[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here can't accept compliments? Every time someone compliments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1405732025770.jpg (20 KB, 375x237) Image search: [Google]
1405732025770.jpg
20 KB, 375x237
Who here can't accept compliments?
Every time someone compliments me; I think they're being sarcastic and ignore them or if they're being genuine, I explain to them why they're wrong.
>>
>>28478479
sometimes i like to get compliments with certain fast food, but most of the time i tell them i don't want any because i like to eat my food plain
>>
>>28478479
I have that complex where none of my accomplishments ever seem good or legit

Like, I graduated high school. Big fucking whoop, retards can do that
>>
You never know when someone is just lying to you so you keep doing that thing that you're actually doing wrong. For example, if you have a bad haircut that looks like shit on you but they compliment you on it so you keep having that haircut and then suffer from it. Some people just can't be trusted, you have to trust your gut about what they truly think of you.
>>
I usually just try to talk about what they complimented. I have a really hard time saying thank you, it just seems cunty.
>>
File: beaten spurdo.jpg (47 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
beaten spurdo.jpg
47 KB, 437x501
>>28478479
are you me?
During the extremely rare times I do get a compliment, I tend to think they're joking or just saying it to mock me somehow.
>>
>>28478479
I genuinely can't remember the last time I got a compliment. It might have been 12 or 13 years ago when my gran said I looked handsome in my school photo.

>tfw the only person to ever compliment you has been dead for over a decade
>>
>>28478741
>the only person to ever compliment you has been dead for over a decade
Do you think you may have played a role in her death?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.