[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugsgeneral/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1460373402975.gif (642 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
1460373402975.gif
642 KB, 500x291
Just took 350ug lsd. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Downloading antichamber since I enjoyed playing that on mxe a long time ago and finally gonna watch waking life.

What are you guys on and up to?
>>
>>28477227
>What are you guys on
sober
>up to?
preparing for wagecuckery

good luck on sitting still
>>
>>28477283
How do you get through wage slave life sober? Not being judgmental, just impressed. I guess it's all kind of relative.
>>
>>28477227
I'm on spiders. They're on my face. Don't think about the spiders OP.
>>
>>28477313
depends on what the job requires

my old job was shit and I'd have to drink a bit to convince myself to go, my new job is easy and I can make it through fine
>>
Waking Life is a great movie, enjoy.

>>28477313
Not him, but I find my job for the most part enjoyable. I very rarely do drugs - I eat a weed confection once a month or so. I've experimented with alcohol and LSD but I don't find drugs necessary at all.
>>
>>28477283
>good luck on sitting still

This. LSD isnt like weed, while it seems enticing to do something like play a 'trippy' game or movie, you will probably become very discontent with it quickly and feel restless.

I find LSD is best enjoyed outdoors in nature on a nice day. Being stuck inside on it can be maddening. I still feel slightly uncomfortable in my house to this day.
>>
>on
nada

>up to
just browsing /r9k/ and listening to music, as always

Has anyone had any experience with psybocylin capsules? They are cheap as fuck near me but it sounds very shady.
>>
File: 1460835910166.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1460835910166.png
139 KB, 917x871
>tfw no LSD
where am I supposed to get (legit) LSD? I live in argentina
>>
File: 1461551148448.gif (358 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1461551148448.gif
358 KB, 500x357
>>28479560
order 1p-lsd online, turns into lsd in your system :)

>that maddening realization that it's your fault for being friendless... maybe you are a dick
>the realization your depression is really a hallowing, constant, low level dissonance that gnaws at you over time
>tfw you convince yourself to go to the grocery store when you're obviously tripping to by 'helfy fuud :))'
>>
>>28479720
>order online
Yes I know that's the best choice since everyone reccomends it, and I don't know any dealers irl. I just don't feel like getting scammed or I will go mad, and buying online always seems so untrustworthy.
>>
>>28478077
This. Fuck playing games or watching something on that much acid when you could be listening to the call of the void and feeling your infinite oneness. Go into nature, it's the best.
>>
Do benzos turn the throttle down on an acid/shrooms trip?

Is it okay I felt 1.2g of shrooms was slightly disappointing? I felt it comparable to about 80, 85ug of lsd
>>
>>28479970
considering the average dose is nearly twice that, yeah that's fine. I've never done shrooms but if it scales like LSD does, then 80-85ug would be about right.
>>
>>28479720

Have you ordered it online personally? Where from? Were you satisfied?

One of my goals in life is to find some acid, but I'm a reclusive robot and don't know anyone.
>>
>>28480044

No shit? I've been selling it to my buddies for 15 a g since that was the only price I knew them to be in high school... lol am I ripping these people off? They will happily pay 10 for .1g of mdma
>>
>>28480092
literally any fucking dnm you pleb
i've never once been fucked over and i've ordered shitloads of times
>>
>>28480092
>tfw came in time to order real LSD from the old SilkRoad
Do drug markets even exist anymore at the DarkNet? It certainly is highly risky since it got infiltrated by the FBI and shit.

Glad I did it early enough to experience real LSD.
>>
File: one hour.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
one hour.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>tfw VERY high right now
>>
>>28480116
yeah probably, i don't know the street price of psychs because all I ever see around here is some sketchy fuck selling 'acid' for $10 a hit
it's usually nbome
>>
>>28477227
>antichamber
OH MAN
Thank you OP!
I played that game a long time ago but forgot what it was called
>>
>>28480141

Yeah a long time ago I bought acid from a close buddy I paid 15 and it couldn't have been more than 100ug, no visuals, did start browsing the chan and feel like jesus though
>>
How does a reclusive NEET find drugs?
>>
>>28477227
Download Zineth and play it. Somewhat trippy and nevertheless fun to screw around with.
>>
File: 1462570203016.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462570203016.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>tfw found money but it's late so I can't find anybody to buy xanax or heroin

this kid owes me a gram of bud so i'll be getting that tomorrow at least. i have a check but i can't cash it because the bank closed my account for being in the negative

just fuck my shit up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.