[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's your money and you need it now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5
File: come to me.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
come to me.png
198 KB, 1280x809
Ask a person receiving $1314 a month in free NEETbux with no taxes and free health care anything.

I also went to law school and teach the LSAT for bonus monies a few hours a week.

If you regularly use r9k, you probably qualify. I just want to help you out. My life dramatically improved when I got some more cash.

Also people here are cynics, I'm not soliciting, it's not even worth it. The most I could make would be under 2 grand for a year of work with a 30% chance of a win. I just want you to be able to afford your rainbow stockings so you can finally find love as a pet trap.
>>
>>28476726
Run us threw the process in which you get neetbux?
>>
>>28476726
ive quit two jobs due to depression and insomnia , but when unemployed im fine .what do ?
>>
>>28476755

If you want to actually win.

Route 1

> Look up on the SSDI website if you have a qualifying condition. Choose MDD, or BPI.
> If you are on r9k you most likely have one of them.
> Go see a lawyer in your town advertising for disability law.
> Ask if he will represent you for the standard 25% pay rate. If he says yes, you already have a 60-70% chance of winning.
> Tell him in detail why you can't work. Something like not being able to bathe or sleep or self-injury. He will know if you have a good shot or not. Tell him everything. Even shit like not being able to interact with people without being a jerk helps. Repeatedly getting fired helps. They actually like that because it proves you're trying.
> Go go to a county assistance office and get qualified for medicaid because you are poor.
> Get a diagnosis from a real psychiatrist and get a prescription to various medications
> Don't actually take the medications unless you want to. Getting benzos is probably the best medication you can get prescribed because SSA thinks it impairs your ability to think and is proof you are seriously anxious.
> Eventually you will get letters from SSA asking you (and relatives optional) saying why you can't work. This is very important.
> Then you will get an appointment with a government doctor who will verify what your doctor and you have said.
> Then there is administrative review where they finally decide yes or no.
> Then depending on much of a NEET you have been you get either SSI (bad) or SSDI (good).
> Then you get all your NEETbux in back pay, I got around $6k and they give you a special bank account where they deposit your money every month.

If you get denied, it depends on your state. Eventually you see a judge and tell him what's wrong and he either says yes or no.
>>
>>28476956

Tell the lawyer you can't maintain a job because of the stress. Don't say you are fine when unemployed unless you want to lose.
>>
>>28477029

Route 2

> Go to the local SSA office and apply.
> Do everything yourself.
> Lose
> Hope judge likes you.
>>
>>28477029
Great thanks.
Any tips for getting diagnosed with a condition if you don't legitimately have one? I'm a socially autistic neet who browses r9k, sure, but I'm not actually diagnosed. I could easily fake it though; any idea on best condition to fake? Is that even possible? How would they possible know what goes on in my mind anyway?
>>
>>28477649

If you have hygiene so bad you can't actually get a job it is a pretty good way to "fake it". But not bathing is actually a sign of depression. Don't talk about how "sad" you are, talk about how non-functional you are. A lot of the form is actually concerned with whether you bathe or can cook food for yourself.
>>
>>28477029

>Repeatedly getting fired helps. They actually like that because it proves you're trying.

This is one reason why I'm looking into it. Every job I ever have feels like pushing a boulder uphill, the normies think because I have a facial deformity I must be retarded or something, they won't give me like an office type job I've been fighting for for years, I just get manual labor, part-time jobs that I can barely work because I'm so skinny and weak and I have a bad back.

I'm done trying to prove "I'm physically weak, but mentally capable, just give me one of those jobs" Nope. Normies don't listen. Normies minds are made up. If they keep wanting to put me in this position I'm going go "WELP HERP DERP IM A RETARD GUISE GUESS I BETTER NOT WORK NOW AT ALL RIGHT?"

See how they like that.
>>
>>28478197

Do you regularly make more than $1100 per month. If you do it will be very hard to get disability.

I only say this because if they think you can do your old job and make $1100 in a month you won't qualify.
>>
OP pls be here

I have a question about how much of a "mark" disability leaves

If I get the benefits, will I ever be able to work ever again? What are my income limits? Would I be able to apply again? What about retirement?

I do have physical issues that might help me but I do actually want the option of making bank sometime in my life without being sent to live on the streets
>>
>>28479651

Yes, you will never have to reveal you were disabled.

Your income limit is $1100 per month. I self employ while receiving disability so I don't have a gap in my resume, even though the doctor has said my disability will last for the rest of my life.

You can always apply again if circumstances change. You also get a trial back to work period where you can make lots of money without losing disability as long as you don't make more than $1100 in 9 non-consecutive months in a 36 month period.

Disability technically is early retirement. Normally when you hit 65 they look at how many years you have worked to see if you qualify for SS payments. SSDI is just early acceptance into the SS program.

If you don't have a good work record you will get SSI which is not as good. They will help you get a job however, they like to help you get a job so they can get you out of their system and save money. It's a great way to access government jobs that pay well and are very easy desk sitters.

Income limits are actually really hard to describe because it depends on what category you are in and what type of income you make. The short answer is income doesn't reduce SSDI payments while income every dollar of regular earnings reduces SSI payments by 50 cents after the first $85. They do the math for you.

Many states have also started to introduce tax-free savings accounts for eligible candidates that can be used to pay for housing and medical expenses without being counted to your net-worth.

If anyone is still reading this, I advise you to see a lawyer. Whatever money you have now, and extra $10,000 will really improve your life.
>>
What country are you in? I kind of want to try this but I don't know if it's the same where I live.
>>
I have schizophrenia and probably will be getting this
the drugs destroy your fucking mind tho so i advise against it
>>
>>28481504
In the USA.

Also, I like antipsychotic medication. Stops screaming voices, but I take them at too low a dose to treat schizophrenia

You should still apply and not take the meds no harm in that if you don't like the side effects. Being disqualified because you don't like zombified brain is retarded.
>>
>If you regularly use r9k, you probably qualify.
My country doesn't have neetbux.
>>
>>28482641

Gay marriage is legal in America now, you can become a trap and get a K1 visa in less than 6 months. You can apply for neetbux within 1 day of getting non-citizen residency.
>>
>>28478701

Hahaha fuck no, I don't think I've ever made more than $1,000 a month in my entire life.
>>
>>28483087
Go for it. Do me a favor, go to SSA.gov make your acctand tell me how many credits you have and tell me your age. I can tell you if you qualify for ssdi right now.
>>
>>28483087
You only need to make 400$ a month to earn work credits, btw
>>
I'm here to offer some advice for NEETbux to Ausfags if anyone is interested.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28476726
This poster will be wealthy.
>>
File: canada.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
18 KB, 256x256
How does one acquire welfare/disability in Ontario?
>>
not even hating but this system is why taxes are so high.
>>
My NEETbux only converts to $1150, fuck.
>>
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE THE GOVERNMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GODDAMMIT SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT EVEN THO I AM LEGITIMATELY DISABLED AND HAVE BEEN FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY SHAFTING ME JUST CAUSE I WAS TOO DISABLED TO GET A JOB AND EARN WORK CREDITS WTF JESUS I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE I GET SSI AND I ONLY MAKE $450 A MONTH AND MEANWHILE SOME FUCKING CHAD WHO WENT TO LAW SCHOOL IS RECEIVING $1300 IN BENEFITS THAT SHOULD LEGITIMATELY BELONG TO ME FOR BEING SCHIZOPHRENIC AND LEGALLY BLIND FUCK YOU FUCK EVERYONE I FUCKING HATE THIS GAY EARTH I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF
>>
I was kicked out of the army for trying to kill myself and I'm diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Will that do it?i just want to forget about work and read old dead German philosophers.
>>
File: taillesswhipscorpions2.jpg (89 KB, 754x573) Image search: [Google]
taillesswhipscorpions2.jpg
89 KB, 754x573
i definitely qualify but i don't have health insurance and i'm a broke NEET so my question is where could i get a free psych evaluation?
binge eater, psychopath, mania, kleptomania, general anxiety, depression
>>
>>28483749
This but in Vancouver

I work a minimum wage job part time and get barely 800 a month

Hate it too
>>
>>28483902

Dude, I got Bipolar I after going to law school. I take the same meds as you. 300-600mg of quetiapine, lithium 900mg, 150mg lamictal, 1mg klonazepam and benztropine for tremors.

I just happened to get disabled after being a chad. It's rather weird being a reverse virgin. I had sex with so many girls while in a frat I don't remember what they even look like. Now I just cook tasty food and garden.

Why are you only getting $450? If you're blind you should be getting more than that, also you need to prove you support your family in some way so you can bump it up to $773.

Then you need to report earnings of $430 per month (lie), and file a 1099 and pay 11.6% payroll tax for five years, (depending on your credit status. Then you will get upgraded to SSDI.

>>28483960

Yes, that is a qualifying condition, but you will also have to prove that you cannot be gainfully employed. (ie make more than $1100 at a job you previously did).

ALSO never admit to drinking or doing any drugs ever, this can be used to disqualify you so fast as it provides an alternate explanation for why you are not employed. Even if you drink a handle a day, do not mention it once.

>>28483973

If you are poor, go to a COA office and you will qualify for medicaid if you say you are disabled. Then use that insurance (they gave me aetna in under a month) to get a medicaid approved psych. It's easy almost all hospital complexes will have one. It will take a few months. DO NOT miss your appointment. A lot of medicaid psychs will forbid you from rescheduling for six months as a punishment. GJ health-care syste, punishing people who have anxiety disorders.

Your disability lawyer if he is a good guy will sometimes even arrange for transportation for you. After all, he doesn't get paid unless he wins. I think the max pay out he could get is $6,000 so it can be worth it for him.
>>
I'm going to call a local attorney tomorrow wish me luck

I'm too scared to call though.. Should I get mommy to do it for me?
>>
>>28483902

How are you reading this if you are legally blind? Do you have a person who reads r9k to you so you can respond?
>>
>>28484188

That might improve your odds...

>>28483902

Not a total virgin though, using my bux to visit Russia to sex a 19 year old virgin in Siberia who wants a green-card.

JK, just want to make you mad, anyway you can't get SSI if you leave the country for more than a month. You need SSDI for that.
>>
>>28484242
But she's not actually my mommy, so maybe they'll just make fun of me for having my gf call?
>>
>>28484079
Well, I guess you seem nice and helpful so I can't be too angry at you. I'm not to good at reading boring government documents. I was the sort of kid who would read directions wrong on tests. I was told that I'd have to pay rent to get up to $700 in SSI. And apparently paying rent on my parent's house bill (mortgage?) would make that a net loss. Idk. Anyway, thank you for the helpful information.
>>28484192
I have tunnel vision. My vision is black around the edges except for a small hole in the center where I can read stuff. Eventually, as my vision deteriorates further, I will require a helper to help me shitpost on 4chan but not today.
>>
>>28477029
I thought you couldn't get SSDI/SSI if you had more than $2k in assets to your name.
>>
Op will you be my friend and help me through this

Please I just need someone to help v me >w< please
>>
>>28476726
>and teach the LSAT for bonus monies a few hours a week.
You realise you're not a NEET then because that's a JOB.
>>
>>28484333

SSI has a 2k cutoff for unmarried people, but it only includes countable assets and doesn't include many things like your car and your house if you own one. You also get 9 months of time where assets are not counted against you after being approved since you get a big payout.

Also, since the ABLE act was passed in 2013, you can have up to 100k in a govt savings account if your state has passed it into law (this is very new, Obama only recently signed it) soo the 2k thing can be worked around.

>>28484325

Yeah, they determined you were receiving too much in in-kind payments. Sucks dude. What you do is write checks to your parents and have them just give you the money back (or they can keep it, whatever). Then give the checks to SSA to prove that you are contributing. Yes, it's fraud, if they give you kickbacks, but who's gonna know.

>>28484387

Yes, but I don't know what I can do but find a lawyer for you in your town and schedule a meeting. You still have to get there.

>>28484443

K, you are right, but it's like 10hrs a month making less than $500. I don't think that's actually a job-job.
>>
>>28483902
Wait why should you get more money if you are more disabled? That's like saying that a 2 year old requires more money than a 45 year old. You're about as smart as a bottle of water, OP actually has needs.
>>
>>28484466
Okay can you post your contact info or something please?
>>
>>28484466
>Also, since the ABLE act was passed in 2013, you can have up to 100k in a govt savings account
Cool, I'll look into this. Thank you. I'd kind of given up on SSDI/SSI. I'm not sure how likely I am to get it with a diagnosis of Avoidant Personality Disorder, though.
>>
>>28476726
Here is my SSD story
>send in written application it takes them 5 months to even look at it
>they send me to one of their own doctors, who after seeing me heavily supports my case
>takes them a month to review the application and of course they Deny the claim despite the fact both my doctors heavily supported it as well as their own doctor
>lawyer up and make appeal to see Judge in hearing
>it takes another 4 months to get to this meeting
>At hearing medical consultant pulls bullshit out of thin air trying to discredit me my doctors and their own fucking doctor
>she (medical consultant) pull bullshit out of thin air and never has one single shred of evidence to back it up
>wait around a month to learn that I was of course denied mainly do to that fucking cunt
>learn that another medical consultant reviewed my case listening to what was said at the hearing and of course all the relevant medical information
>this consultant also supported my case, yet I was still denied

I can honestly say that the SSD judge is basically like Judge Dredd. I often wonder how many people have killed them selves or turned to crime after going through this shit. Really doesn't help it took about 11 months to get to the hearing which is where you are most likely going to win.

I understand people on /pol/ may not want to pay for people that have disabilities. I understand and after going through the SSD process I can honestly say I wish they had the decency to at least offer my a cyanide pill and a room to go die in. I think people like my self deserve at least that as a courtesy.

Well fortunately rope is cheap. See you in Gensokyo lads...

original comment (I posted this before)
>>
>>28484525

I'll create a new email for you. I use the same password for everything because I'm retarded and don't want to lose my steam account to r9k wolves.

[email protected]

Also, IANAL, IANYL , but I can help you as friendly guy.
>>
>>28484580
lol you seem pathetic. not even the government will support you and literally anyone can get that ez money.
>>
>>28484497
I think that disability should be enough to live on. I should not be forced to live with my parents in constant shame because the government doesn't want to give me money (especially when meanwhile spending billions in subsidies and bailouts for corporations and military-industrial complex). I make less than someone working part-time at minimum wage. Shit ain't right. I can't even afford to live in the ghetto.
>>
>tfw no insurance to even see a doc
>tfw live with shit parents so "household income" stops me from getting anything
>tfw live in very shit state
>>
>>28484466
>K, you are right, but it's like 10hrs a month making less than $500. I don't think that's actually a job-job.
But it is a job you fake NEET.

>tfw $995/fortnight from NEET payments

step your game up wagecuck
>>
>>28484610
>that babbling about shit you don't even understand
shit sounds right to me. you're pretty much a vegetable and you want your own place?
>>
>>28484610
Don't forget we (USA) are taking in Syrian refugee's. It pisses me off that we have the money to spend on terrorist scum. Yet we can't take care of our own homeless people.
>>
who is /getting3000everymonth/ here, fellow NEETs?
>>
>>28484580

Why ask for cyanide? Go get a bottle of xanax, drink a bottle of vodka and let your breathing slow.

>>28484626

You should know this, but living in a house with someone does not make you part of a household for medicaid/food stamps purposes.

If they do not claim you as a dependent and you are over 22 you can claim to be part of a separate household. If you are under 22 sorry they assume parents are helping.
>>
>>28484708
terrorists need to support their families and even if they aren't working they need to travel and go to concerts and shit.

they objectively need the money more than you. and the country is built on immigration, don't you know :)
>>
>>28484715

Did you work for 10 years at over 100k a year before retiring and your wife dying with survivor benefits... Because you aren't getting that
>>
>>28484739

I forgot to mention some of the refugees are being settled in Hawaii. Literally fucking paradise.
>>
>>28484742
>wagey ragey
i worked for about a year
>>
>>28484626
All this

I work a job that gets $800 a month, live with my parents, have Avoidant whatever disorder, heavy depression, anxiety

In Canada BC

I have no idea how to qualify for SSDIs period

I figured they would say something about it once I was in the hospital/psyche ward after leaving home to figure out if I could start a new life from scratch or kill myself (Police found me)

Had therapy, got pills, still the same really and this way years ago.
>>
>>28484755
well they used to have hard lives so they deserve it. you should understand that ignorance is bliss. anyone would love to be disabled. you just need like 50 dollars and a coloring book.
>>
>>28484758

Did you get SSDI at 22? After being a movie star?

I can't understand why you would magically get 3k XDDDDDDXDXDDDD
>>
>>28484755
Presumably Hawaii is one of few states willing to take them.
>>
>>28484806
Nah they are forcing that trash into most states. /pol/ had a chart about it the other day.
>>
>>28484766
>I have no idea how to qualify for SSDIs period
>I figured they would say something about it
Well, time to start looking into it yourself. Sometimes even the people intended to help you aren't that helpful.
>>
>>28484827
>/pol/
>chart
I'm sure it wasn't the least bit biased or misleading.
>>
>>28484766

It's going to be hard to get SSDI in Canada, given that it doesn't exist.
>>
>>28477029
And what if you`re not American?
>>
>having lawyer money
>>
>>28484867

Google?

http://www.esdc.gc.ca/en/cpp/disability/index.page

I can't advise on this as I don't know all the little rules that might fuck you up and lose it.

>>28484924

It's free, disability lawyers can't charge and don't receive a fee unless they win. And it's capped at 25% of your initial benefit backpayments.
>>
>>28484937
>HE DOES IT FOR FREE
lmao your jobs sucks ass senpai
>>
>>28484852
Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
>>
How do you even live on anything sub-$2k/month? NEETbux sound great and all, but it's just not enough money to live comfortably.
>>
>>28476726
Look up the Uncle Remus Guide to Welfare for great advice on how to get them there precious neetbux.
>>
>>28485021

I'd rather be a real lawyer, but it's better than nothing. Also I live with my brother rent-free in a nice house in DC. If you include the health care and other implied income it's like earning 30k a year pre-tax.

$1300 bux
$650 implied rent
--------
$1950 post tax income
---------
paycheck required for that is $2550

Of course, I'd prefer to be a real lawyer. I'd only have to handle one disability case a month to make the same money, but I can't pass the bar for ethics reasons :P
>>
>>28485113
>ethics reasons
>>
>>28485145

Bipolar disqualifies you in a lot of states. It's a question of moral fitness and reliability. I don't make the rules.
>>
>>28484867
If You're British go for ESA. All you need is an assburger or anxiety diagnosis. I get 12,000 pounds sterling ($17,000) a year tax free. Wagies actually flip burgers for less than this.
>>
>>28476726
1.3k a month? that's poverty. you'd make significantly more money as a lawyer. wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>28476726
what country you in guy
>>
>>28485021
these people are genuinely retarded. that's the point of the benefits, they don't need much to live comfortably. one day we'll just keep them in big rat cages.
>>
>>28485222
so what. it's not worth giving up a lawyer's income. if it was more than 4k then maybe it'd be impressive free money, but getting only 1.3k for free is analogous to getting bland, nearly expired food for free. big whoop. why not put extra effort into getting something much better
>>
>>28485275
What do you need 4k for?
>>
>>28485204

I'm bipolar I, I regularly go insane and think I'm a werewolf for weeks at a time, think the sun is god (not ironically,but like Ra), not anymore since lithium, I also have scars all over my arms because I thought I had too much blood in my body.

I would seriously prefer just being a lawyer to this.
>>
>>28485316
shut up and get a job you stupid attention whore. you're obviously self aware so you're not severely mentally ill. you're just a loser.
>>
>>28485316
have you ever seen the show homeland? is her portrayal of bipolar 1 accurate
>>
>>28485338

I saw season three where she tries to induce hypomania by taking a shit ton of caffeine and other drugs. A lot of bipolar people try to do that because they hate depression so much.

She is far too functional to be bipolar 1 and have that stressful a job.

>>28485328

As was explained to me earlier, I have a job and still get neetbux. It's a good life. Also I would be a lawyer if the govt would let me. I have the qualifications.
>>
>>28485386
hi did you add me
you never replied back
sorry
>>
>>28485397

Yes, I have now.
>>
Ausfag here, I earn about $10 less per month than OP when accounting for currencies and what not. I guess I could earn more if I lied about rent assistance but I recently bought property so I don't need to pay rent at all.

What do you guys like to do with all the free time you have on NEETbux?
>>
I applied for SSI a couple years ago.
>Worked 2 days, quit because I couldn't handle it
>Went to two therapists/psychiatrists
>Prescribed 4 different medicines over a period of 3 months
>Had previous anxiety meds from a general practitioner
>Applied for SSI after talking to one of the therapists, said it was a good idea
>Completed every form they gave me, and was sure to include I had family help in completing them.
>Denied once.
>Tried again, went back to my doctor for blood work and a couple other tests
>Denied again.
>Appeal
>Judge denies me.
>"Not enough medical information to prove your anxiety and fatigue prevents you from work."
>"You provided us with all your information in a timely manner, you can handle instructions." (Despite saying I had help from multiple people to make their deadlines)
>"I believe you could handle the job of Industrial Janitor."

Fuck that judge. I can't even get EBT because I'm not working, or over 55.
>>
>>28485522
>12k a year
>bought property
>in fucking Australia

where and how
>>
>>28486547

Sorry dude that sucks, and now it's gone to judicial review you're kind of boned
>>
File: 1461436822289.png (105 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1461436822289.png
105 KB, 500x341
>>28485021
because not having a third of your already short living time stolen from you is living comfortably. being free. not having to kiss ass and endure pain.

you dumb brainwashed slave fucks cant understand that.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.