[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one kid in your senior class who hung himself days before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>that one kid in your senior class who hung himself days before graduation
>>
me irl in a couple weeks
>>
>that one kid who got paralyzed from the waist down from a car crash
>>
>that one kid who lost his leg in another car accident

Anyone else got high school stories? im out
>>
>that one kid who came out as gay and was completely accepted

>people would never accept you if you came out as autist
>>
>>28478921
one more

>that teacher who was really nice but died of cancer, right after you got to know him well

JUST
>>
>>28478862
>that black football player who got shot
>>
>>28478875
>That chad faggot who broke his neck and became a paraplegic playing footy

Pic related, went to my school.

I still laff to this day
>>
>>28478959
>those two blacks who chimped out and ended up in prison for 5 years (each)

makes me laugh everyday
>>
>>28478862
>that kid that got shot and killed by a former cop on a B&E
>>
>That nice teacher who shot himself the summer after you graduated.

said he didn't want to hinder our chances of becoming successful.

No one saw it coming but his family, he kept a good face for school.
>>
>that normal kid that goes into an unexpected 'tismo episode and throws a stapler at the teachers face.
>>
File: 1462601279099.gif (309 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
1462601279099.gif
309 KB, 200x230
>dat boi

oh shit waddup!
>>
One time the Chaddiest of all Chads at my highschool caught on fire when he poured a jerry can of gasoline all over a bonfire when he was drunk. The following day everyone was saying his face now looked like 'a monkey's scrotum', and Stacy's were crying all day carrying around tissue boxes. It was like 'save Ferris'.

The prick turned out just fine, no burns on his face, just his arms, but his parents were rich and got him good skin grafts so he was back to wearing polo tees in no time.
>>
>>28478862
>that teacher who had a nervous breakdown in the middle of class
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.