[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /depersonalization/ here? Fuck guise i feel nothing literally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 597x720
Who /depersonalization/ here?
Fuck guise i feel nothing literally, my mind is totally blank. Everything looks fucking weird
>>
>>28476867
You have become enlightened my boy
>>
>>28476945
What do you mean? Is there any way to make it last longer?
>>
>>28476867
I spend my days desensitizing myself to a lot of things to the point it's hard to feel for certain things. It's a healthy point of view from a realist.
>>
>>28476867
Seems cool, I wish I didn't feel sad about things
>>
>>28477042
I also do this, im currently trying to desensitize from grils and people in general so i dont have to feel all the feels whenever i try to approach them, or if they reject me.
>>
It's starting to grip me more often. I find it really comforting
>>
>>28477109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Watch this enough times and you won't even think about whores ever again.
>>
>>28477111
I love being like this, it feels like your whole life is a fucking movie and you feel like anything could happen at any time.
>>
>>28477139
I will boi
>oraganal
>>
I've found that my disconnectedness is less like being trapped in a box and more like being outside the box that everyone else is trapped inside. I have no emotional attachments to anything or anyone.

It's sort of comfy not having to care, since acting like a person is exhausting. I may never be able to "love" anyone in the traditional sense but I don't feel loss or loneliness either, something that I know many secluded people experience.
>>
>>28477139
I know this is meant to be scary or unsettling. but this is oddly comfortable.
>>
I wish I could lose it right now. When life becomes incomprehensible, absurd, i dont feel nauseous I feel at rest. Its the only time the alarms stop ringing in my stupid neurotic head
>>
>>28477537
I feel the same way famalam. The idea of staying like this forever sounds both amazing and scary at the same time.
>>
>>28477624
Even worse there is a part of my consciousness that rationally observes my neuroticism in motion....i can be throwing a tantrum or having a panic attack, gettng really noided, fully aware that its bullshit while its happening...fully aware that i can just go talk to people, go socialize if i want. I know they arent laughing at me - its like a fucked up doublethink. I become powerless to stop myself and am forced to pick myself apart as i fuck everything up and drown in shame
>>
>>28476867

Anyone else begin to realize the symbolic happenings of your life once you reached depersonalization?

For instance I was having trouble getting my iphone charger to plug in while at the same time experiencing sexual dysfunction. Similarly, one time I tried to get a fap in before work at a fast-food place, then at work I spilled the liquid put in the french fry vats, which look similar to semen. This happen to anyone else?
>>
It feels like everything is a simulation and my life is the default mode.
>>
>>28477772
Those are called coincidences. They happen to everyone and mean nothing.
>>
>>28477772
I completely know what you are talking about anon. its kind of scary to see someone else explain this very specific phenomenon that I thought only I experienced.
>>
>>28477947
Elaborate pls anon, tell us your stories
>>
i had depersonalization + derealization at around age 16. it was hell for me as i had troubles going to sleep so it was pretty stressful.
>>
File: depersonalized.jpg (83 KB, 634x470) Image search: [Google]
depersonalized.jpg
83 KB, 634x470
>>28476867
It is like this everyday.
I am depersonalized every single day, almost every minute of every hour.
It's horrifying. I want to feel again.
>>
>>28476867

feels bad man

i know that feel. just gotta deal with it
>>
File: inseparable.png (817 KB, 960x543) Image search: [Google]
inseparable.png
817 KB, 960x543
I have a shitload of it from PTSD and at its worst, I lose the ability to feel like I exist. It's an indescribable and unsettling 'feel'.
>>
People look like lizards to me
>>
i get derealization during periods of intense stress or change. started at age 25.

i used to freak out but now i like it my emotions shut down, i lose all the rollercoaster feelings of anxiety and just...drift

still a little unsettling though if im honest with myself
>>
Yeah, me. I took a nap on my 14th birthday and woke up depersonalized and it hasn't gone away since. I'm 23 now and have given up hope of recovery. To this day I have no idea what triggered it. The people who think dpdr is some "enlightened" state to be strived for piss me off, they have no idea what this hell is really like.
>>
>>28477139

trench warfare looks comfy

> surrounded by brothers in arms
> know why I'm here (to win!)
> get to use the best weapons of the time
> get to blow stuff up
> get to shoot/kill an inferior race
> can die with honor
>>
File: 1443426139982.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1443426139982.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>>28480801
>that feel when I will never have the opportunity to die with honor, fighting for the greater good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
>>
>>28482102
You wouldn't be fighting for any greater good in WWI, you'd be fighting due to allegiances and pacts promised by outdated treaties and agreements. WWI go out of hand because everyone was like "Yeah, might as well join in if he's going in."

Fuck that war.
>>
Instead of thinking anymore there's just constantly a song playing in my head filling up the space
>>
>>28483101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYOr8TlnqsY
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.