[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have Chad friend >knows about my robotness, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1388536113770.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1388536113770.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>have Chad friend
>knows about my robotness, especially with girls
>manages to get two girls to have groupsex with him and me
>actually get to his house with the two girls
>we all start fucking
>can hear and see Chad fucking the girl into oblivion and she's screaming of pleasure
>I fail horribly due to it being my first time
>girl constantly has an annoyed face and does nothing
>at some point she just gets up and goes to the other bed
>Chad fucks the shit out of both
>I sit silently in the corner and jerk off while trying to hold back the tears
>he cums on both their faces
>after he came on them, the girl I tried to fuck comes to me and shows me the cum in her mouth and looks at me like she despises me

I'm ready to kill myself now
>>
That's what you get for having a group sex type scenario like this for your first time. Dumbass.
>>
>>28476484
Hey at least chad tried

not his fault you were pair'd up with a dumb roastie cunt
>>
That's what you get for being a filthy degenerate.
>>
Get over it, keep fucking and youll git gud eventually. Ask chad for help.
>>
>>28476484
Dude, not only did you make your first time group sex but you did it with a CHAD. How did you expect this to go well for you?
>>
Dont you all see patterns? Chads are actually cool guys, maybe if you try to improve yourself and learn from Chad. We should stop mocking them
>>
>>28476484
Nice cuck fantasy
I should have known that wasn't original
>>
>>28476484
Sounds like spoiled pasta but if your tale of getting cucked is real then you had it cumming you idiot
>>
>>28476484
Next time tell the woman its your first time, and let her teach you. Since your Chad friend got a 3-some out of the deal, he will want to do it again. Tell him you want a round 2.
>>
this hurt me. This story is hell.

wtf.

I would gladly stay a virgin for life.

Jesus man.
wtf.
Ouch.

Try to live to fight another day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.