[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heh, you see, I used to be like you roaches. I thought I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444860835972.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1444860835972.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
Heh, you see, I used to be like you roaches. I thought I had compassion, sympathy, all the bullshit "feelings" that keep you fifteen steps behind me. But then I grew up. I saw the world for what it really is: a joke, a game to be mastered. I threw away all morals and became who I am today. Any form of emotions that you sense from me are pre-calculated to the situation to manipulate those around me. And the roaches fall for them every time. It's hilarious when roaches actually think they are sentient beings, when in reality they are just pawns in the chess game that is my life. Think you have free will? Think again. Everything you do is predetermined by ME, and you always play right into my plan, just like all the other roaches.
You see, in this game called life, you may think that we are both just players. But in reality I'm the one making the rules.
>>
>allowing the world and its lack of morals to define you instead of defining the world with your morals

Disingenuous just makes you a non-being, a nobody. An agent of falseness and decay. You only win because the rules are in your favor, not because you're a special snowflake. You only win because people give you the benefit of the doubt and believe what you have to say means anything, when, in reality, as you have already admitted, you're completely full of hot air and you may as well be typing gibberish, because that's how empty your words are.

It's a shame, people like you destroy the foundations of communication and prevent progress into a state that doesn't suck.
>>
>>28478439
*Disingenuousness
>>
>>28477928
thank god you're back.
>>
>>28477928
I've always secretly envied people who were good manipulators and shit like stated in this post
>>
File: killjack.png (13 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
killjack.png
13 KB, 205x246
Do you happen to be a KIKE?
>>
>>28478772
>>28477928
origorinomally comments
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.