[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit Robot general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: George_washington.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
George_washington.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Just got back from the gym tonight and it was a good workout despite roasties blocking the machine I need(ended up being a wuss as usual and did something else) and faggot Chad stealing all the women. Increased all my reps by 1 from last week.

>Biggest guy in gym most of the time I go
>Three attractive girls and slightly smaller/slightly less attractive chad go the same time I do
>Chad chats with all three throughout the night between sets
>Leave gym and Chad is talking to one of them in the parking lot

I dont know why I even try.
>>
File: 1453800407940.png (83 KB, 339x329) Image search: [Google]
1453800407940.png
83 KB, 339x329
>>28478688
fit robot as well

i don't even consider looking at attractive girls in the gym, don't want to creep them out
>>
Ugh, just ignore those meatheads. Just because they approach doesnt mean they arent getting anthing. Girls are likely creeped out but just being nice.
>>
If you can't increase your reps and sets by one and your weight by ten pounds every week then you are not going to make it.
>>
>>28478736
they always have to wear those tight ass yoga pants. Of course none of them look at me
>>
>>28478688
>/fit/
>machine
what the fuck is happening right now
>>
File: me on leave.jpg (61 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
me on leave.jpg
61 KB, 620x372
>>28478688
I disdain women in gyms. I go there to lift to vent my sexual frustation and soothing hatred of the female gender and all I see are stupid cunts in booty shorts and sports bras doing BAD squats in the free weights section.

Then theres always that faggot 'expert' they 'train with' whos actually just some douche bag chad whos been in a gym for 2 weeks.
>>
>>28478757
I dunno, they were laughing and looking like having a good time
>>
>Tfw 300ameripounds, lazy,no confidence, hate myself
>lift for a 1.5 years
>become 175ameripounds
>still have no confidence, and am more insecure about my body than when I was super fatass fat ass mode
On the plus side, having no social life enabled me to build a home gym with the money saved from not going out. Just gonna keep on lifting until somebody loves me
>>
>>28478987
lol same here bro. I really dont know why I continue to lift. Maybe because its the only time I ever leave the house
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.