[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ shave their pubes? If so, how do you guys do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: razor-02.jpg (19 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
razor-02.jpg
19 KB, 500x340
Does /r9k/ shave their pubes? If so, how do you guys do it?

Personally I shave with the grain with a manual razor and it gets the hair down pretty close to the skin, the only issue is those stray long hairs between my balls and my leg that are hard to get. I shaved against the grain once and it felt fucking incredible and baby smooth but the bumps and ingrown hairs I got were not worth it. If I could find a technique to stop those I would totally do it again.
>>
>>28477633
I heard that you should use a womans razor as they're made to shave in more delicate places
>>
>>28477633
I use a hair-trimmer on the shortest setting. Same for my face. Works like a charm.
>>
I just trim
>>
>>28477633
I literally don't care about shaving anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 384x384
>fell for the shaved pubes meme
>tfw it itches like holy hell
>>
>>28477633

i have a beard trimmer/electric razor combo thing that works fine. it is marketed as a 'body groomer' which is more or less sales speak for we have designed this so you can safely shave your pubic hair with it. Not as neat a shave as an actual razor but good enough and a lot faster.
>>
Use a set of clippers with a size 3 attatchment.
>>
The more often you shave the better your skin can handle it and prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs. Always moisturize afterwards

I only shave my dick but I epilate my ass so it'll stay smoother longer and I won't get itchy ass.
>>
I like to go full bush (which i shampoo) but trim around the shaft a little bit with clippers and then shave hair off of my shaft and balls with a fresh razor with generous amounts of shaving cream.

My penis looks pretty fresh t b h

>no gf to compliment my pubes and bury her nose in my bush ;_;
>>
File: question mark cat.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
question mark cat.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>shaving pubes
never shaved, trimmed or cut my pubes ever.
Why do you guys do it for anyway?
>>
Tfw your pubes are longer than your 1in flaccid dick
>>
I used to think i had to, like when I was 12. I guess I was preparing, I must have thought I'd be getting laid a lot more lol. Woops. People tend not to notice it or care, anyway, I hear
>>
>>28479131
Because when I have sex I want my penis to look clean and maintained.

;_;
>>
>>28479131
hair gets between my dick and my foreskin and it fucking hurts
>>
>>28479131
makes your dick look bigger
>>
>>28477633
I use a DE safety razor and oil. No soap/cream. Ultra light pressure on the scrotum.
>>28477676
>>28478817
>>28478831
Electric trimmers cut me up.
>>28479131
Easier to clean crotch zone, and like all body hair, pubic hair sheds, and ends up littering the bathroom floor and other areas. It never did me any good.
>>28479227
Aye.
>>
I just use a normal razor and try to be careful. It can take a while but it feels good man.

Pubes are so uncomfortable though. I have to shave them or itll annoy the fuck out of me.
>>
>>28479311
You gotta get a more expensive electric trimmer then friendo. One of those pro salon ones for $100+. At least that's what I did.
>>
Aren't you supposed to use nair to remove public hair?

I personally use a little lazer hair removal "shaver" i got a few years ago, it burns hairs away and stays smooth for at least a month
>>
>>28479369
Are you gay or a woman?
>>
>>28479369
I ain't putting shit that can cause chemical burns anywhere near my genitals desu.
>>
>>28479311

I actually just bought a DE safety razor for shaving my face due to the massive cost savings. Used cartridge razors my entire life up until now. Shaved with it for the first time about half an hour ago. Cheeks and neck went absolutely fine, but I nicked myself several times on my chin and jaw. I was using light pressure and thought I was going carefully, but It still happened. They weren't awful cuts or anything, just your typical nicks that anyone gets, but it still sucks.

Do you have any tips? I was using the same strokes I used with my cartridge razor.
>>
>>28479544
Don't use crappy Pakistan/China razors, use decent blades, exfoliate and moisturize before shaving, keep a fairly consistent cutting angle, take note of the directions your hairs grow, use arcing strokes, don't go against the grain if the blade is not cutting at the lowest part of the hairs (to prevent pulling and bloody pores)...
>>
>>28479725

Thanks man, I was using the blade that came with it (Merkur). I have a hundred pack of Derby blades unopened that I saw in a bin for $5.99, googled them and people said they were pretty forgiving.
>>
File: 1462470226111.jpg (33 KB, 345x269) Image search: [Google]
1462470226111.jpg
33 KB, 345x269
>tfw 24 and haven't shaved my pubes once in my entire life
>>
Use Tweezers like a man, faggot.
>>
>>28479800
I did that once but I only got half way through before it hurt too bad so my crotch looked like two face for awhile.
>>
>>28479369

nair specifically says on the bottle not to use it in genital region
>>
>>28478808
fell too got a story related

>just 18
>virgin and innocent
>rich 'friends' do this scam on me
>they tell if I'm shaved 'cause it's the norm
>oh
>use Gillete Match 3 senstive
>shaved bald
>look at my irregular genitalia
>as day went by it started itching mad
>hang out at park with 'friends'
>told them now I'm fine
> laughters burst
>buh muh 'friends' betrayed me

that was the end of my relationship with them - it was evil
>>
>>28478808
>>28480334
Mine itched only for the first week. Feels fine now.
>>
Last time I shaved I got like 30 ingrown hairs, I just trim them now
>>
>>28477633
>not using a straight or DE razor

Straight razors are great for shaving the bulk of it off, cause it dosent clog up, then I use my DE for stuff like my balls and underside of the shaft.
>>
>>28479131

Supposedly it make your dick look bigger, however, it's a "metrosexual" thing like having a manbun. I for one trim the bush because it gets really long (and smelly in the summer, even though I wash it), and would love to have smooth balls but trying to shave just means little cuts that hurt like fuck.

People of both sexes tend to want cleaner-looking genitalia now than back in the 70s--check out Playboy or Playgirl from that era (easy to find online). Everybody's got HUGE bushes.
>>
File: shaved smooth cock.jpg (58 KB, 486x479) Image search: [Google]
shaved smooth cock.jpg
58 KB, 486x479
>>28480072

They just say that so they won't get sued. I've used it to some success, but I don't advise using it on your scrotum; that skin is much thicker and it hurts a lot. Shaving or plucking is much easier on the 'nads.
>>
i just trim them with an electric razor+guard attachment

the only thing i may shave are the balls, but i usually just trim the hairs with the electric razor without touching the skin (electric razor+ball skin contact=NO NO). if you insist on shaving your balls, you need to pinch the ball skin and pull it so it's taut, then run the razor across it, makes it less likely you'll knick your ball skin or get the skin caught in the razor blades.
>>
>>28479902
>two face

wat
>>
File: Two_Face_6711.jpg (117 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
Two_Face_6711.jpg
117 KB, 640x416
>>28480714
This two face
>>
File: DrWily.png (85 KB, 275x320) Image search: [Google]
DrWily.png
85 KB, 275x320
>>28479165
TOP LEL

tfw it look like the Mad Scientist from Mega Man

now i trim

>pic literally when i took showers
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.