[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can women smell insecurity like animals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1462732518605.jpg (65 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
1462732518605.jpg
65 KB, 500x652
Can women smell insecurity like animals?
>>
>Like animals

they are animals
so yes
>>
that one is a horse so i can bet she can smell a lot of things
>>
damn who is that thick legged goddess
>>
>>28478056
You think she can smell me when I'm in heat?
>>
>>28478121
of course, read more at http://www.horse-of-dream.vsau.ru/inter/smell-e.html
>>
>>28478012
Not any better than men. It's a myth.

>Shy and ugly= creep
>Confident and ugly= asshole, annoying, douche

>Shy and attractive= mysterious, hot
>Confident and attractive= stud, player, hot
>>
>>28478012
Most women are quick to assume
>>
>>28478470
Forgot to mention that women are NEVER direct. They don't say what they mean. They don't want to hurt an incel's feelings and make him go ER. They won't tell you that they think you're ugly to your face. It's an evolutionary survival mechanism.
>>
>>28478525

This explains a lot of my dating life
>>
>>28478470
I don't know, confident and attractive females are still bitches to me
>>
Well, women do have on average a keener sense of smell than men.

And do to socialization from an early age (sitting around talking while boys are playing games) they are more socially adapt and are better at reading body language and discerning one's social status.

But in general if you are insecure, pretty much everyone is gonna notice.

Women just hate it.
>>
File: 1338395051405.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1338395051405.png
107 KB, 320x287
>>28478550
>discerning one's social status

hits close to home
>>
>>28478541
>attractive
Post pics

You're probably a bit delusional about how attractive you really are.

The average normie thinks they're a 7/10

Just LOL
>>
>>28478569

it's not so bad, women are attracted to power but it's not much different from men being attracted to TnA imo
>>
>>28478470

This is 100% true. I'm glad other robots picked up on it. It's Halo Effect. Women say they want confidence but refuse to even acknowledge how much confidence it takes for an uglier guy to even talk to them in the first place.

Women don't know what confidence actually is.

>>28478525

I actually don't think they avoid telling you the truth for your own sake, but for their's. A) She's always physically weak and looking to avoid any confrontation unless she's drunk or Chad's around and B) She's worried you might tell her she's ugly too, she can't hear that.
>>
>>28478012
Depends on the woman.

In my experience the only women who hate insecure men are the women who are out to land lots of money, a rich Chad husband etc. They think they are better than you, and will treat you like garbage. They really do hate you guts. I've had women at my work give me the most evil stares ever. Why? I simply walked into the staff lunch room. My very presence offended this woman for some reason.

This is why I would never want such women to have political power. They would probably have me people like me put into camps. My crime? Existing.
>>
>>28478624
>She's always physically weak and looking to avoid any confrontation unless Chad's around

very true
>>
>>28478012
Those who are highly attuned to their predatory nature, the animalistic side of humanity such as it is, will sense this. Much as how convicts will know immediately if you're nervous when jailed with them, or how a grizzled soldier senses when his enemy's morale is nearly broken, beautiful women will detect when a man is nervous around them.
>>
File: despair.jpg (189 KB, 640x994) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
189 KB, 640x994
>>28478643
>My crime? Existing.
Jesus I didn't need to feel that feel
>>
I think it's because from a young age, women are hounded after and propositioned by men of all ages, so when a guy doesn't or can't do it, they stick out like a sore thumb and a woman can't help but notice.
>>
>smell insecurity

No need to smell, anyone can see that shit clear as day.
>>
>>28479542
The cub Juden
>>
>>28478012

can men smell

>THICK

like animals?
>>
>>28478012
no
i'm insecure as fuck and have constant racing thoughts
though i have very pensive look that doesn't change
my mind almost goes into overload just to control myself to look casual at every moment
but nobody picks up on it.
everyone thinks i'm a calm drifter
>>
I wish I could smell insecurity in women. It would have saved me a lot of headaches
>>
>>28478012
Insecurity is blatantly obvious to everyone besides yourself.

Insecurity is expressed in your automatic subconscious actions. Whether it's the virgin walk, virgin posture, or virgin wrist twirling.
>>
>>28479671
>virgin wrist twirling

What the fuck is this new meme?
>>
>>28479671
>virgin walk, virgin posture, or virgin wrist twirling

pics/vids or it doesn't exist
>>
>>28479634
> racing thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz69qg9HxDM
>>
>>28479840
what?
Dasda
>>
>>28478012
why do girls hate my insecurity so much
id always be nice and do my best for them, theres nothing i wouldnt do
id be so easy to take advantage of, id know they were doing and not even care, im an easy fucking target what is stopping them from loving me
>>
>>28480618

what women find sexy in a man is the opposite of what you're describing. what you're asking is the equivalent of a woman asking "why don't man find my huge belly but a-cup titties sexy? i would never leave them and i would cook and clean blablabla"
>>
Humans in general can pick up insecurity if you put it on display. You'd be surprised at the kind of signals you put out with your body language.
>>
>>28480618
>always be nice and do my best for them, theres nothing i wouldnt do
They think you're a pushover and a beta bitch because of this. How are you a man to them when you act as a doormat?

Chad pursues his own needs while you just cater to theirs. There needs to be a balance.
>>
>>28480707
The difference is there is a TON of men out there that adore women with huge bellies.

Yet women universally despise men of low social rank, especially if they're virgins.
>>
>>28480875

Sure. But what kind of woman wants a fat fetishist? Those guys are gross.
>>
>>28480943
Well I'm sure many males here would love for a woman to have a robot fetish but they don't.

We don't get to be choosy like women do.
>>
>>28478643
I think I should start acting more insecure to weed out shitty girls.
>>
>>28480618
because you are signalling to her that you are a lower status male and women want to fuck the high status alpha males. if you want to trick them into fucking you need to act like a silverback gorilla because they get the first pick from the female gorillas. Silverbacks are dominate,confident,strong and protective. We are no different from we share almost all of our dna with them.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.