[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman confronts Tinder matches about their sexts and films it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
which of you robots pushed her to go apshit craycray?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-woman-confronts-tinder-matches-20160510-story.html
>>
>it's a jew
surprise huh
>>
she only banged the chads, made fun of the rest.
>>
>>28477978
all non-autistic women should be lobotomized and made into sex slaves
>>
the whale in the back of the photo is thinking she would fuck her left overs
>>
>>28478067
all men regardless of level of autism should be lobotomized to prevent war, rape, murder, robbery, assault, domestic violence, child abuse, and active pedophilia, as they are the chief perpetrators of all of these crimes.
>>
>I feel like, a lot of these guys, they talk this really big, pervy game ... but then, meeting them tonight, they're mostly just sweet dudes that are lonely and looking for love, too. I wish they would've brought that personality online and not been pervy.

So they can end up being ignored huh? Woman...
>>
>>28478224
>all men regardless of level of autism should be lobotomized
then who would perform the lobotomy?
>>
>>28478224
>>28478310
CHECK FUCKING MATE
>>
>>28478337
>>28478310
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-female-surgeons/reference
>>
>>28478224
>>28478310
Fucking rekt
Someone throw this roastie away.
>>
>>28478350
>mostly all dead
L M A O dug your own grave you dumb nigger
>>
>>28478224
um you know that woman could never overpower men and lobotomize them right?
nice try roastie
>>
File: 145398341334.jpg (2 MB, 3584x2102) Image search: [Google]
145398341334.jpg
2 MB, 3584x2102
>>28478224
>all men should be lobotomized
but then who would do literally everything that keeps the world running and keeps all the dumb cunt roasties safe and toasty in their homes?

see: http://pastebin.com/fNST9u0L

women are fucking worthless pieces of shit save for the eye candy they provide and child bearing.
>>
>>28477988
PURE COINCIDENCE GOY ROBOT
>>
his a picture of this moose
>>
this actually here
>>
more of this cow face
>>
>>28478442
the same as men could never overpower women and lobotomize them, because the men who would vote for that kind of thing aren't even a majority of men.

>>28478482
if you lobotomized women, who would raise families? who would feed your pathetic asses? imagine if mommy couldn't bake your tendies for you.

>>28478417
it was the first result on google for "female surgeons," so sue me, I didn't even look.
>>
>>28478224
>>28478310
Absolutely. Destroyed. How can Anon ever recover from this
>>
>>28478705
>the same as men could never overpower women and lobotomize them, because the men who would vote for that kind of thing aren't even a majority of men.

Except men could, they just don't want to, which is literally what you said but were too stupid to realize.
>>
>>28478067
did you even read it

she didnt even go chris hansen on them, and ended it positively
>>
>>28478870
the implication is that men who want that couldn't, and that regardless, either way, it couldn't happen - but I guess I should have spelled it out for your baby brain in tiny bite-sized pieces. my bad.
>>
>>28478878
I watched the video, and she is a moron. She went on tinder and complained that the guys were just looking to fuck, which is the entire point of tinder.
>>
>>28478224

I agree, men are evil, women are good. Matriarchy when?
>>
>>28477978
>"why are you catcalling me online in an app that exists only to have casual sex?!?!?!"
>>
>>28478705
Not all women all non-autistic women.
>>
>>28478903
>men could never do something because even if they wanted to they wouldn't want to
>>
>>28477978
>name of her show is perf catchers
>>I don't think you're a perf!
Women and logic didn't mix well as always.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.