[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize "success" was just a meme created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1456160803327.jpg (426 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1456160803327.jpg
426 KB, 1653x1023
When did you realize "success" was just a meme created by Jews to stress you out and make you feel like you need to work hard for other people?
>>
It's not
Working hard can be rewarding, but if you're worthless to begin with, you'll remain that way no matter how much work you put into your life.
>>
>>28476927
I feel you man

If I ever inherit a house or fully pay off a property, I'm done wagecucking for good. Fuck this rat race.

I have enough saved to live off investments anyway
>>
>aero helmet
>bmx bike
>>
>>28476976
I work for a few dollars above minimum wage as a line cook in a local restaurant, but I honestly don't think I could be happier. I have friends, I even have a gf, I can afford rent and am even able to save a little bit of money every month. I literally have everything I could ever want, I'm fine doing this for the rest of my life, as I've been doing for the past 3 years. When I hear stories about people earning 250k annually I always just wonder what the hell I would even use the money for. Maybe I'd buy some nice furniture.
>>
File: 1458506957337.jpg (67 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1458506957337.jpg
67 KB, 500x435
A good while ago. I love how much it pisses off normies when you are not a cog in the machine like they are. If robots live in denial, then i don't know what to call whatever normies are stuck in.
>>
>>28477071
>normies use the argument "how will you buy [useless bullshit] if you don't work hard?"
>I don't want [useless bullshit]
>normie gets butthurt

fucking normans man, it's consume consume consume
>>
>>28477045
It's funny how making money makes you spend money.

Extremely few people manage to stay frugal as their income increases.
>>
>>28476976
Furthermore, hard work under rigged capitalism where you're alienated from the rewards of your productivity is super fucked.
>>
>>28477184
most job descriptions nowadays have a set salary range, so HR literally disallows merit based raises over a set amount

this means that:
-working your ass off
-slacking off and do the minimum to get by
pay exactly the same, since you're compensated for time and not for productivity

if you work for yourself/contractor i can understand though
>>
>>28476927
Working hard for someone else is a meme.

Work for yourself brah.
>>
>working for anything
>not just drifting through life, trying to survive but living a good and free life overall
Work is the ultimate meme. We've been memed on for 4000 years. Only the original robot Diogenes saw through the memes
>>
>>28477268
I enjoy my work personally, it can be stressful sometimes but my coworkers are great.
>>
I know people that work 60-80 hours a week at 15 dollars an hour.

They get overtime but have basically no free time. Their weekends they spend grocery shopping or sleeping.

How can you enjoy that life?
>>
>>28477307
I don't get it honestly. I was surviving on 20-30 hours a week at $10/hr and lived comfortably, I don't understand why anyone would subject themselves to such horrible circumstances as that.
>>
>>28476927
>"Stacy is giving birth to Chad's child right now!!"
And this kills my sides
>>
>>28477390
even worse, these people spend all of their extra income at restaurants, starbucks, and on booze

they are never retiring senpai
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.