[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just typing out a goodbye letter to everyone here. I am a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 13
File: byeeveryone.jpg (49 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
byeeveryone.jpg
49 KB, 500x344
Just typing out a goodbye letter to everyone here. I am a long time lurker and infrequent poster, and I'm jumping infront of the train tonight. Just can't take my life anymore. Like many of you guys I have been alone forever. Im turning 26 in a few days and the thoughts are just overwhelming me with how much of a failure I am. Kissless, hugless virgin. Never even spoke to a girl on the phone or send a text message. Missed every single school event since 4th grade including field trips, dances, football games, everything.

Never went to a summer camp as a kid or had any type of a childhood. Had literally no friends at all my entire life. 15 years of sitting by myself spending hundreds of thousands of hours on everquest, WoW and other games to numb the incredible loneliness.

I've had a facebook since 2008 and never had a single friend request, a single comment, I've even been rejected from the few people I did try to add on there.

Every waking moment is spent sitting in a horrible, rented shithole with my parents. No job, no money, no savings, tons of debt that my parents took out in my name. My entire town is nothing but mexicans who can't even speak english so the few times I take my bike into town or something there are literally no young white people in my age bracket anywhere. I mean seriously none.

I am a 26 year old man soon with a net worth of 43 dollars and 65k in debt. I can't even afford the fucking train I'm so poor. Jesus christ. Goodbye and good luck with your lives.
>>
File: fcmMEPC.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fcmMEPC.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
adios, buddy
>>
Don't do it, OP ;_;

You feel lost and alone right now. But I promise it doesn't last forever. You are strong enough to pull yourself out of this rut. You've made it this far. Don't give up yet.

It's not your fault that your parents are selfish shitbags who took advantage of you.

I-I'd be your friend if I knew you.
>>
>>28477035
post your pic so we can remember you anon
>>
>>28477103
it most likely will last forever don't lie to his sorry ass, he deserves more than a petty normie lie
>>
Do it if you have to I guess. I'll send you a friend request in the next life
>>
>>28477035
You're going to traumatize that poor train conductor.

THINK OF THE TRAIN CONDUCTORS
>>
File: 1444158198728.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1444158198728.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>28477035
We'll see each other in the next chapter. Goodbye Anon.
>>
>>28477035
Don't do it anon. There's so much more in the path of life that's instructed by bullshit. I'll tell you what I've heard someone else say, go out in a road trip. Walk, hitchhike, whatever. It's too early to end it. Please, just don't do this.
>>
I'm a girl, I'll Skype with you if talking to a girl on the phone means that much to you
>>
>>28477035
Goodbye, Anon. I'm sorry it had to end this way.

Please post again if you chicken out.
>>
File: 1457596908053.gif (45 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1457596908053.gif
45 KB, 560x582
When the train hits the guy juuuuuuust right.
>>
>>28477181
yeah? then he'll fall for you, feel less suicidal because of you, then you'll tell him to fuck off because he's being ''creepy''
>>
>>28477181
>I'm a girl so don't kill yourself teehee XD
He's not going to not kill himself just because he gets to talk to you

Get off your fucking pedestal and stop asking for attention
>>
I feel like there should be a list of things that you are allowed to kill your self over. Money isn't one of them.
>>
post here after you become a spooky ghost and tell us how's afterlife
>>
File: likeigiveashit.jpg (222 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
likeigiveashit.jpg
222 KB, 800x600
>>28477181
>Women

Can't even let a guy die in peace
>>
Please don't do this anon, rethink your decision, every Survivor of the golden gate Bridge regretted jumping as soon as they let go,
>>
>Be poor, but not in debt technically.
>Can barely afford my apartment, no where close is affordable. Unless I want to be the only white person in the Ghetto.
>Don't have a close relationship with my family.
>Only have one friend who's moving because of job. Which is a very adult thing to do.
>Which makes me feel shitty about my mcjob.
>Also my mom is about to get kicked out of her house. Even though we aren't close. I feel guilty for no being able to help her.
>>
>>28477181
why don't you try to boost your ego somewhere else bitch
>>
>>28477103
>>28477255
Are you guys serious or are you doing this just to fill the quota?
>>
I've got no right to tell you not to do it in such a horrible situation, but ask yourself of the possibilities of what can happen after you hit the train and what can happen if you keep going on

Assuming you're not religious, oblivion seems a lot scarier to me than trying your best to keep on fighting against the world

again though it's your choice, I just hope you leave something for your parents (assuming they do love you despite the financial fuck ups) so they don't feel too much guilt.
>>
File: 1428375290103.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1428375290103.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Anyone in this thread not congratulating this anon and trying to be some kind of hero by saving him is a newfag. Especially anyone who says that they'll be some kind of pity friend for him if he just doesn't kill himself. Oh, how so very noble of you.

Gongrats on taking the next step OP, but my only advice is to find some other way to do it than the train. I know you said you're broke, but I'd still go for a gun or the exit bag.
>>
>>28477035
I wish I was as brave as you, OP.
Post a pic with timestamp so 4chan remembers your face forever.
>>
> 65k in debt.
http://www.wikihow.com/File-Bankruptcy-in-the-United-States
>>
>>28477035
Goodbye, man. I hope you find what you're looking for in the afterlife.
>>
Goodbye my friend. I will think of you tonight.
>>
Don't do it, man.

You will traumatize the train conductor and possibly many other people. You could end up ruining his life. He never did anything to you. Don't punish him for the fact that life turned out poorly for you.

And if you're not catastrophically crippled, you have so much going for you right off the bat. Being of sound body is nothing to take for granted.

Come on man. Think this over before it's too late.
>>
OP, if you're still here sell all your shit and skip town.

Move to a different place and even if you have to be homeless.
>>
jesus christ no wonder you guys are kissless hugless virgins. give him a little positivity.

you don't have to do this man. but i can't do anything to stop you. trust me, you can come back from this. but i dont matter. just do what you think is the best
>>
>>28477238

Not who you're replying to, but OP was bitching that he's never spoken to a girl on the phone.

She was offering to fulfill that for him, if it would make him feel even slightly better and be less likely to kill himself.

But no, that makes her a self absorbed attention seeking whore, for reading into one of OP's sources of misery and offering to potentially alleviate it in the only way that she realistically can in this situation.
>>
Don't kill yourself over anything that has to do with women, like virginity. They are not worth your desperation. Don't fall for the normie memes. If you want to kill yourself over your debt or other things, I suggest you don't do it by train. I think it's a risky, painful way.
>>
>>28477427
Don't worry, dude. Train drivers are tough motherfuckers, this may not be the first or last time someone jumps to their train.
>>
OP, this is a little hypocritical since I am also depressed, but don't do it. The dead know only that it is better to be alive.

If you insist on doing this, don't jump in front of a train. You'll ruin the conductor's life.
>>
File: url.png (296 KB, 521x493) Image search: [Google]
url.png
296 KB, 521x493
Why do the people in this thread telling OP to not do it want him to continue living a life of suffering? I mean quite obviously this guy's life is shit, if you guys are supposed to be moralfags then what is moral about telling the dude "No, you don't get to decide if you want to live or die, your life will get better because I said so. My life is good, just b urself and it'll turn out fine :^)" And as for the people saying "You are strong enough to do this, you can come back from this", none of you even know this guy. You're literally lying to his face.
>>
>>28477035
gl in the next life brother.
>>
>>28477181
Wow, I'm sure the way you put that would make him feel great...
>>
Hope you try to make it better before pulling the plug.

If you can kill urself, you can try to do something to make it better, because fear of death is the only thing stopping you. Do something, do something extreme with your life, dare to do something.

Dont do negative things tho.

I would never say you should do it, even though I personally wanted to not exist.
>>
>>28477513
Because every single person who has survived a suicide attempt regretted ever trying.

As I said earlier, the dead know only that it is better to be alive.
>>
>>28477181
>I'm a grill XDDDD

Women, everyone. Still wanting attention when somebody's life is on the line.
>>
>>28477035
Can I have your Everquest items?
>>
If you are willing to go into such extreme to suicide, then why not do something else that is quite extreme for you, like go into a club and just go wild, grab some butts and see how things go? you are showing the middle finger to life by willingly killing yourself, why can't you then say "screw it" and do something else instead?
You got one chance at life, don't let it go to waste man.
>>
>>28477575
Correction: every single normie who has survived a suicide "attempt" and has gone and appeared on 60 minutes and wrote a book about their experience has regretted trying. The dead don't tell tales, anon.
>>
>>28477575
HUHU I SEE SUICIDE AWARRNEASS VIDEO ON YOOTOOBE HUHU
THAT WAT THEY SAY HUHU
NOW ME BELIVE IT AND SHIT POST EVERYWHERE HUHU

Fuck you.
>>
OP here posting from phone. I'm walking to train as I'm typing this. No reason to think my life will get better. Nothing I have ever done has worked out for me. Every girl I've ever met rejects me before I even get a chance.

I used to go to a small gym near me which required a substantial walk and taking a bus. It was an hour and a half commute for me because of having no car. A petite girl worked the reception desk and was also there to clean up the gym.

I used to stay late and miss my bus home to help her put all the plates away because I felt bad letting a 100 lb girl put away dozens of 45 lb plates left by other guys. I used to watch her struggle and she physically could not do the job. The white knight inside felt bad so i helped her.

I did this many times and eventually asked her out. She said ok. Then proceeded to never reply to me.... because she gave me a fake number. When i asked in person she said she felt bad saying no. Yet she had no problem giving a fake number and spinning my wheels like I'm a piece of garbage.

She quit her job a few days after that. That was just one moment among others to convince me I am cursed or damned or whatever you want to say to this life.

I met another girl who works as a waitress in a diner. Spoke to her a few times, asked her out, and one day after I asked her out, her mom died. She never called me and when i went back to that diner she ignored me like I was a monster or something. Like it was me that caused her mom to die.

I have several other examples but it doesn't matter. I am meant to be alone forever and I can't take it anymore. I have two normie sisters and they literally removed me from facebook so they dont have to be associated with me. Thanks for helping and kind words. Bye. See you in the afterlife.
>>
Man, I know you've made your decision already, but pick another way to go through with it. Jumping in front of a train sounds fucking horrible.
>>
>>28477035
> Never went to a summer camp as a kid or had any type of a childhood.

I don't know if it's me being extremely poor, but is this shit normal? Do kids really just go to camps?
>>
>>28477230
>>28477238
>>28477249
>>28477299
>>28477587

Wow, not her but now I understand why none of you miserable robot fucks are able to find a girl who tolerates you.
>>
File: 1422157855916.png (80 KB, 431x228) Image search: [Google]
1422157855916.png
80 KB, 431x228
>>28477628
Because then you can get arrested and spend time in jail with no exit option besides your shoelaces.

>>28477659
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>28477659
record a video right before you jump, as you jump you throw the phone away so it doesn't get smashed with your head

sickest video dude

or post your pic right now, nothing to lose, you won't be forgotten here
>>
>not lashing out at the normals in your life's final act

Pathetic. You're doing exactly what they want.
>>
>>28477659
Please post a picture of the sky before you do it. I want to see what you're seeing.
>>
>>28477659
What's your name anon? I can't imagine you care about anonymity if you're going to do it.
>>
>>28477035
Where at op, I wanna check your local news to,or row to see if u actually do it
>>
>>28477035
Declare bankruptcy and move.
>>
>>28477659
Don't overrate women like that. You don't need a girlfriend to live a content life. Women can seem cruel but they are really just stupid, by their upbringing they have no concept of responsibility like men and just avoid effort and confrontation when possible. Don't judge a woman's actions with a lonely man's ideas of decent behavior, they are just not equal that way.
>>
>>28477659
> Asked her out
> No car

How the fuck was that going to work out, even if she said yes?
>>
>>28477035
Just be yourself faggot
>>
>>28477659

>rejected by one girl
>herp derp being nice entitles me to fuck her
>overthinking rejection by one more girl
>life is over foreveralone might as well kill myself

The "nice guy" cringe is real. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>28477457
Thank you for understand what I'm getting at
OP, I really want to talk with you about this and just listen to what's going through your mind
>>
>>28477659
>letting women control your will to live.

c'mon dude, really? youve got this my dude
>>
>>28477427
Its not gonna get better for him, why should he care if normies are given his pain?
>>
>>28477713
OBJECTION

Mosy robots are called creepy and rejected BEFORE they develop this attitude, this behavior is because of their constant rejection.
>>
>>28477344

It makes them feel bad, and they need to compensate for the negative fee-fees my spewing out a generic statement to assuage themselves and feel like they've done something positive. I've spoken at length with an actual psychologist (They're surprisingly rare even in psych wards). It's interesting to see the differences in how they talk to people in contrast with the average psychiatrist and psych nurse.
>>
I'm sorry you've been mistreated. I'll pray for you
>>
File: funnygif3.gif (831 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
funnygif3.gif
831 KB, 300x221
>>28478009

If you're called creepy by a lot of women....maybe it's because you're acting creepy.
>>
Hey OP, the afterlife will be amazing, sweet release.

Take it easy dude. I'd recommend a timestamp of the rail roads or sky for us robots :(
>>
>>28477035
Just consider this: suicide doesn't end your suffering, it just passes it to someone else.
>>
Make sure your neck is on the tracks so it takes off your head
>>
>>28478218
This OP, if not you'll end suffering immense pain. Take this from a robot who also attempted suicide by train, lost right leg and leg function in my left.

Still waiting for my second chance.
>>
Join the marines and they will make you into a successful person.

They arguably will kill you more thoroughly than a train would.

A train kills the body.

Basic Training kills the soul.

Don't be a robot in the next life, too. Join up.
>>
>>28477659
>women rejected me
>better kill myself
Christ, anon. Don't give so much power to roasties
>>
Where do u live? I'll be ur friend.
>>
>>28478244
That's terrible and gruesomely interesting. Would you mind to share your story?
>>
>>28478244
Timestamp or it's all bullshit
>>
>>28478098
Or your face. The point is, robots arent born with the hate of women, they dont know how not to be creepy because its always with them. THEN they hate women
>>
>>28477035
I'd say atleast just try and go somewhere, anywhere, run away, fuck some hookers, do anything. Worst case you die, best case your life becomes worth living. A win/win. But it's your life.

Goodnight, my sweet prince.
>>
Just wanna say thanks to OP for giving me the courage to kill myself also as a refugee who just got word my family got killed and won't be coming over here to meet up with I'm gonna kil myself by hanging my self on a tree in the woods where no one will be able to save me wait for me Zaynah I'm coming
>>
>>28477035
Just stay here alive a little longer with us dude I'll talk to you.
>>
>>28478511
praise alah
>>
>>28478292
Same old depressing dumb story.

Homeless for around 6-7 months (Can't remember exactly how long it was, was getting high often), drugs obviously didn't help anything, sold most of my possessions for more drugs which sort of helped being okay with being homeless.

When I had literally nothing to my name, I thought to myself, today's the day I finally do it. The train was the eaisest option I had.

I always thought I'd have second thoughts about jumping in front of the train, but as soon as I saw the train off I went. Sadly I jumped too far and the train struck both of my legs. (Was a wide train track)

I passed out from bloodloss and woke up in the hospital. (Oh yay morphine!) A couple months passed and my leg was healed enough for me to bear weight on it using a cane. Obviously had no money for medical bills so i contacted my parents with the number the hospital provided me. Their insurance payed for it. Of course my parents didn't help me out after I got out of the hospital. Still currently homeless.

And if you're wondering how I'm typing this, I went to 3 different public libraries to find a place with computers that didn't block websites like this. Luckily the people in this city are pretty generous so I can get some food every couple of days.

And for those wanting timestamps, I wish I could provide those. But I don't own a phone.

Robots thinking about going through with suicide, do it where you won't fail and end up in horrible pain. But try to get help if you can.

I think I'll end it once and for all on new years. If I make it that long
>>
>>28477035
Nigger, how about you just fucking move out of your shitty town and make something of yourself? Are you fucking serious? Get a job, save up money to move away and go to a bigger city. Your life is not over, you need to pull yourself together. People have gotten out of much shittier situations than yourself.

If the debt wasn't yours, fucking sue your parents. If you can't win, declare bankruptcy. You'll be off the chain for all your debt and yeah, your credit will suck for a little bit but you'll be fine.

Buck up god damnit, BUCK UP.
>>
>>28477035
Good luck anon. You won't be missed because we didn't even know you.
>>
>>28477513
Because as human beings and a species we're naturally driven to want to preserve the life and ease the suffering of others.
>>
>>28478628
I want muslims to suffer and niggers to die though.
>>
>>28477575
I tried and failed. Never regretted it.
I'd do it again if I weren't being checked on constantly.

Of course they'll say 100% of the survivors regret it. That's the media for you, you idiot.
>>
>>28477035

If you value your life that much, and since you already are set on to die, why not do something that you never had the balls to do?
>>
>>28478511
Allahu Akbar, moslem-san.
>>
>>28478244

Did anything happen to your penis or did that get out of this unscathed?

I'm sorry to hear about your situation btw; not trying to make light of it.
>>
>>28478628
Yes, humans have a natural sense of self-preservation, but is it so fucking crazy to imagine that someone does not want to continue living? Normies or people like >>28478597
have great lives and thus can't imagine why anyone would ever not want to life and so just chalk it up to a "phase" that someone is going through. It doesn't sound to me like OP wants to keep living, so who are we to say "No, you're not allowed to die, you have to keep living your shit life because you're strong enough to make your life better :^)"

Threads like these really reveal the normalfags who browse this board.
>>
>>28477659

Dude, have you ever tried going for foreign girls?

Like Russian, Persian, Lebanese?

They're a lot different than American girls. You might really hit it off with one.

Please at least try it.
>>
God speed Anon. I just wish I had the courage that you have to be able to go through with it.

This may sound meaningless but you are not alone, there are people on here from many corners of the globe that share your feels and are with you in spirit.

I hope you find peace and happiness in the afterlife anon. Good luck, and god speed mate.
>>
>>28478673
Because that usually means prison or ending up as a cripple. Killing yourself in prison or as a cripple is a lot harder than it is as a free and healthy human being.
Are you stupid?

It's like that stupid "the world is your oyster" motivational image. Shit, man, it's like you can't muster logic, at all.
>>
>>28478581
How old are you and how did you end up homeless?
>>
The "don't do it it gets better" crowd makes me fucking sick
>>
>>28477035
What train anon?
Maybe we can jump in front together
>>
>>28478581
Thanks for sharing that. I hope the next life or the quiet pace of inexistence treats better than this one.

>>28478709
I get you. I never know what to say in situations like this and I feel disgusted about fake pity but never can think of something better than shitty cliche phrases.
>>
File: 1449365272142.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
1449365272142.png
83 KB, 790x773
>>28477103
>You've made it this far. Don't give up yet.
not OP but,
made it this far in what?
If anything the quality in life is just deteriorating. It won't magically get better. It won't get better even if you'd try, otherwise you wouldn't have such problems for so long.
It's nothing but lies. But you're only human, so it's only natural for you to lie.
>>
>>28478720
My life has been far from great. I shot myself in the foot so many times I am surprised I even have anything left to stand on. I have dug myself into deep, shit filled holes and then dug myself out of them. Yeah, you could say it was due to a natural sense of self-preservation, but I think it was more I was sick of being a fucking loser. I have no idea what the after life has in store, and if this is all I got then why would I just toss it all away because things got rough?

So no, I am not OK with him saying "oh well, time to die.", He has barely given it a shot. If he does everything he can to get out of his situation and nothing works then yeah, he should kill himself I guess. From what I have read, he just holed up in his room, wasting away on games feeling bad about his life.
>>
>tfw just going along with life
>meanwhile I do my community college, read constantly, and post a lot all over the internet

Feels pretty good. I don't know why OP can't just find enjoyment in learning, maybe he is stupid or something.

They say being intelligent makes you depressed because they are able to intuitively see how shit their society is, but an intelligent man has the available faculties to amuse himself. An inept like OP has nothing.

I am not going to try to talk you out of what you plan to do, but if you have a brain life can be worth it.
>>
>>28477575

> XDD DONT GO BRO THERES MORE FOR YOU TO BE MADE FUN O- I MEAN LIVE FOR!
>>
>>28477035

Good for you, OP. Fuck this existence, I would kill myself but I kind of feel bad about how it will affect my family.
>>
>>28478880
You are not OP, you fucking normie. It sucks for him, "how dare he want to be done his terrible life, at least give it a shot!!!" You are giving life a "shot" by living. He didnt like it.
>>
>>28479000
Trips checked, but yeah OK, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I am still going to call him a bitch and make fun of him for not trying.
>>
>>28478899
>>28479000
>>28478999
Two in a row and double dubs

God loves the robot
>>
>>28478771
Currently 24, ended up homeless after dropping out of highschool and getting into drugs. Parents were generous enough to let me stay until I was 21, then they boxed up my clothes and my laptop and kicked me out. They changed all the locks on the door and garage pin so I just left. After moving around a lot I knew I couldn't feed my drug abuse with the money I had on me, so I started off selling my laptop. Bought food with that and more heroin

>>28478709

Its okay, and yes I still have my dick. The train only sliced my right leg around half way up my thigh and it was beyond repair so the doctors cut it off. My left leg wasn't as bad as the other and was able to heal enough to put weight on it. (It doesn't have much nerves in it so walking is a little awkward)

Thanks for the replies robots, it's nice to talk to people. I come on the computers every couple days because the library is busy most times. But the people who work there got to know me and they sometimes let me stay a little longer after closing times.

Another day survived, but I got to leave soon and find a place to sleep, thinking about a bench in this park, not the worst place to sleep.

Good night robots, glad I could share my story. Hopefully tomorrow isn't as bad as today.
>>
>>28479042

As if anyone cared about your shitty opinion.
>>
>>28478880
Yep. He's 26. He's a baby. You kids are melodramatic.
>>
Posting in a thread started by someone who's no longer with us. RIP anon
>>
>>28478360
but hating women dooms them to never stop being creepy
>>
>>28477035
Dude just leave the country.
>>
>>28478009
Stop going after Stacies.
>>
File: 1460938617477.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1460938617477.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>28477035
You're very brave OP do something fun before you die friend
>>
>>28477150
Damn gurl this is a fine ass post
>>
>>28478253
Don't listen to this retard originalo
>>
>>28477035
Come to New Zealand. I will introduce you to Kiwi Magic. You haven't even started living yet
>>
>>28477035
Why not just speedrun super mario 64?
>>
Hes gone space cowboys.
>>
File: 1449653239137.png (7 KB, 614x620) Image search: [Google]
1449653239137.png
7 KB, 614x620
>>28477181
it would mean very little to op at this point. what he wants is to talk to a girl that is interested in him, not one who does it out of pity. it is also not a good idea; the robot will fall in love with you immediately and the inevitable rejection will surely make him sudoku. don't give this guy false hope.
>>
>>28477035
>tons of debt that my parents took out in my name.

Can somebody please explain this? Fraud is illegal.
>>
>>28482061
I'm in a similar (but not as extreme) situation, so I kinda understand. He lives with his parents and he doesn't have a job, so they'll force him to sign those contracts and get indebted because they're maintaining him so that's the least he can do.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.