[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There's nothing embarrassing about going to community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460077322539.png (791 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460077322539.png
791 KB, 960x540
>There's nothing embarrassing about going to community college, anon! It's a great cost-effective alternative!
>>
>>28477412
Some of the best people I know I met at community college. It was good enough to go to state university afterward, have a ton more money, and still get my degree.
>>
>>28477412
>There's nothing embarrassing about going to community college

literally nobody says this

its very embarassing and you should feel bad that you were too stupid to get into or be able to afford an actual college
>>
>>28477412
There's nothing wrong with it faggot. In 2 years you can be employable and not like these other fucks 65k in debt from a 4 year degree.
>>
>>28477458
In that case, why are you here?
>>
I find it acceptable if you have a plan to finish the last two years at a university. Otherwise you truly are lost.
>>
>>28477458
>literally nobody says this
My therapist said it to me.
>>
File: 1460756206576.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460756206576.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>28477483
what do you mean by this
explain pls
>>
>>28477458
>be able to afford an actual college
>can you just like, like stop being poor or whatever oh my gosh, just like stop being poor
>>
Fuck the haters, most every young person in college is a normie fuck. Just go in, do well in classes, get your transfer into a great state school and get your degree.

Don't spend so much time thinking about it. It really doesn't matter. Stop worrying about what others think of you.

Fuck everything else. Just get your degree.
>>
>>28477631
seriously, poor people piss me off

i wish they were just expelled from the US or something

poor people are worse than stupid people imo
>>
>>28477647
>Stop worrying about what others think of you. Fuck everything else. Just get your degree.

>Dude connections and networking are the most important part of college!
>>
feels good not to be an amerilard with super expensive schools
>>
File: 1421240073112.png (59 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1421240073112.png
59 KB, 229x220
>>28477666
You're looking at this wrong. Regardless of where you go, for the first two years of college you'll be doing general ed. You don't make the valuable connections with people until you start taking classes for your major, do internships, or do research in your field. That stuff doesn't happen until around your 3rd semester when it's time for your core classes.
>>
>tfw failed community college

sorry for wasting your two thousand dollars dad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.