[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which starter /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 626x352
Hey /r9k/ new starters for Pokemon sun and moon were released today which would you pick rowlet,litten,or popplio (my pick is popplio but they are all really good)
>>
that owl is cute as fuck
I choose water starter as usual
>>
>>28478833
pokemon discussion belongs in >>>/vp/ desu desu
>>
>>28478833
Probably Litten or Poppilo. Depending on what the evolutions turn out like.

Fire is my default but the occasional badass stage three water starter can make me change direction.
>>
>>28478848
I was trying to see what my fellow robots would think how would they go about choosing there starter
>>
>>28478833
why do the starters keep getting more and more retarded looking?

Its turning into schizophrenic art.
>>
>>28478833
I choose Polio, OP
>>
>>28478833
Rowlet
Flying starter is very interesting

are sun and moon even going to be good. i left pokemon and competitive battling a while ago
>>
File: pokemon roleplay vp.png (159 KB, 1356x1876) Image search: [Google]
pokemon roleplay vp.png
159 KB, 1356x1876
>>28478886
The cat doesn't even look like a starter. And it has too many lines and shit
>>
>>28478833
I am torn between Rowlet and Litten. I just fucking hope that Litten doesn't evolve into another fucking fire/fighting typing.
>>
>>28478914
Competitive meta is kinda stall atm I'm hoping that sun and moon and breathe some new air in the franchise (graphics got a snazzy update)
>>
All depends on final stages senpai. Based on general themes and first stage probably that yokai watch cat.
>>
>>28478954
It looks like it will be Fire/Dark.

You never know though, they always seem to find a way to make it Fire/Fighting.
>>
>>28478886

Generations 1 and 2 had the best pokemon

Generation 3 had some good pokemon but alot of bad looking pokemon as well

From generation 4 forward it starts looking like garbage with the occasional cool looking pokemon making an appearance

I considered buying moon version for a while but the series just isn't what it used to be
>>
Litten is the best starter

Rowlett is quickly becoming the normie pick
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 743x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 743x668
>>28479031
Generation 1s mom were very hit and miss and kinda generic look at like voltorb and magneton (just three magnemites oh boy) gen 2 has some pretty nicely designed moms but there pretty bland like who remembers stantler or like girafrig
>>
>>28479031
to be fair a good deal of generation 2 pokemon are incredibly ugly
>>
>>28479103
If Rowlett is popular it's only because it's the first non-evolved flying type starter, pretty significant.
>>
I like the fire cat. Grass bird too maybe if it has cool evolutions. Water seal has always been crap.
>>
>>28479031
Pretty shit taste senpai.
>>
>>28479031
I can usually scrape together a party of 6 from the newer gens, which is enough for me. But for the most part the newer gens just keep looking worse. I really liked gen 3 so those remakes were fun, now that they made breeding ultimate pokemon easy as hell, I have a bunch of lvl 1 bred mons from the older gens waiting for a playthrough. That's enough to motivate me to drop 40 bucks on another one, bu that's me.
>>
>>28479310
You will learn as you mature kouhai.
>>
Litten best name ever

420 blaze it
>>
The new pokemon starters look great.
>>
>>28478996
Maybe in later evolution, in the trailer it showed Litten as Fire only.
>>28478833
as for my answer probs Mr. Owl. I have a soft spot for Owls and a grass type is even better. If Litten is both Dark and Fire definitely Litten.
>>
>>28478833
I like the owl the most but the circus seal is underrated. The cat is just a cat, and there's always a new gimmicky cat Pokemon for whatever reason. It's stale, just like the games.
>>
>>28479491
hey guy listen up fuck you
>>
>>28479103
>>28479140
He's the most popular because he's the only one that doesn't look like complete dogshit.

The other two look like ass.
>>
>>28479112
2nd gen was full of weird but useless pokemon
>>
Man whoever came up with these must be incapable of original thought.
>>
cats are solitary and even looks edgy PERFECT
>>
>>28478833
I hate how geometric their bodies look

gen one looked more organic and natural. Like doduo. It's body had little spikey fuzz all over. If it was made now days it would just be perfect circles
>>
>>28479031
>being a genwunner
>seriously considering buying moon version
T
A
S H I T
T
E
>>
litten looks so kawaii :3
>>
>>28480674
Sun is a synonym of normie same as alpha of chad
>>
File: train.jpg (35 KB, 546x483) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
35 KB, 546x483
>>28478886
what does schizophrenic art look like?
tell me more
show me
sounds really interesting
>>
I cant enjoy Pokemon any more. Pokemon arent real and wont help me solve any of my problems. I focus more on sports now since that info helps me relate to my coworkers. Knowledge of Pokemon on the other hand is completely useless.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17 KB, 196x257
>>28480716
louis wain
>>
>>28480656
Gen 1 was made to be the generation of inorganic Pokemon lol and you can't something like woobat and swoobat and staraptot etc don't have more fur/feather detail
>>
File: Serena (1).png (500 KB, 886x700) Image search: [Google]
Serena (1).png
500 KB, 886x700
>>28479031
Fucking awful taste. Reeks of nostalgia bias.

Fact is, every single generation has good designs, and meh designs. Every single Generation has decent quality games (some hitting above that).

And every single generation, brings new waifus.

Pokemon is honestly a very fun franchise to be a part of. You're guaranteed to get at least a few additions to your favorite Pokemon list, and your wank bank, each game.
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 425x446) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 425x446
>>28480769
>he doesn't ignore his problems
>>
>>28478833
pokemon is like wow these days:
deformed piece of shit
>>
>>28480844
he's a normie what do you expect?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.