[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are rappers so conceited now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: YtF25-Hd.jpg (114 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
YtF25-Hd.jpg
114 KB, 750x750
Every rapper out there today dresses like a queer, takes selfies while puckering their lips and raps about how sexy they are and how girls get wet over them. Rappers like G-Eazy just play up their attractiveness with the recurring theme of 'be jealous of me'.

It's so snobby and gay. Eminem is a pretty boy and he never even seemed to notice it or care, making him a badass who rapped about lots of different things. Not, 'hehe I'm cute, ima #stealyogirl'
>>
>>28478463
I don't listen to nigger music.
>>
Because its all about an image.

The rise of social media, facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, has only solidified that.
>>
>>28478463
who is that in the picture, and conceited rappers are nothing new. idc about their personality 2bh. if I like how their music sounds on gonna listen to it.
>>
>>28478463
i stopped listening to rap music and started listening to techno years ago because they all just talk about the same shit
UGH MONEY UGH BITCHES
UGH HARD LIFE
UGH NO DADDY
UGH IM SOOO GUUUD
that or cringey pop culture/political references
>>
File: tumblr_mhv3o3Gn2D1qjtzsdo1_500.gif (991 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhv3o3Gn2D1qjtzsdo1_500.gif
991 KB, 500x319
>>28478463
I hope you understand that only slutty white girls like g-eazy
Also, reffering to your post, I believe that humanity runs through an unending cycle, one which alternates between stages of bright, hopefulness and motivation for the future, and one that highlights the underlying truth that we all know deep unside, that ultimately, human existence has availed nothing, and there is no purpose nor goal for us to acheive. I believe that we are currently in the latter stage, and it can be marked by the various attempts to escape reality, one of which is excessive narcissism in order to acheive social validation and ignore the fact that regardless of how many people like you, your life will never mean anything.

Examples of this cycle I menyion can be witnessed all throughout history, with time periods such as the late 1940s-1950s as a typical example of the former, and the fall of Rome as a typical example of the latter.
>>
>>28478463
Rappers have always been conceited and arrogant.

This is nothing new.

You're just seeing it more because of Twitter and Instagram.
>>
>>28478557

Look at any of G-Eazy's Instagram pics and read the comments. Some hot ass white girls but they're all calling him daddy and other freaky shit begging to be his slaves.
>>
>>28478463
eminem's like 40 and he's a dad
>>
File: fedora41.png (336 KB, 476x510) Image search: [Google]
fedora41.png
336 KB, 476x510
>>28478557
>le western culture is decadent and our civilization is in decline meme
>>
>Eminem is a pretty boy
what ?
Eminem has always looked like some punk.

Anyways rapper play this game because they know it will help move sales.
it seems that mostly the older/established rappers make songs exposing rap for the bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
>>
>>28478563

About money and their lifestyles, but you never heard Snoop Dogg or Ice Cube talking about how pretty they are.
>>
>>28478582
He said slutty, not ugly. Plenty of nu-skanks are physically attractive, doesn't mean they aren't still garbage.
>>
>>28478614
What's the difference?

Why does it irk you that rappers are bragging about how pretty they are or how many girls want their dick?
>>
>>28478607
You didn't read a word of what I said, nice meme though. I simply said that people wish to escape the reality that their lives are ultimately worthless. But what should I expect from a normie?
>>
>>28478608

Eminem is Chad-tier but he usually dresses like a clown wearing baggy tees and doo-rags
>>
File: 1428033455304.png (250 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1428033455304.png
250 KB, 500x376
>>28478660
>people wish to escape the reality that their lives are ultimately worthless.
>But what should I expect from a normie?
>>
it's why I listen to Earl Sweatshirt. he spits mad game and he's ugly as fuck lmao
>>
>>28478694
So do you have an argument against anything I'm saying, or just hat memes?
>>
Stop listening to shit tier white girl rappers like g-eazy you fucking idiot. Its like ordering a strawberry daiquiri and then bitching that all drinks these days are made for faggots and girls.
>>
>>28478557
our goal is to evolve into mind reading 4th dimensional beings you fucking idiot lmao try some dmt some time loser
>hasn't even experienced 7th dimensional phenomena
>>
File: fedora39.jpg (136 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
fedora39.jpg
136 KB, 500x667
>>28478747
>our civilization is collapsing
>it's like the fall of rome ;_;
>I'll just keep posting on a chinese cartoon forum though
>>
>>28478614
Just a reflection of the superficiality of our era. Pre-internet men in general did not give as much of a shit about their looks. Now that everything is about presenting yourself well on social media men primp and preen almost as badly as women.
>>
As hipster as this sounds, you just got to look past what's on the radio. Most of the time its shit. Maybe a catchy chorus. A looping beat. But the lyrical content is shallow as fuck senpai. I don't listen to much rap nowadays, but tech n9ne and the guys that collaborate have always been my favorite. Kid cudi as well but his new stuff is pretty hit and miss.
>>
>>28478810
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that women are extremely judgemental when it comes to a man's looks these days?

You've gotta be six foot tall, in good shape, blemish free skin, full head of hair, etc...
>>
>>28478754
>drugs
You're just one of those hedonistic escapists I mentioned.
>>28478797
Again, you didn't read a word I said. When dod I imoly that it made a difference to me? I'm simply stating an observation.
>>
File: 1337519533103.jpg (27 KB, 435x410) Image search: [Google]
1337519533103.jpg
27 KB, 435x410
>>28478694
>>28478607
I don't get these.

They basically say:
>You think you're a good guy but you don't believe in abortion so that means you're not really a good guy
>>
File: spTaLEh.jpg (83 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
spTaLEh.jpg
83 KB, 640x481
>>28478877
>I'm simply stating an observation
>it makes no difference to me
>psshh, nothing personnel kid
>>
>>28478463
>>28478512
>>28478563
very funny guys. stop with the jokes now
>>
>>28478614
Snoop constantly talked about "MUH HAIR, BITCHES LOVE MY BRAIDS"
>>
>>28478849

Tech sucks. rapping fast doesn't make him good. Just a nigger who caters to juggalo trash
>>
>>28478877
i'm not escaping reality
i'm enhancing it
you wouldn't understand because you've never done dmt.
your mind is so 3 dimensional. it's like talking to a child
>>
File: ead.jpg (36 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
ead.jpg
36 KB, 540x540
>>28478908
>trying this hard with fedora memes
>>
>>28478877
name 1 thing wrong with being an escapist that isn't related to your shitty moral code
>>
>>28478463
Who's the fuckboi in the OP? It depends on what rappers you listen to I guess.

Trap rappers like Chief Keef don't do the things you mentioned.
>>
>>28478642
>nu-skanks are physically attractive
that is literally all a woman has to be.
Don't tell me you're one of those fags who value women for their ''intelligence and personality''
protip: there are no women with real intelligence or personality, only women who are good at pretending to be those things

If you want to hang out with interesting people, hang out with smart and interesting guys

women are for fucking
this nigger understands that, so he doesn't care that he attracts ''garbage''
>>
File: 1462566288699.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1462566288699.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
honestly the only salvageable forms of hip hop are experimental, old-school, and meme hip hop.

"hip hop' poppy trash shit needs to die. G-Eazy is a complete cunt whose music might as well be a few rap verses interrupted by some "WOOO-OOO". Eminem is alright as a musician but 90% his fans are stupid scrawny white middle schoolers. Drake is again, alright, but his fans are condescending normalfags and yoga pant wearing stacys.

Gucci Mane, Lil B, Ethel Wulf and Denzel Curry are a few of the only salvageable rappers.
>>
>>28479191
>Gucci Mane, Lil B, Ethel Wulf and Denzel Curry are a few of the only salvageable rappers

yes. this guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>28479191
There are tons of other 'salvageable rappers'. The whole acid rap subgenre is salvageable, OFWGKTA (Earl and Tyler in particular), Young Thug and most of the Atlanta trap scene, Lil Yachty, the only rappers that should be put to death are stupid illiterate ones that pretend to be intelligent (like Hopsin the faggot). Just kill them. Legit, put them in incinerators and Holocaust those rappers.
>>
>>28479304
This
you the man
>>
I dont know why people arnt mentioning kendrick or jcole at all as good modern rappers.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.