortable because they tend to talk about sex. You'll eventually not want to even be around people.

That shit will eat you up and you will become an emotionless husk. Just get rid of it for the sake of getting rid of it. Then move on with your life. The stigma fucking sucks man.

You're 18. You still have a 2-3 year grace period.

Get out there boyo
>>
>>28478979
>women wait until the age of consent to have sex
KEK
>>
>>28479656
>Just get rid of it for the sake of getting rid of it. Then move on with your life. The stigma fucking sucks man.
Get out of here, you fucking degenerate normie.
>>
>>28479656
Yeah have sex once then complain on the internet about how you haven't had sex in 5+ years.

Not much difference if you've only done it once compared to never at all.
>>
>>28479580
Cause normal people do give a shit about sex. You might be slower and start caring at 18, or ugly/awkward as fuck so things don't work out until you're 20 or 21, but at 23 you could have already finished your major and be working. If you haven't had sex by that point it's cause there's likely something wrong with you.
>>
>>28479693
Degenerate?
Nah dude. I'm giving this guys solid fucking advise. Advise I wish someone would have told me.

It's because as you get older, you start feeling real fucking inferior and that you're not good enough for most woman. You become disconnected and real self-conscious. Isolated. Then it starts fucking with your mental health. You lose motivation to do anything. Then your alone.
>>
File: generation.jpg (146 KB, 1757x611) Image search: [Google]
generation.jpg
146 KB, 1757x611
>>28478979
>18
>weird
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS IS ALMOST CERTAINLY ORIGINAL
>>
>>28479719
That's irrelevant because sex loses it mysticism. If you can find one woman who sees something in you worth fucking, then you should take that knowledge and realize other woman will want to be with you as well.

If you wait to long, then your brain will be to fried and nothing will help you and you will become broken.
>>
>>28478979
23 fag here. Yes, it does seem like everyone has fucked someone at your age. I promise you they are lying and the lies aren't even that good but you can't see it yet. We are the first generation to have virgins who are 20+, you are fine and if you fuck before 20, you can still make it and go full normie.
>>
File: 1461978190003.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461978190003.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>28479814
>mysticism
>sticking your dick in a wet hole is this fucking important to normies
>>
I lost my virginity at 13.

I can't really say when I realized I was only attracted to young girls, though.
>>
I lost my virginity at 20. Feels kinda bad man although my circumstances insulated me from girls and my personality was really off putting. I'd consider myself fairly normal otherwise.
>>
>>28478979
>when did you realize you weren't normal?

When I realized I was the only one who liked stuffing my yeast rolls with tendies and mashed potatoes during lunch in elementary school. Shit is tasty senpai and I still do it to this day.

>you should had lost your virginity

Eh. My had wont bitch at me for not buying her that makeup set she really wants
>>
>>28479822
>We are the first generation to have virgins who are 20+
I highly fucking doubt it. You don't think theres been weird, antisocial, or deformed/ugly people throughout time?
>>
>>28479848
It's not about the hole my friend, it's the intimacy and validation one gets from it.

You can make whatever point you're trying to make, but most guys who are virgins around there 20's do have some mental issues. Issues they've developed from being alone for so long.
>>
>>28479068
Nah, don't listen to this guy. If you're still a virgin at 18 and your first thought is to tell r9k about it instead of going to a party, getting drunk, and fucking someone, then you're probably some form of autistic and you'll still be here 10 years from now.
>>
File: 1455628036608.jpg (402 KB, 626x800) Image search: [Google]
1455628036608.jpg
402 KB, 626x800
>>28478979
>lost it at 16
>have been with 23 women now
>am 25
>been dating my gf for 6 months now
>I was her first

Goddamn it feels good to be a normie
>>
>>28479656
>just lose your virginity to who ever you can
Can't do that unfortunately. I grew up in a very sexist /judgemental / gender divided school and for the 13 years at that school it was engrained that I only talk to 9+ attractive girls. Its terrible but its stuck with me :/
>>
Bro you still have college ahead of you. This is my last semester and I still have no GF.
>>
>>28479885
Yeah sticking your dick in a wet hole and ejaculating like monkeys do is so romantic and intimate.
>>
>>28479911
Name one thing more intimate.
>>
>When did you realize that you weren't normal? That you should have lost your virginity, at least had oral sex a long time ago.

Getting sex and a gilfriend was easy. I realized that I was abnormal when I started spending 99% of my time in voluntary solitude. And replaced that 1% with online socializing, which cant be healthy.

Fuck normies, but I still need to be around them, every now and then at least.
>>
>>28479911
"romantic" and "intimate" are euphemisms for sticking your dick in a wet hole

if you don't like the idea of that then you're probably an autist
>>
>>28479943
>has had sex and gf
>thinks he's a robot
>>
>>28479857
>>28479822
>>28479756
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY
>>
>>28479965

I never said I was, just abnormal.
>>
>>28479908
AND GUYS THINK THEY CAN BE ROBOTS TOO
GTFO SAUSAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28478979
I ha sex 3 times when I was 14 but literally never since have I even kissed a girl.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>28478979
>When did you realize that you weren't normal?

OP, I realized right around the age of 18 as well. Some people are trying to discredit you you being young but you shouldn't necessarily believe them. I'm currently two more years ahead of you and for what's it is worth I haven't improved at all. You may not either. My current life stats:

>20 years old
>kissless virgin
>never had a girlfriend
>have no friends, not even online
>barely made it out of high school
>currently failing community college
>can't focus on anything, even when my future depends on it

I sometimes forget how detached I am from my peers because I have surrounded myself with the rhetoric of /r9k/ and wizchan. A few people have tried to reassure my by telling me that I'm still long, but at this point, I really do think I'm in the failure camp for the long haul. I just hope my parents don't kick me out or die.
>>
At 19 I don't really feel the urge to go out and fuck someone. Sure I'll take it if it comes along, but even then I'm paranoid about getting into a relationship and then accidentally knocking up some bitch and then having to deal with the fallout of that afterward.

I'd rather not take any chances with that shit.
>>
>>28480002
Shut the fuck up and leave my fucking board you bitch ass nigga
>>
19. It drove me to make some very bad decisions that still affect my life today, four years later.
>>
>>28480015
I literally have never had a 5 minute or longer conversation with a girl in my life (unforced).

shut the fuck up. i dont even remember the last time ive spoken to a girl not my sister and i am around girls 8+ hours a day
>>
>>28480049

This stopped being our board a long time ago friend. Did you forget that was the entire reason why Wizardchan was created?
>>
>>28480018
We discredit him because he is still young and a lot of things can happen to him unless he goes full hiki

You get your robot permit at 20 and license at 25.
>>
File: 1462739907080.jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1462739907080.jpg
10 KB, 240x240
>21
>never had sex
>broken at this point, people make me uncomfortable
>women will sometimes, sometimes try to make me flirt with them but I just can't bring myself to do it, almost feels like I don't want to be vulnerable
>>
>>28478979
I hadn't even kissed a girl until I was 24, lost my virginity same year. Its fine and Im pretty normal now. I was also super nervous I wouldn't know how to kiss and itd be embarresing but it turns out to be really easy.
>>
>>28478979
Is this bait? You are still a fucking child. Give yourself 20 years from now, then have this conversation with yourself again
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.