[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys flirt, or at least attempt to flirt with girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: takenguyswhoflirt[1].jpg (44 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
takenguyswhoflirt[1].jpg
44 KB, 460x276
Do any of you guys flirt, or at least attempt to flirt with girls you know in class/work/friends/etc? How do you know if you're doing it right?

I assume you know you're doing it right if they end up wanting to date you or whatever?

Autistic, I know
>>
I ignore the shit out of girls and when they do talk to me I don't spill the spaghetti. Certain girls are turned on instantly by this if youre not ugly. Theyre so used to guys making a big deal out of them and trying to impress that they will work for your attention
>>
No, not really. I can't get normal socialization down so flirting is years ahead of me. Usually I can only talk about whatever it is that we are both doing (work/school) and I am not funny.

When I did try to flirt, it just seemed like I was being creepy. I know what girls do to flirt with touching and all the body signals, but I don't get what I'm supposed to do?
>>
>>28477593
i mean i dont make a big deal just like teasing them, laugh all the time
>>
>>28477567
I had a girl draw a smile face on my paper and say good work, that's the last time a woman has acknowledged me
Usually they act like dumb retards and I treat them as such.
>>
>>28478129
Teasing is a fragile thing and if you fuck up once (likely if you have autism) its over forever
>>
File: 1415293300947.jpg (30 KB, 390x261) Image search: [Google]
1415293300947.jpg
30 KB, 390x261
>>28477567
No

>tfw 5/10 but have had girls try to flirt with me
>>
>>28478195
what do they do that you know is flirting
>>
>>28477567
Flirting doesn't have to lead to dating. It's just a normal, casual way to interact. If you don't flirt at all, or even worse take flirting more seriously than intended, people are going to think you're a creep.
>>
>>28478211
I don't, personally, but I was friends with a few mentally disturbed normies who had similar senses of humour who told me they were flirting with me because I was "different and interesting"

I'm just an apathetic pseudo-autist who makes fun of everything and looks ragged as fuck, almost like a just-cleaned-up-hobo

it's possible they were just making fun of me
>>
I flirt with a girl at the local coffee shop. Asked her out today and she said yes
pretty simple to tell if she's into it... she is giving actual full responses to you and is making full eye contact
>>
>>28478285
what was your flirting like?

see my issue is that i dont know if what im doing is flirting or not
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 500x705
>>28477567
I flirt with my coworkers. My job involves standing by the door so I'm always saying hi and bye to them. The regular coworkers I'll just casually say "hi" or "hey" but but to the flirty ones "hiii [their name]" or "heyy [their name] how's it going?"

Basically be more enthusiastic, playful, and smiley when talking to them. If you play your cards right they'll get the hint and do it back. If you do it wrong it'll come out super weird.
>>
I haven't flirted since high school desu..
>>
>>28477567
I don't how to flirt.
Women also take flirting from an unattractive guy as an insult.
>>
>Do any of you guys flirt, or at least attempt to flirt with girls you know in class/work/friends/etc?
I used, but I stopped once I realized it always resulted in rejection/failure.

something something insanity something same thing something something different results
>>
>>28478235
>if you don't flirt at all people are going to think you're a creep
how does this even work
>>
>>28478235
>If you don't flirt at all, or even worse take flirting more seriously than intended, people are going to think you're a creep.

what? flirting is supposed to be for people you like, being slightly sexual isnt "creepy" if you dont do it
>>
>>28478323
>this is considered flirting
jesus christ guys don't talk about how you say to them
the ones you're flirting with will never realize you're being nicer to them
>>
>>28477593
Do not listen to this man. Most women will think you're creepy if you're quiet. Unless you're 8/10+.

t. personal experience
>>
i've never flirted. i always knew it would just make me look like an idiot or a creep and nothing good would ever come from it
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 530x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 530x367
>>28478490
What do you expect?

>"hey [their name] those pants make your ass look amazing"

You want to do it so subtly that you won't get fired for sexual harassment but it gets the hint across. It's a fine art that NEETS wouldn't know
>>
i work in an small office of about 15 people, and there is only ever 2 women there at max. 1 of them was a stunning hot blonde milf (married) and no longer works there, the other a not-so-pretty-faced asian girl (but she's got a cute juicy butt for an asian).

unfortunately my options are limited at work. i wouldn't mind fucking the asian, but at the same time it's not worth bringing that kind of drama to your workplace.
>>
>>28478490
>jesus christ guys don't talk about how you say to them
the betas do. every time a girl smiles at them they think they're getting action. a smile/hug may as well be sex to some of the guys here.
>>
>>28477567
No. I am not a kissless virgin NEET loser, in fact I am married and have had multiple partners, but I have never flirted with someone I wasn't on a date with or was actively dating.

Well OK, I have in chat rooms and on cam, but only like once or twice IRL. I am too shy IRL to even try with a stranger honestly. I have bad self esteem so I don't have confidence unless I talk to them for awhile online first.
>>
>>28478726
what? how did you meet your wife?
>>
>>28478313
ask her things that are slightly more personal than small talk, but still within normal range, like something you'd talk to a friend about more than a stranger about.
Make sure that it shows a general kind of interest in them and what they're all about, people fucking love talking about themselves
stuff like "do anything fun over the weekend?" or "hey, do you happen to like this band / what music do you like?".
>>
>>28478157
Lol when anon indirectly suggests he's in a class for retarded children and prides himself on that time his teacher drew a smiley on his homework.

it's so nice of you to treat the girls as your peers
>>
>>28477567
I only flirt with the girls I'm not attracted to since the pretty ones make me spaghetti out.
>>
File: 1460244059150.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1460244059150.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>28478522
Mostly this but sometimes I catch myself making natural attempts. I always realize hours later and feel a sheepish scorn
>>
>Like this girl
>Every time you try to talk to her she generally just responds with few word answers
I think she's slightly autistic but idk
the struggle niggers
>>
I don't know how to flirt and I'm scared to let them know i'm interested.
>>
Careful. Flirt with too many people at work and you'll be blacklisted. Girls will all think you're a player even if you havent banged any of them.

Shits hilarious actually
>>
File: 1462409074567.png (908 KB, 3139x3287) Image search: [Google]
1462409074567.png
908 KB, 3139x3287
>>28477567
Sort of, but girls always think I'm gay.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.