[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could you ever date/be friends with a liberal? or would their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 480x480
could you ever date/be friends with a liberal? or would their shit beliefs be too much to handle?
>>
Crazies exist on both sides.

Its the people who refuse to compromise that are the worst no matter what side you are on.

>4chan is mostly youth posters and by extension mostly liberal or liberal leaning, you know that right ?
>>
>>28477626
I am friends with tons of liberals even though I identify more with the far-right because I'm fairly libertarian. I don't let politics determine my relationships.

I "dated" a full-on liberal for about a week once but it fizzled out due to her mental status
>>
>>28478103

same with me, i live in a major city so almost everyone i know is a hardline sjw

i'm a card carrying libertarian (literally have a party membership card in my wallet)

i love talking politics with them, it's actually fun to have my beliefs constantly challenged
>>
"can you ever date..."

let me stop you right there

do you realize where you're asking that? not to even comment on how dumb as shit your full question actually is- why are you asking that here
>>
political opinions are naive in general
why do people care? politicians do not care about you. politics is not even about you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.