[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok fembots, that's it. If you really consider yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Ok fembots, that's it. If you really consider yourselves robots that's your chance of saying why? I'll give you my point and you try to defend ys.

Imo, any girl (any I really mean any girl) do something that makes you fucking cute. Most of you don't know it, but you do. And with it, it's pretty much impossible that there isn't one that wouldn't want to go out with you (I'm not even saying fuck, just really go out and try to have fun). Now it's your turn.

Inb4: >fembot
>>
File: 63a.jpg (339 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
63a.jpg
339 KB, 1305x892
this post has text now
>>
>>28477717
what are you even trying to say you absolute spastic lmao
>>
Calling it right now, most will be because they choose to be lonely. The only reason they're alone is because they are scared of people or most people aren't good enough for them.
>>
>>28477777
Digits speaks the truth.
>>
>>28477764
haven't you never stop to think that normies think that is impossible to someone to be as autistic as ys? And yet, you can't even 'be yourself desu'. So why it's impossible that fembots really exist?
>>
>>28477829
what the fuck are even you trying to say?
>>
>>28477717
no joke the girl in this gif looks just like me its kinda freaking me out
>>
>>28477777
that doesn't invalidate the loneliness.
>>
>>28479022
weird if you are a boy
kinda of what a 'expected' if you are a gal
>>
>>28479169
>>28479022
buuut, if you are like nice and stuff, I'd talk to you. I really don't know what makes 'fembots' robots
>>
>>28479049
Yes it does fuck head.
>>
I don't want to date any of the normies in my town, and I look like a school shooter anyway so even if I decided all of the sudden I did want to date them they would not date me anyway. I am gonna move to find someone worth dating, I don't see why more of you robots don't do that either? If you go more places and new places, you're bound to eventually come across someone who likes you. We should all be each other's wingmen, and instead we all get bitter and possessive over our "qts". Its sad. So many of you """robots""" cause your own problems
>>
>>28477777
Fucking nice digits. Quints of truth
>>
I do consider myself a fembot.

I haven't had a relationship, no friends growing up, kissless/handholdless virgin. I have not left my house in about 2 1/2 years. My only standards are have good taste in anime/vidya.
>>
>>28477777
Checked. You also speak the truth.
>>
I am ugly, really ugly. And I have a plethora of mental issued that turned me into a miserable person who constantly looks like she's about to cry and makes everyone around her miserable as well.
>>
>>28477777
The only argument robots have on "fembots" is that they're female. They think that all a woman has to do is be there, exist and a lot of guys will come after them. For "fembots" who are fat, ugly and also socially retarded, much like the robots who browse this board, are asked to work out, put on some makeup, be herself. Take your own advice before handing it to some other people who might be pretending to be females just to cause a ruse.

>inb4 REEE NORMIE GTFO MY BOARD
>inb4 FUCK OFF ROASTIE
>inb4 get cucked, white knight
>>
>>28479399
For as long as they have a functioning vagina, there is literally nothing a girl can be that makes her as undesirable as a male.
>>
>>28479281
If you won't left your house you just don't want to try, simple as that. No trying to be sexist or anything.. but face it, your a girl, if you just look sad, like reaaaaly sad, and out of nowhere hug a guy, he won't like kick you or anything, it's our basic instinct to try to make you feel better, so we'd just hug you back and probably ask what happened.

And BOM just like that, you made contact with a male
>>
>>28479327
what I just said here >>28480096
>>
>>28479399

REEEEE ROASTIE FUCK NORMIE OFF GTFO MY KEKED WHITE BOARD!!!!
>>
>>28479399
Yeah yeah yeah, pretty hard, huh? But you see, just the fact that you're a female makes you interesting. I don't know how you look like but you got my curiosity. It's really that easy for you girls.

And btw, I seriously would like to talk to you
>>
>>28480096
are you stupid
like really have you ever interacted with another human being ever in your life
because this reply makes me think otherwise
>>
>>28480400
Actually I am not. And I said that because that literally just happened to me today. We didn't exchange a single word, but we hugged for a few good minutes
>>
>hikikomori forum
>mostly cringe weebs and normies
>feminist cunt with husband is there
>unironically thinks she's one of us

bitch you have no clue. you know who you are.
>>
File: fax.png (1 MB, 1257x1257) Image search: [Google]
fax.png
1 MB, 1257x1257
> "ayy bb want sum fuck" while somewhat validating at first just makes me feel empty inside and my social retardation and awkward shyness prevents me from forming any real friendships not to mention relationships.

I just like this board, okay?

also I never mention my gender except, you know, now
>>
No-one who thinks I do cute things has ever felt the need to tell me that 2bh.
>>
>>28480516
Have you ever gave a guy a chance? I found out that telling a girl that she's cute because of x kinda of work, so I'm trying to do it now
>>
>>28477777
w i t n e s s e d

unoriginal
>>
I'm an unattractive black girl and as far as I can tell the only guys who have been attracted to me were fob african men that I'm not compatible with personality-wise at all
>>
>>28480992
>unattractive
>black girl

pick one
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.