[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He lost his virginity. What's your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fredrickbrennan2.png (329 KB, 436x300) Image search: [Google]
fredrickbrennan2.png
329 KB, 436x300
He lost his virginity.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>28477907
His shirt is cool as fuck breh.
>>
>>28477907
I'm not willing to fuck hookers from SE Asia
>>
File: ALL HAIL HOTWHEELS.jpg (372 KB, 900x1026) Image search: [Google]
ALL HAIL HOTWHEELS.jpg
372 KB, 900x1026
>>28477907
He's a literal cyborg, of course he fucking got laid

look at that badass motherfucker
>>
>>28477907
I don't have E-fame
>>
it's too bad his brain is disabled too
>>
Copypaste was approached by an obese woman on IRC who said that if he paid for her to come see him New York she would take his virginity. She has extremely bad addiction issues with pills, (primarily benzos and opiates of which she paid for at street price xanax bars was her thing) and stole money from him and threatened to break his arms for money, she then totally destroyed his apartment, including urinating all over his bed and the floor.

When taking his virginity she had to lower her obese body on top of him and up, which she complained about and ended up breaking some of his bones.

Copypaste hated this, and is very upset he fell for it.
>>
>>28477907
I lost my virginity years ago but my life is just as lonely and miserable, people don't want to fuck me now anyway so it's all really quite pointless.
>>
>>28477925
He did not have sex with any female hookers, they were entirely all ladyboys. He is back in the states I must add.
>>
>>28478033
It still counts
>>
>>28478033

jesus, how horrifying. asdf
>>
>>28477907
I don't run a popular chan website and get free money from donations to live off in an asian country full of cheap asian prostitutes.
>>
>>28477907
FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE KIKEWHEELZ!
>>
>>28478096
Yeah it does, his penis entered her vagina but it is not like she could support her bodyweight for long, and he paid for in cash and pain, he has brittle bone disease. (That was why he was her target, he needs to take pills)
>>
>>28477907
>What's your excuse
never tried
>>
Because I'm a true wizard and not a betrayer of the righteous path.

Fuck cripplepaste, the only good thing about him is he's going to die sooner rather than later.
>>
I like cripplechan, lads
>>
the girl took advantage of him to get into his apartment and steal his shit. she wasn't attracted to him.
>>
>>28477907
>What's your excuse?
I'm not a cripple
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.